- Volume 12 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
A Verification Case Study about the Authentication of a Network using AAA
AAA가 적용된 네트워크의 인증에 대한 검증 사례연구
- Received : 2017.01.12
- Accepted : 2017.04.24
- Published : 2017.04.30
AAA, an information-protective protocol authorizes the degree of service and rights to the user through a safe and reliable authentication. The protocol also systematically manages the accounting functions including billing, monitoring, and reporting using the user information. After a topology was created to design a network based on a router and server using RADIUS and TACACS+, a common virtual network was made using a packet tracker. This paper presents cases showing valid authentication through simulations.
- S. Ji, K. Han, and S. Park, "An Implementation of AAA for Next Generation Mobile Communications," Symp. of the Korean Institute of Communications and Information Sciences, July 2002, pp. 1962-1965.
- G. Jung, J. Song, H. Ryu, and H. Kim, "A study on Attribute Certificate Based AAA Protocol," Conf. of Korean Institute of Information Scientists and Engineers, Seoul, Korea, vol. 30, no. 2, Oct. 2003, pp. 739-741.
- D. Lee and I. Lee, "An AAA Design for Roaming on Ubiquitous Network," J. of Security Engineering, vol. 3, no. 1, Feb. 2006, pp. 55-61.
- D. Lee and K. Jeong, "A Study on Efficient AAA Using Attribute Certification," J. of Security Engineering, vol. 4, no. 1, Feb. 2007, pp. 41-57.
- T. Lakshmibai, B. Chandrasekaran, and C. Parthasarathy, "A Survey of Different Networks for Traffic Flow Control," J. of Int. Academic Research for Multidisciplinary, vol. 2, no. 5, June 2014, pp. 765-775.
- I. Yoon and J. Kim, Complete Conquest for Packet Tracer, Seoul: Kyung-Hee University Press, Jun., 2013.
- J. Jang and N. Kim, "The case study for Implementation and verification of Network based on VLSM," J. of the Korea Institute of Electronic Communication Sciences, vol. 9, no. 11, Dec. 2014, pp. 1267-1276. https://doi.org/10.13067/JKIECS.2014.9.11.1267
- N. Kim, "The case study for Implementation and verification of Dynamic NAT and PAT," J. of the Korea Institute of Electronic Communication Sciences, vol. 10, no. 10, Oct. 2015, pp. 1131-1137. https://doi.org/10.13067/JKIECS.2015.10.10.1131
- N. Kim, "The case study to verify of a network based on router applying an ACL(: Access List)," J. of the Korea Institute of Electronic Communication Sciences, vol. 11, no. 5, May 2016, pp. 491-498. https://doi.org/10.13067/JKIECS.2016.11.5.491