- Volume 21 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
Monitoring of Pesticide Residues on Dried Agricultural Products
건조채소류의 잔류농약 실태 조사
- Gang, Gyungri (Health and Environment Research Institute of Gwangju) ;
- Mun, Sujin (Health and Environment Research Institute of Gwangju) ;
- Kim, Gwang-Gon (Health and Environment Research Institute of Gwangju) ;
- Yang, Yongshik (Health and Environment Research Institute of Gwangju) ;
- Lee, Semi (Health and Environment Research Institute of Gwangju) ;
- Choi, Euna (Health and Environment Research Institute of Gwangju) ;
- Ha, Dongryong (Health and Environment Research Institute of Gwangju) ;
- Kim, Eunsun (Health and Environment Research Institute of Gwangju) ;
- Cho, Baesik (Health and Environment Research Institute of Gwangju)
- 강경리 (광주광역시 보건환경연구원) ;
- 문수진 (광주광역시 보건환경연구원) ;
- 김광곤 (광주광역시 보건환경연구원) ;
- 양용식 (광주광역시 보건환경연구원) ;
- 이세미 (광주광역시 보건환경연구원) ;
- 최은아 (광주광역시 보건환경연구원) ;
- 하동룡 (광주광역시 보건환경연구원) ;
- 김은선 (광주광역시 보건환경연구원) ;
- 조배식 (광주광역시 보건환경연구원)
- Received : 2017.01.25
- Accepted : 2017.03.15
- Published : 2017.03.31
The study was conducted for safety evaluation of 208 kinds of residue pesticides on 200 dried agricultural products, which are distributed in Gwangju. The method of monitoring was the second of Multi Class Pesticide Multi-residue Methods in Korean Food Code, and GC-ECD, GC-NPD, GC-MSD, and LC-MS/MS were used as evaluation equipment to analyze. The residue level in pesticides were 15.5% (31 of 200 samples) and 4 samples exceeded MRLs. 4.5 mg/kg of pyraclostrobin (MRL; 3.0 mg/kg) was detected in red pepper, 1.49 mg/kg of chlorpyrifos (MRL; 0.13 mg/kg) in daikon leaves, 38.26 mg/kg of pyridalyl (MRL; 0.25 mg/kg) in pepper leaves, 0.98 mg/kg of chlorpyrifos (MRL; 0.05 mg/kg), respectively. Pesticides were found on the 15 samples among the 21 samples of red pepper which is a fruit vegetable, and this resulted in high detection rate of 71%. In addition, pesticides were detected on chwinamul, shitake, siler divaricata, daikon leaves and others within MRLs. The frequent detected kinds of pesticides were insecticide (47.6%), fungicide (33.3%), acaricide (14.3%), nematicide (4.8%) in the order named, and pesticides were methoxyfenozide > pyraclostrobin > azoxystrobin, chlorantraniprole > novaluron, trifloxystrobin in frequent order.
Dried agricultural products;monitoring;MRLs;pesticides
Supported by : 광주광역시보건환경연구원
- Park, K. S., J. H. Choi, J. H Suh, S. G. Kim, H. K. Lee and J. H. Shim (2009) Studies on the Processing Factors of Pesticide in Dried Carrot from Field Trial and Dipping Test, The Korean Journal of Pesticide Science 13:209-215.
- Lee, K. A., S. T. Kang, O. H. Kim, S. K. Park, K. T. Ha, Y. H. Choi, H. B. Jo and B. H. Choi (2010) Analysis on Pesticide Residue in Medicinal Dried Fruits, The Korean Journal of Pesticide Science 14:209-218.
- Kim, S. D., B. S. Kim, S. G. Park, M. S. Kim, T. H. Cho, C. H. Han, H. B. Jo and B. H. Choi (2007) A Study of Current Syatus on pesticide Residues in Commercial Dried Agricultural Products, KOREAN J. Food Sci. Technol. 39: 114-121.
- Park, D. W., A. G. Kim, T. s. Kim, Y. S. Yang, G. G. Kim, G. S. Chang, D. R. Ha, E. S. Kim and B. S. Cho (2015) Monitoring and Safety Assessment of Pesticide Residues on Agricultural Products Sold via Online Websites, The Korean Journal of Pesticide Science 14:209-218.
- Lee, M. J., M. G. Kim, H. R. Jeong, H. J. Yun, N. Y. Kim, H. T. Kim, C. Y. Kim, W. H. Lee and M. H. Yoon (2011) Residual Pesticides in Dried Agricultural Products Collected from Gyeonggi Province, The Korean Journal of Pesticide Science 15:238-245.
- Kim, G.I, H. T. Kim and K. S. Gyung (2006) Monitoring of pesticide residues in peppers from farmgate and pepper powder from wholesale market in chungbuk area and their risk assessment, The Korean Journal of Pesticide Science 10:15-21.
- Jung, Y. J., M. N. Eom, I. H. Heong, J. S. Son, K. A. Kim and S. W. Shin (2012) Removal effect of residual pesticides in red pepper powder by UV irradiation, The Korean Journal of Pesticide Science 16:145-150. https://doi.org/10.7585/kjps.2012.16.2.145
- Jo, S. a., E. H. Kim, K. S. Kim, J. H. Kim and S. G. Park (2009) Change of the Concentration of Pesticide Residues in Pepper Powder by Storage Temperature and Storage Period, The Korean Journal of Pesticide Science 13:127-132.
- National Agricultural Products Quality Management Service (2009) press release.
- Ministry of Food and Drug Safety (2016a) Korean Food Standard Codex.
- Ministry of Food and Drug Safety (2016b) Pesticide MRLs in Food.
- Yu, I. S, S. K. Park, Y. H. Choi, H. J. Seung, H. J. Jung and S. H. Han, (2012) Monitoring of Pesticide Residues in Dried Medicinal Plants used of Food Materials, Journal of Food Hygiene and Safety 27:224-232. https://doi.org/10.13103/JFHS.2012.27.3.224
- Hong, H. G, S. W. Shin, K. C. Kim, I. H. Jeong and K. A. Kim (2011) Report of Gyeonggi Province Institute Health & Environment 24:95-102.
- K. A. Hassell (1991) The Biochemistry and Uses of Pesticides, Macmillan Press, Basingstoke, U.K.
- Jeong, Y. H, J. H. Kim, Y. D. Lee, C. H. Ihm and J. H. Hur, Choishin Nongyakhak (Latest pesticides). Sigmapress, Seoul, Korea, 2005, 19
- Kang, N. S., S. C. Kim, Y. J. Kang, D. H. Kim, J. W. Jang, S. R. Won and J. H. Hyun (2015) Monitoring and Exposure Assessment of Pesticide Residues in Domestic Agricultural Products The Korean Journal of Pesticide Science 19:32-40. https://doi.org/10.7585/kjps.2015.19.1.32