- Volume 12 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
The Design and Implementation of a Chatting System Sharing Paths
경로 공유 채팅 시스템의 설계 및 구현
- Received : 2016.12.08
- Accepted : 2017.04.24
- Published : 2017.04.30
SNS is a platformwhere users build a social relationship and share opinions and informations. To do these, it supports a text, an image and a video data. As it is possible to exploit the location data of a smart device, SNS tries to use the location data. However,since SNS does not support the coordinate data, it provides the restricted function sharing the image map instead of the vector map. In this paper, we propose a chatting systemsharing pathsto support the coordinate data on a classical SNS. On the proposed system, it is possible for usersjoined in a roomto watch a vector map of same area and exchange texts. If a user builds a path on the map, the system propagates the coordinate data of the generated path and the other users joined in the room watch the path immediately. The implemented chatting systemhasthe benefit to share the information related a map between users using coordinate data.
- E. Lee and D. Cho, "A design and implementation of virtual grid for reducing frequency of continuous query on LBSNS," J. of the Korea Institute of Information and Communication Engineering, vol. 16, no. 4, 2012, pp. 752-758. https://doi.org/10.6109/jkiice.2012.16.4.752
- D. Jeong and D. Cho, "Smartretweet: a study on method of the efficient propagation of location-based news feed," J. of the Korea Institute of Information and Communication Engineering, vol. 16, no. 5, 2012, pp. 960-966. https://doi.org/10.6109/jkiice.2012.16.5.960
- B. Ahn and Y. Joo, "Design of location based social network service model centering around smart phone," J. of the Korea Industrial Information System, vol. 16, no. 5, 2011, pp. 55-62. https://doi.org/10.9723/jksiis.2011.16.5.055
- K. Cha, "A development of SNS application for location based information sharing using smartphone," J. of the Korea Industrial Information System, vol. 18, no. 6, 2013, pp. 1-8.
- J. Jung and D. Kim, "Emotion sharing of RESTful-based using emotion information and location information of the users," J. of the Korea Institute of Information and Communication Engineering, vol. 18, no. 1, 2014, pp. 162-168. https://doi.org/10.6109/jkiice.2014.18.1.162
- M. Kim, "Direction presentation of design on privacy preserving mechanism for location-sharing based srvices," J. of the Korea Contents Association, vol. 15, no. 2, 2015, pp. 101-108. https://doi.org/10.5392/JKCA.2015.15.02.101
- Y. Jung, D. Han, M. Kim, H. Park and S. Kim, "Usability test for mobile map applications of naver and daum," Proc. of Human Computer Interaction Korea Conference, KangWonDo, Korea, vol. 15, no. 1, 2014.02, pp. 1093-1100.
- D. Ryu and T. Choi, "Real-time complaint handling service internetworking with SNS for multifamily housing management," J. of the Korea Institute of Electronic Communication Sciences, vol. 10, no. 12, 2015, pp. 1381-1388. https://doi.org/10.13067/JKIECS.2015.10.12.1381
- H. Park and J. Seo, "Implementation of social application for civil service based on android," J. of the Korea Institute of Electronic Communication Sciences, vol. 9, no. 11, 2014, pp. 1323-1329. https://doi.org/10.13067/JKIECS.2014.9.11.1323
- D. Kwak, "The Effect Relationship between Tourism Information Service Quality and Information Sharing Intention," J. of the Korea Institute of Electronic Communication Sciences, vol. 11, no. 2, 2016, pp. 229-236. https://doi.org/10.13067/JKIECS.2016.11.2.229