- Volume 5 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
Strength Properties of Concrete According to Types of High Early Strength Cement and Curing Method
조강형 시멘트의 종류 및 양생방법에 따른 콘크리트의 강도특성
- Chang, Chun-Ho (Department of Civil Engineering, Keimyung University) ;
- Lee, Wang-Sup (Ilsin Concrete co., Ltd.) ;
- Jung, Yong-Wook (Department of COMTEC, Keimyung University) ;
- Chung, Youn-In (Department of Civil Engineering, Keimyung University)
- Received : 2017.03.03
- Accepted : 2017.03.21
- Published : 2017.03.30
This study selected a method which uses high early strength cement as a way to reduce the curing time and curing energy source of concrete secondary products and reviewed the improvement in the initial strength of concrete secondary products setting the target strength of the concrete capable of removing the form to 15MPa and the curing time to 6 hours. As a result of the test, the only specimen which achieved the form removal strength of 15 MPa only through atmospheric curing within the target curing time of 6hours was ACC-100, and the specimens of TRC-100 and TRC-50 satisfied the values of 6 hours and 15MPa through steam curing. However, we could see that it was difficult to secure workability in the case of the specimen of ACC-100 due to its high rapid setting property and a retarder such as anhydrous citric acid was required to be used to improve the workability. When we look into the pattern following changes in the water to binder ratio, while, in the case of stream curing, OPC-100, TRC-100, and TRC-50 were all found to satisfy achievement of the form removal strength within 6hours as the water to binder ratio decreased, in the case of atmospheric curing, TRC-100, and TRC-50 achieved 15MPa within 12hours.
- Jeon, W.C., Lee, J.H., Park, H.G., Lee, J.S., Kim, K.M., Jo, I.S. (2014). A study on the development of non-pc high-earlystrength concrete without steam curing, Korea Institute of Building Constuctionspring, 14(2), 156-162. https://doi.org/10.5345/JKIBC.2014.14.2.156
- Kang, S.M., Kim, U.J. (2006). Status Analysis of PC Method in Domestic and Overseas, Daelim Technical Information(spring), 28-37.
- Kang, S.T. (2015). An Experimental Study on The Effects of C3S Contenton Compressive Strength Development of Precast Concrete Without Steam Curing, Master's Thesis, Hanyang University [in Korean].
- Kim, I.R. (2012). Fundamental Study on The Development of Precast Concrete Without Steam Curing, Master's Thesis, Hanyang University [in Korean].
- Kim, J.M., Choi, S.M., Kim, J.H. (2012). Evaluation for applicability as the inorganic binder with rapid setting property for construction material of LFS produced from various manufacturing process, Journal of the Korean Construction and Recycling Society, 7(2), 70-77.
- Min, T.B., Jo, I.S., Lee, H.S. (2014). Experimental study on the early strength development mechanism of cement paste using hardening accelerator and high-early-strength cement, Korea Institute for Stuctural Maintenance and Inspection, 18(1), 84-92.
- Yoo, J.H. (2003). Characterization of Concrete Using Steel Slag Aggregate Treated by Accelerated Aging, Ph.D Thesis, Hanyang University [in Korean].