- Volume 15 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
The Impact of Color on the Glove Pitcher Hitting a Batter Concentration
투수의 글러브 색상이 타자의 타격 집중도에 미치는 영향
- Received : 2017.02.06
- Accepted : 2017.03.20
- Published : 2017.03.28
The purpose of this study was to identify the color that you want the pitcher glove hit impact on the intensity of the other. The color of the glove pitcher was set to black, orange, beige three kinds analyzed the concentration of the batter accordingly. Subjects of this study were 15 people targeting high school baseball players in Daejeon, through a pre- test and vision test color blind players were selected with no visual problems. After the blow of the experiment was used to color the glove Nideffer is modified to fit and complement the six subscales B-TAIS. As a result, when wearing a colored glove that contrasts with the color of the ball, the batter's concentration was increased. Hopefully, research will take place using the ball skill and equipment of various pitchers.
- .S.Hong, R.Y.Won, "The Influence of Professional Baseball Fan's Team Identification and Team. Loyalty on Purchase Intention of Parent Company Products, Journal of Digital Convergence", Vol. 14, No.1, pp.445-452, 2016.
- S.B.Park, "The visual information processing process of the response process, the control mechanism. Korean Sports Psychology Journal", Vol. 14, No. 4, pp.1-16, 2003.
- Dong-Geun Lee, "Effects of je Flow Rate on the Accuracy of irration". Ph.D. dissertation, Gea-myong University, 2002.
- Sang-Hyeon Kim, "The difference between the effectiveness of the game and the ability to predict the effectiveness of a baseball game based on the skills of the ball hitter". Ph.D. dissertation, Chung-Ang University, 2009.
- Su-Hyeok Jang, "An Analysis of kinematic Behavior of University Baseball Player". Ph.D. dissertation, Kon-kuk University, 2009.
- J.D.An ,"Understanding time and new approaches. Korean sports research", Vol. 14, No. 3, pp.77-96, 2003.
- M.J.Woo, "Variation of the Visual Perception Potential according to the Ball. Korean sports research", Vol. 12, No. 2, pp.25-37.
- J.B.Cho,"An Analysis of the Characteristics of Motion Time by the Detailed Variables. Korean Society for Social Education", Vol. 17 No. 3 pp.247-253, 2002.
- S.J.Kim,"Understanding of motion development. Seoul National University Press", 2004.
- Jeong-Soo Kim, "Dynamic Analysis of Exercise for Volleyball Jump Blocking Behavior". Ph.D. dissertation, Chung-nam National University, 2014.
- J.H.Park, "A Study on the Identification of High School Baseball Players by Weight Factors. Korea Physical Education Association", Vol. 9, No. 11, pp.208-219, 2004.
- Yung-Seok Lee, "A Comparative Study on the Behavior An unskilled Player in baseball". