- Volume 21 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
Residual Characteristics and Safety Assessments of Bifenthrin, Carbendazim and Metconazole in Angelica gigas Nakai
당귀 중 bifenthrin, carbendazim, metconazole의 잔류 특성 및 안전성 평가
- Jeong, Hye Rim (Department of Environmental and Biological Chemistry, College of Agriculture, Life and Environmental Sciences, Chungbuk National University) ;
- Noh, Hyun Ho (Department of Environmental and Biological Chemistry, College of Agriculture, Life and Environmental Sciences, Chungbuk National University) ;
- Lee, Jae Yun (Department of Environmental and Biological Chemistry, College of Agriculture, Life and Environmental Sciences, Chungbuk National University) ;
- Park, Hyo Kyoung (Department of Environmental and Biological Chemistry, College of Agriculture, Life and Environmental Sciences, Chungbuk National University) ;
- Jin, Me Jee (Department of Environmental and Biological Chemistry, College of Agriculture, Life and Environmental Sciences, Chungbuk National University) ;
- Kim, Jin Chan (Hanearlscience Co. Ltd.) ;
- Hong, Su Myeong (Chemical Safety Division, National Academy of Agricultural Science, Rural Development Administration) ;
- Kyung, Kee Sung (Department of Environmental and Biological Chemistry, College of Agriculture, Life and Environmental Sciences, Chungbuk National University)
- 정혜림 (충북대학교 농업생명환경대학 환경생명화학과) ;
- 노현호 (충북대학교 농업생명환경대학 환경생명화학과) ;
- 이재윤 (충북대학교 농업생명환경대학 환경생명화학과) ;
- 박효경 (충북대학교 농업생명환경대학 환경생명화학과) ;
- 진미지 (충북대학교 농업생명환경대학 환경생명화학과) ;
- 김진찬 ((주)한얼싸이언스 부설연구소) ;
- 홍수명 (국립농업과학원 화학물질안전과) ;
- 경기성 (충북대학교 농업생명환경대학 환경생명화학과)
- Received : 2017.03.09
- Accepted : 2017.03.24
- Published : 2017.03.31
This study was carried out to determine residual characteristics and to evaluate safety of bifenthrin, carbendazim and metconazole in minor crop, Angelica gigas Nakai. The test pesticides were sprayed onto the crop according to the combinations of spray days before harvest and frequency and then sampling was performed at the harvest day. Non-systemic pesticide bifenthrin was not detected in all samples, whereas systemic pesticides, carbendazim and metconazole, were detected from the crop in the range of from 0.14 to 0.49 and from 0.19 to 0.26, respectively. These results indicated that residual characteristics of the test pesticides in Angelica gigas Nakai were affected by their systemic properties. Also, residual concentration of carbendazim and metconazole in the crop was increased as more spraying frequency and spraying more closer to harvest day. And residual concentration of carbendazim in the crop on the last spraying day was 2.1 times higher than that of metconazole because nominal spraying dose of carbendazim was higher than that of metconazole by 1.9 times. The residue levels of the test pesticides in the crop were evaluated to be safe, considering their %ADIs were less than 0.9%.
ADI;Angelica gigas Nakai;pesticide residue;safety assessment
Supported by : 농촌진흥청
- Ahn, C. H., Y. H. Kim, H. S. Eom, G. H. Lee and G. H. Ryu (2014) A study on crop group for pesticide efficacy and crop safety of minor crops, Korean J. Pestic. Sci. 18(4):364-375. https://doi.org/10.7585/kjps.2014.18.4.364
- Ahn, J. W., Y. H. Jeon, J. I. Hwang, J. M. Kim, D. R. Seok, E. H. Lee, S. E. Lee, D. H. Chung and J. E. Kim (2013) Monitoring of pesticide residues and risk assessment for medicinal plants, J. Fd Hyg. Safety. 28(1):13-18. https://doi.org/10.13103/JFHS.2013.28.1.013
- An, J. M. (2013) Study of pesticide residue allowed standard of triazole on panax ginseng, A thesis for the degree of Master, Hoseo University, pp.33-36.
- Bae, B. J., H. K. Lee, K. A. Son, G. J. Im, J. B. Kim, T. H. Kim, S. Chae and J. W. Park (2012) The residue property of fungicide boscalid and fludioxonil at the same time harvest leafy-vegetables, Korean J. Pestic. Sci. 16(2):98-108. https://doi.org/10.7585/kjps.2012.16.2.098
- Cho, K. W., H. J. Par, C. H. Bae, Y. S. KIm, D. C. Shing, S. Y. Lee, S. H. Lee, C. K. Jung, Y. K. Park, B. S. Kim and K. S. Lee (2010) Residual toxicity of bifenthrin and imidacloprid to honeybee by foliage treatment, Korean J. Pestic. Sci. 14(3):226-234.
