- Volume 12 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
Streaming Device and App Development to Transmit and Play without store for Multimedia Contents
멀티미디어 콘텐츠를 저장 없이 스트리밍 전송 및 재생 가능한 스트리밍 기기 및 스마트 앱 개발
- Received : 2016.12.16
- Accepted : 2017.04.24
- Published : 2017.04.30
Recently, many kinds of TV contents based on multimedia need transmission systems without the saved. In this study, we develop the streaming device and smart app to transmit and play without store for multimedia contents such a broadcasting, internet, VOD, video, and animation. To do this, we compare and analysis main CPU products, broadcasting tuners and interfaces for streaming sources, and memory products. We then design and implement the streaming device which supports 30fps@FHD H.264 decoding and streaming, and multimedia sources with more than three. We develop the software for these requirements. Thissystemis useful to support billing service for multimedia contents.
- B. Kim, "The study of IPTV standardization trend from the aspect of the quality of experience (QoE)and its implication," J. of the Korea Institute of Electronic Communication Sciences, vol. 8, no. 12, 2013, pp. 1811-1817. https://doi.org/10.13067/JKIECS.2013.8.11.1811
- C. Park, Y. Ju, and Y. Lee, "An Implementation of Smart Network for High-Quality Media Contents Delivery," J. of the Korea Institute of Electronic Communication Sciences, vol. 8, no. 1, 2013, pp. 85-91. https://doi.org/10.13067/JKIECS.2013.8.1.085
- M. Lee, "A study on the Throughput Guarantee with TCP Traffic Control," J. of the Korea Institute of Electronic Communication Sciences, vol. 11, no. 3, 2016, pp. 303-308. https://doi.org/10.13067/JKIECS.2016.11.3.303
- J. Park, S. Lee, and W. Oh, "Congestion Control Mechanism for Efficient Network Environment in WMSN," J. of the Korea Institute of Electronic Communication Sciences, vol. 10, no. 2, 2015, pp. 289-296. https://doi.org/10.13067/JKIECS.2015.10.2.289
- J. Kang, M. Yoon, Y. Jeong, S. Kim, K. Kim, and J. Kim. "Method and system for transmitting multimedia contents in communication network," United States Patent, no. 12096064, Jan. 26. 2007.
- M. Song, J. Park, and Y. Kim, "Transmission system and method for variable streaming of HD media," Korea Patent, no. 101289758, May 6. 2013.
- J. Lee, "Method for streaming multimedia contents in a mobile terminal and system thereor," Korea Patent, no. 100664227, Sep. 29. 2005.
- T. Park, S. Ha, and G. AN, "System, method and apparatus of providing/receiving contents of plurality of content providers and client," Korea Patent, no. 1020100118570, Nov. 26. 2010.
- C. An, A. Magzoumov, J. Lee, J Choi, and H. You, "Method for changing content, sink device and source device," Korea Patent, no. 100611987, Jul. 28. 2004.
- T. Einarsson, P. Forjdh, C. Priddle, and Z. Wu , "Method and arrangent for adaptation in HTTP streaming," Korea Patent, no. 101624013, Jul. 5. 2012.
- S. Bae, "An appartus for unification IPTV broadcast and method therefor and a medium having its program in store," Korea Patent, no. 100765193, Dec. 21. 2006.
- J. Kim, Y. Go, and S. Choi, "Method and appratus for obtaining external chargedcontent in the UPnP network," Korea Patent, no. 100728025, Jan. 2. 2006.
- C. Kim, H. Kim, Y. Park, and W. Lee, "Contents Distribution Method for Session Mobility Support in Contents Distributed Network System," Korea Patent, no. 100813003, Dec. 8. 2006.
- S. Lee, S. Lee, I. Jung, and J. Jang, "Network system of supplying streaming service," Korea Patent, no. 100750583, Aug. 30. 2006.
- C. Lee, H. Kim, B. Kim, H. Sung, and B. Lee, "Method and System for Providing Multimedia StreamingService by Using Information on Multicasting," Korea Patent, no. 100958013, Apr. 4. 2008.