- Volume 21 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
Establishment of Pre-Harvest Residue Limits (PHRL) of Flubendiamide and Pyriofenone on Strawberry (Fragaria ananassa Duch.)
생산단계 잔류허용기준설정을 위한 Flubendiamide 및 Pyriofenone의 딸기(Fragaria ananassa Duch.) 중 경시적 잔류특성 연구
- Kim, Hee-Gon (School of Natural Resources and Environmental Science, College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, Kangwon National University, Environment Friendly Agricultural Products Safety Center) ;
- Kim, Ji-Yoon (School of Natural Resources and Environmental Science, College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, Kangwon National University, Environment Friendly Agricultural Products Safety Center) ;
- Hur, Kyung-Jin (School of Natural Resources and Environmental Science, College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, Kangwon National University, Environment Friendly Agricultural Products Safety Center) ;
- Kwon, Chan-Hyeok (Animal Products Standard Division, Ministry of Food and Drug Safety) ;
- Hur, Jang Hyun (School of Natural Resources and Environmental Science, College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, Kangwon National University, Environment Friendly Agricultural Products Safety Center)
- 김희곤 (강원대학교 농업생명과학대학 환경융합학부, 강원대학교 친환경농산물안전성센터) ;
- 김지윤 (강원대학교 농업생명과학대학 환경융합학부, 강원대학교 친환경농산물안전성센터) ;
- 허경진 (강원대학교 농업생명과학대학 환경융합학부, 강원대학교 친환경농산물안전성센터) ;
- 권찬혁 (식품의약품안전처 축산물기준과) ;
- 허장현 (강원대학교 농업생명과학대학 환경융합학부, 강원대학교 친환경농산물안전성센터)
- Received : 2017.02.28
- Accepted : 2017.03.18
- Published : 2017.03.31
In this study, the residue patterns of flubendiamide and pyriofenone registered in the strawberry were investigated to predict pre-harvest residue limit (PHRL). The samples were harvested at 0, 1, 2, 3, 5, 7, 10 days after treatment and the pesticide residues were analyzed by HPLC/UVD. The limit of quantification (LOQ) was
biological half-life;pre-harvest residue limit;flubendiamide;pyriofenone
Supported by : 강원대학교, 식품의약품안전처
- Chen, X., C. Lu, S. Fan, H. Lu, H. Cui, Z. Meng and Y. Yang (2012) Determination of residual flubendiamide in the cabbage by QuECHERS-liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry. Bull. Environ. Contam. Toxicol. 89:1021-1026. https://doi.org/10.1007/s00128-012-0805-6
- Do, J. A., M. Y. Lee, H. J. Park, J. E. Kwon, H. J. Jang, Y. J. Cho, I. H. Kang, S. M. Lee, M. I. Chang, J. H. Oh and I. G. Hwang (2013) Development and Validation of an Analytical Method for the Insecticide Sulfoxaflor in Agricultural Commoditied using HPLC-UVD. Korean J. Food. Sci. 45(2):148-155. https://doi.org/10.9721/KJFST.2013.45.2.148
- Ha, H. Y., S. E. Park, A. S. You, G. H. Gil, J. E. Park, I. Y. Lee, K. W. Park and J. E. Park (2016) Survey of Pesticide Use in Leaf and Fruit Vegetables, Fruits, and Rice Cultivation Areas in Korea. Weed Turf. Sci. 5(4):203-212. https://doi.org/10.5660/WTS.2016.5.4.203
- Hwang, J. I. and J. E. Kim (2014) Residual Patterns of Acaricides, Etoxazole and Flufenoxuron in Apples. Korean J. Pesti. Sci. 18(2):61-68. https://doi.org/10.7585/kjps.2014.18.2.61
- Hwang, J. I., Y. H. Jeon, H. Y. Kim, J. H. Kim, J. W. Ahn and K. S. Kim (2011) Residue of Fungicide Boscalid in Ginseng Treated by Different Spraying Methods. Korean J. Pesti. Sci. 15(4):366-373.
- Hwang, K. W., T. W. Kim, J. H. Yoo, B. S. Park and J. K. Moon (2012) Dissipation Pattern of Amisulbrom in Cucumber under Greenhouse Condition for Establishing Pre-harvest Residue Limit. Korean J. Pesti. Sci. 16(4):288-293. https://doi.org/10.7585/kjps.2012.16.4.288
- Jeffrey, R. B. (2015) The pesticide manual, flubendiamide, pyriofenone, 17th ed., Turner, J. A.: Hampshire, UK., pp. 496:983-984.