- Cook, D., D. R. Gardner, J. M. Roper, C. V. Ransom, J. A. Pfister and K. E. Panter (2016) Fungicide treatment and clipping of Oxytropis sericea does not disrupt swainsonine concentrations, Toxicon. 122:26-30. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.toxicon.2016.09.012
- Do, Y. S., J. B. Kim, S. H. Kang, N. Y. Kim, M. N. Um, Y. B. Park, M. S. Oh and M. H. Yoon (2012) Risk assessment of pesticide residues in fruits collected in Gyeonggi-do, Korea from 2006 to 2010, Korean J. Pestic. Sci. 16(2):85-97. https://doi.org/10.7585/kjps.2012.16.2.085
- Han, S. S., S. C. Lo and S. Y. Ma (2004) Effect of some variation factors on dissipation of tebuconazole in grape, Korean J. Environ. Agric. 23(3):142-147. https://doi.org/10.5338/KJEA.2004.23.3.142
- Ji, K. Y. (2010) The study on establishment of MRLs for the pesticide residue safety of minor crops, A thesis for the degree of Master, Gangwon National University, p.1, pp.48-50.
- KCPA (Korea Crop Protection Association) (2015) Agrochemicals Use Guide Book, pp.100-101, p.224, pp.1314-1315.
- Kim, J. H., J. I. Hwang, Y. H. Joen, H. Y. Kim, J. W. Ahn and J. E. Kim (2012) Dissipation patterns of triazole fungicides estimated from kinetic models in apple, J. Appl. Bio. Chem. 55(4):235-239. https://doi.org/10.3839/jabc.2012.037
- Kim, J. P., J. M. Seo, H. H. Lee, M. S. Oh, D. R. Ha, H. W. Shin and E. S. Kim (2008) The degradation patterns of benzimidazole pesticides in Korean lettuce by cultivation, J. Fd Hyg. Safety. 23(2):129-136.
- Kim, S. D., B. S. Kim, S. G. Park, M. S. Kim, T. H. Cho, C. H. Han, H. B. Jo and B. H. Choi (2007) A study of current status on pesticide residues in commercial dried agricultural products, Korean J. Food Sci. Technol. 39(2):114-121.
- Kim, Y. G., T. J. An, J. H. Yeo, M. Hur, Y. S. Park, S. W. Cha, B. H. Song and K. A. Lee (2014) Effects of eco-Friendly organic fertilizer on growth and yield of Angelica gigas Nakai, Korean J. Medicinal Crop Sci. 22(2):127-133. https://doi.org/10.7783/KJMCS.2014.22.2.127
- Korea Health Industry Development Institute (KHIDI) (2015) National food & nutrition statisics II : based on 2013 Korea National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey, p.477.
- Kwon S. M., E. H. Park, J. M. Kang, H. C. Jo, S. H. Jin, P. J. Yu, B. S. Ryu and G. H. Jeong (2010) Pesticide residues survey on agricultural products before auction at whole market in Busan area during 2006-2008, Korean J. Pestic. Sci. 14(2):86-94.
- Kwon, H. Y., J. B. Kim, H. D. Lee, Y. B. Ihm, K. S. Kyung, I. H. Park and J. Choi (2004) Estimate of pesticide residues in tomato varieties using ratio of surface area to weight, Korean. J. Pestic. Sci. 8(1):30-37.
- Lee, H. S. (2011) Introduction to natural medicinal plant, Art House Book p.217.
- Lee, K. A., S. T. Kang, O. H. Kim, S. K. Park, K. T. Ha, Y. H. Choi, H. B. Jo and B. H. Choi (2010) Analysis on pesticide residue in medicinal dried fruits, Korean J. Pestic. Sci. 14(3):209-218.
- Lee, K. S. (2010) Behavior of pesticides in soil, Korean J. Pestic. Sci. 43(3):303-317.
- Lee, M. K. (2013) Management and regulation on the minor use of pesticides in Korea and foreign countries, Korean J. Pestic. Sci. 17(3):231-236. https://doi.org/10.7585/kjps.2013.17.3.231
- Lee, S. R. and G. H. Kim (2001) Development of traditional Korean snack, dasik using Angelica gigas Nakai, Korean J. Soc. Food Cookery Sci. 17(5):421-425.
- MAFRA (Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Rural Affairs) (2015) Actual Production of Industrial Crops, p.103.
- MAFRA (Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Rural Affairs) (2015) Major Statistics Data of Agriculture, Food and Rural Affairs, p.333.
