- Volume 21 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
Effect of Bagging Technique on the Residue Patterns of Thiacloprid and Lufenuron in Grape fruit (Vitis labrusca L.)
포도 중 Thiacloprid와 Lufenuron의 유/무대 차이에 따른 잔류량 비교
- Jin, Yong-duk (National Institute of Agricultural Science, Rural Development Administration) ;
- Lim, Sung-Jin (National Institute of Agricultural Science, Rural Development Administration) ;
- Kim, Sang-Su (National Institute of Agricultural Science, Rural Development Administration) ;
- Choi, Geun-Hyoung (National Institute of Agricultural Science, Rural Development Administration) ;
- Lee, Hak-won (National Institute of Agricultural Science, Rural Development Administration) ;
- Jeong, Du-yun (National Institute of Agricultural Science, Rural Development Administration) ;
- Moon, Byung-Cheol (National Institute of Agricultural Science, Rural Development Administration) ;
- Ro, Jin-ho (National Institute of Agricultural Science, Rural Development Administration)
- 진용덕 (농촌진흥청 국립농업과학원 농산물안전성부) ;
- 임성진 (농촌진흥청 국립농업과학원 농산물안전성부) ;
- 김상수 (농촌진흥청 국립농업과학원 농산물안전성부) ;
- 최근형 (농촌진흥청 국립농업과학원 농산물안전성부) ;
- 이학원 (농촌진흥청 국립농업과학원 농산물안전성부) ;
- 정두연 (농촌진흥청 국립농업과학원 농산물안전성부) ;
- 문병철 (농촌진흥청 국립농업과학원 농산물안전성부) ;
- 노진호 (농촌진흥청 국립농업과학원 농산물안전성부)
- Received : 2016.10.25
- Accepted : 2017.03.14
- Published : 2017.03.31
This study was conducted to compare the effect of bagging technique on the presence of pesticide residues in various parts of grape fruit (whole fruit, pulp and peel). The tested pesticides were diluted at 2,000 times and sprayed three times onto the crops at an interval of seven days and then they were collected at 0, 1, 3, 5 and 7 days after final application. Later, bagging/non-bagging samples were pre-treated with fruit, pulp and peel samples, respectively. Thiacloprid and lufenuron were not detected in any of the bagging samples. The thiacloprid residues of non-bagging samples in whole, peel and pulp samples were 0.47-1.09, 0.18-0.33 and 1.24-1.67 mg/kg, respectively. The lufenuron residues of non-bagging samples in whole fruit, peel and pulp samples were 0.16-0.62, < LOD-0.08 and 0.85-1.48 mg/kg, respectively. The biological half-lives of thiacloprid and lufenuron in whole fruit, peel and pulp of non-bagging samples were 5.7, 15.1 and 7.8 days and 4.0, 9.4 and 2.6 days, respectively. While the unbagged samples showed a sequential decrease in pesticide residues, this study concludes that bagging would be an effective method to protect the presence of thiacloprid and lufenuron residues in grape fruits.
Agricultural product;grape;lufenuron;pesticide residue;thiacloprid
Supported by : 국립농업과학원
- Breijoa, M., F. Isnardia, M. Brauer, R. Schenker and Ferrari, M. (2011) An insect growth inhibitor - lufenuron - enhances albendazole activity against hydatid cyst. Vet. Parasitol. 181:341-344. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.vetpar.2011.04.011
- Choi, J. S. and Y. D. Park (1997) Effects of gibberellin application and bagging on ripening and quality in Delaware grape berries. Korea J. Life Sci. 7(4):342-346.
- Elbert A., M. Haas, B. Springer, W. Thielert and Nauen R. (2008) Applied aspects of neonicotinoid uses in crop protection. Pest. Manag. Sci. 64:1099-1105. https://doi.org/10.1002/ps.1616
- Gyeongsangbuk-do Information Agricultural Database (2011) Crop Technology Information. Accessed 30 September 2016.
- Hassen, E., N. Ahmed and M. Arief (2013) Dissipation and residues of lufenuron in grape fruits. Am. J. Environ. Prot. 1(2):17-19. https://doi.org/10.12691/env-1-2-1
- Ihm, Y. B., K. S. Kyung, Y. S. Park, H. D. Lee, J. B. Kim, G. J. Im and G. H. Ryu (2002) Changes of pesticide residues in bagged pear and bagging paper during the field and storage. Korean J. Pestic. Sci. 6(4):293-299.
- Ko, K. W., S. H. Kim, Y. H. Jang and K. S. Lee (2008) Residual pattern of chlorothalonil, indoxacarb, lufenuron, metalaxyl and methomyl during the cultivation periods in Chinese cabbage. Korean J. Pestic. Sci. 12(1):34-42.
- Lee, E. Y., H. H. Noh, Y. S. Park, K. W. Kang, H. L. Kwang, H. K. Park, S. Y. Sang, C. W. Jin, S. K. Han and K. S. Kyung (2009) Residual characteristics of neonicotinoid insecticide dinotefuran and thiacloprid in cucumber. Korean J. Pestic. Sci. 13(2):98-104.
- Lee, H. D., K. S. Kyung, H. Y. Kwon, Y. B. Ihm, J. B. Kim, S. S. Park and J. E. Kim (2004) Residue characteristics of hexaconazole and chlorothalonil in several fruits. Korean J. Pestic. Sci. 8(2):107-111.
- Mansur, J. F., J. Figueira-Mansur, A. S. Santos, H. Santos-Junior, I. B. Ramos, M. J. de Mederios, E. A. Machado, C. R. Kaiser, S. Muthukrishnan, H. Masuda, A. M. H. Vasconcellos and A. C. A. Melo (2010) The effect of lufenuron, a chitin synthesis inhibitor, on oogenesis of Rhodnius prolixus. Pest. Biochem. Physiol. 98:59-67. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.pestbp.2010.04.013
- Marilena E. D., A. B. Anna, H. H. Ahmad and S. T. Nikolaos (2016) Liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometric methods for the determination of spinosad, thiacloprid and pyridalyl in spring onions and estimation of their preharvest interval values. Food Chem. 213:395-401. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.foodchem.2016.06.099
- Nam, S. Y., H. C. Kang and T. S. Kim (2000) The effect of different bag materials on grape quality and endeavor of maturation period determination. Korea J. Plant Res. 13(2):111-117.
- Rural Development Administration (RDA) (2002) Grape, pp.175-198. Wanju, Korea.
- Rural Development Administration (RDA) (2016) Notificiation No. 2016-31 of RDA, 2016.6.27., Partial Amendment.
- Son, I. C. and D. I. Kim (2010) Effects of bagging periods on pericarp characteristics and berry cracking in 'Kyoho' grape (Vitis sp.). Korea J. Hortic. Sci. & Techn. 28(3):381-386.