- Jung, Y. J., I. S. Nou and K. K. Kang (2015) Effects of Green Manure Crops on Tomato Growth and Soil Improvement for Reduction of Continuous Cropping Injury through Crop Rotation in Greenhouse. Korean J. Plant Res. 28(2):263-270. https://doi.org/10.7732/kjpr.2015.28.2.263
- Kim, J. B., B. H. Song, J. C. Chun, G. J. Im and Y. B. Im (1997) Effect of sprayable formulations on pesticide adhesion and persistence in several crops. Korean J. Pesti. Sci. 1(1):35-40.
- Kim, J. Y., M. J. Woo, K. J. Hur, s. Manoharan, C. H. Kwon and J. H. Hur (2015) Establishment of Pre-Harvest Residue Limit for Pyrimethanil and Methoxyfenozide during Cultivation of grape. Korean J. Pesti. Sci. 19(2):81-87. https://doi.org/10.7585/kjps.2015.19.2.81
- Korea Crop Protection Association (KCPA) (2015) Guideline Crop Protection Agents. http://www.koreacpa.org/korea/index.php. Accessed 30 Aprill 2015.
- Korean Statistical Information Service (2016) Pesticide consumption. http://kosis.kr/. Accessed 10 October 2016.
- Lee, D. Y., D. K. Jeong, G. H. Choi, D. Y. Lee, Y. K. Kang and J. H. Kim (2015) Residual Characteristics of Bistrifluron and Fluopicolide in Korean Cabbage for Establishing Pre-Harvest Residue Limit. Korean J. Pesti. Sci. 19(4):361-369. https://doi.org/10.7585/kjps.2015.19.4.361
- Lee, E. Y., H. H. Noh, Y. S. Park, K. W. Kang, K. H. Lee, H. K. Park, S. S. Yun, C. W. Jin, S. K. Han and K. S. Kyung (2009) Residual characteristics of Neonicotinoid Insecticide dinotefuran and thiacloprid in cucumber. Korean J. Pesti. Sci. 13(2):98-104.
- Lee, J. H., Y. H. Jeon, K. S. Shin, H. Y. Kim, E. J. Park, T. H. Kim and J. E. Kim (2009) Biological Half-lives of fungicides in Korean melon under greenhouse condition. Korean J. Envir. Agri. 28:419-426. https://doi.org/10.5338/KJEA.2009.28.4.419
- Lee, S. C. (2004) Control of Major Disease in Greenhouse Crops. Korean Res. Soc. 17(2):2-9.
- Lim, S. J., H. S. Hwang and Y. J. Shin (2016) Physicochemical Properties and Antioxidant Activities of 'Seolhyang' and 'Janghee' Strawberries from Different Ripening Stages Grown in Korea. East Asian J. Dietary Life Soc. 26(1):80-87. https://doi.org/10.17495/easdl.2016.2.26.1.80
- Ministry of Food and Drug Safety (2013) Practical commentary korean food standards codex pesticide residues analysis method. Fourth ed. http://www.mfds.go.kr/index.do. Accessed 22 November 2013.
- Ministry of Food and Drug Safety (2016) Toxic substances residue standard such as pre-harvest agricultural products. http://www.mfds.go.kr/index.do. Accessed 12 August 2016.
- Park, D. S., K. Y. Seong, K. I. Choi and J. H. Hur (2005) Field tolerance of pesticides in the strawberry and comparison of biological half-lives estimated from kinetic models. Korean J. Pesti. Sci. 9(3):231-236.
- Park, H. J., H. J. Kim, J. A. Do, J. E. Kwon, J. Y. Yoon, J. Y. Lee, M. I. Chang and G. S. Rhee (2014) Development of an Analytical Method for the Determination of Pyriofenone residue in Agricultural Products using HPLC-UVD. Korean J. Pesti. Sci. 18(2):79-87. https://doi.org/10.7585/kjps.2014.18.2.79
- Yoo, H. K. (2014) Food Security as a Nontraditional Security Issue: Implications for Korea. Korean J. Soc. Paradigm Studies. pp. 127-152.
- Yoon, H. S., G. D. Ko, D. Y. Kim and C. H. Chun (2013) History of Korean Gardening. Korean J. Hort. Sci. pp. 97-102.