- Michel, M. and B. Buszewski (2003) Isolation and determination of carbendazim residue from wheat grain by matrix solid phase dispersion and HPLC, J. Sep. Sci. 26(14):1269-1272. https://doi.org/10.1002/jssc.200301427
- Moon, S. H., H. Y. Kwon, S. M. Hong, S. S. Kim, K. A. Son and C. H. Lim (2016) Comparison of pesticide residue amounts in apple trees applied by different sprayers and spray volumes, Korean J. Pestic. Sci. 20(3):264-270. https://doi.org/10.7585/kjps.2016.20.3.264
- National Agricultural Products Quality Management Service (NAQS) (2015) Annual Report for Quality Management of Agricultural Products pp.19-42.
- Noh, H. H. (2016) Residual characteristics of pesticides in ginseng as affected by the methods of processing, treatment of pesticides and cultivation, A thesis for the degree of Doctor, Chungbuk National University, p.134.
- Noh, H. H., J. Y. Lee, S. H. Park, K. H. Lee, J. H. Oh, M. H. Im and K. S. Kyung (2012) Residual characteristics of azoxystrobin and difenoconazole in ginseng, Korean J. Pestic. Sci. 16(2):131-136. https://doi.org/10.7585/kjps.2012.16.2.131
- Noh, H. H., K. W. Kang, H. K. Park, K. H. Lee, J. Y. Lee, E. Y. Lee, Y. S. Park and K. S. Kyung (2010) Processing and reduction factors of azoxystrobin and flutolanil in garlic by freeze-drying, Korean J. Pestic. Sci. 14(3):235-240.
- Park, G. S. and S. H. Ahn (2012) Quality characteristics of pound cake added with Angelica gigas Nakai powder, Korean J. Food Cookery Sci. 28(4):463-471. https://doi.org/10.9724/kfcs.2012.28.4.463
- Park, H. I., J. M. Hwang, B. S. Kim, M. G. Lee, Y. W. Choi, M. H. Lee, J. E. Jeong and J. H. Kim (2011) Residue of pesticides carbendazim and chlorpyrifos in different parts of red pepper, Korean J. Pestic. Sci. 15(3):246-253.
- Park, J. W., K. A. Son, T. H. Kim, S. Chae, J. R. Sim, B. J. Bae, H. K. Lee, G. J. Im, J. B. Kim and J. E. Kim (2012) Comparison of the residue property of insecticide bifenthrin and chlorfenapyr in green onion and scallion under greenhouse condition, Korean J. Pestic. Sci. 16(4):294-301. https://doi.org/10.7585/kjps.2012.16.4.294
- Park, K. H., B. S. Kim, J. J. Lee, H. J. Yun, S. R. Kim, W. I. Kim, J. C. Yun and K. Y. Ryu (2012) Biological hazard analysis of Angelica gigas Nakai on production and marketing steps, Korean J. Soil Sci. Fert. 45(6):1216-1221. https://doi.org/10.7745/KJSSF.2012.45.6.1216
- Park, W. H., I. S. Hwang, E. J. Kim, T. H. Cho, C. K. Hong, J. I. Lee, S. J. Choi, J. A. Kim, Y. J. Lee, M. S. Kim, G. H. Kim and M. S. Kim (2015) Pesticide residues survey and safety evaluation for perilla leaf & lettuce on the Garak-dong agricultural & marine products market, Korean J. Pestic. Sci. 19(3):151-160. https://doi.org/10.7585/kjps.2015.19.3.151
- Rural Development Administration (RDA) (2015) Pesticide Act, Instruction and Directory, pp.419-424.
- Seo, I. S. (2005) Study on the decrease transition of chlorpyrifos and carbendazim residues in lettuce, A thesis for the degree of Master, Chonnam National University, p.23.
- Sharma, D. and S. B. Singh (2012) Persistence of bifenthrin in sandy loam soil as affected by microbial community, Bull. Environ. Contam. Toxicol, 88(6):906-908. https://doi.org/10.1007/s00128-012-0618-7
- Son, K. A., G. J. Im, S. M. Hong, J. B. Kim, Y. B. Ihm, H. S. Ko and J. E. Kim (2012) Comparison of pesticide residues in perilla leaf, lettuce and kale by morphological characteristics of plant, Korean J. Pestic. Sci. 16(4):336-342. https://doi.org/10.7585/kjps.2012.16.4.336
- Yu, Y., X. Chu, G. Pang, Y. Xiang and H. Fang (2009) Effects of repeated applications of fungicide carbendazim on its persistence and microbial community in soil, J. Environ. Sci. 21(2):179-185. https://doi.org/10.1016/S1001-0742(08)62248-2
- Residual Characteristics and Safety Assessments of the Fungicide Fenhexamid in Some Minor Crops vol.22, pp.4, 2018, https://doi.org/10.7585/kjps.2018.22.4.363