- Volume 12 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
The Basic Position Tracking Technology of Power Connector Receptacle based on the Image Recognition
영상인식 기반 파워 컨넥터 리셉터클의 위치 확인을 위한 기초 연구
- Ko, Yun-Seok (Dept. of Electronic Engineering, Namseoul University)
- 고윤석 (남서울대학교 전자공학과)
- Received : 2017.01.18
- Accepted : 2017.04.24
- Published : 2017.04.30
Recently, the fields such as the service robot, the autonomous driving electric car, and the torpedo ladle cars operated autonomously to enhance the efficiency of management of the steel mill are receiving great attention. But development of automatic power supply that doesn't need human intervention be a problem. In this paper, a position tracking technology of power connector receptacle based on the computer vision is studied which can recognize and identify the position of the power connector receptacle, and finally its possibility is verified using OpenCV program.
Supported by : 남서울대학교
- T. Jain and Meenu, "Automation and Integration of Industries through Computer Vision Systems," Int. J. of Information and Computation Technology, vol. 3, no. 9, 2013, pp. 963-970.
- V. Kumar, G. Bekey, and Y. Zheng, "Assessment of International Research and Development in Robotics-Industrial, Personal and Service Robots," NASA Report, February 2016.
- B. LeCost and E. Aolm, "A Computer Vision Approach for Automated Analysis and Classification of Microstructural Image Data," Computational Materials Science, vol. 110, December 2015, pp. 126-133. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.commatsci.2015.08.011
- D. Sun, Computer Vision Technology in the Food and Beverage Industries. Woodhead Publishing, August 2012.
- K. Park and H, Song, "An Automated Protection Welding System using Vision Processing Technique," J. of the Korea Institute of Electronic Communication Sciences, vol. 6, no. 4, 2011, pp. 517-522.
- S. Cho, J. Kim, K. Ban, and E. Kim, "A Study on 3D Panoramic Generation using Depth-map," J. of the Korea Institute of Electronic Communication Sciences, vol. 6, no. 4, 2011, pp. 831-838.
- K. Kim, "Optimal Structures of a Neural Network Based on OpenCV for a Golf Ball Recognition," J. of the Korea Institute of Electronic Communication Sciences, vol. 10, no. 2, 2015, pp. 267-274. https://doi.org/10.13067/JKIECS.2015.10.2.267
- S. Lee, Y. Lee, H. Jung, E. Lim, and Y. Ko, "A Study on the Automation System based on the Computer Vision and Position Control Technology-Object Position Tracking Technology," Proc. of the 2016 Spring Korea Institute of Electronic Communication Sciences Conf., Youngju, Korea, vol. 10, no. 1, June 2016, pp. 57-61.
- N. Kim and J. Ha, "Performing Missions of a Small Biped Walking Robot Using Image Processing," J. of the Korea Institute of Electronic Communication Sciences, vol. 11, no. 12, 2016, pp. 1225-1230. https://doi.org/10.13067/JKIECS.2016.11.12.1225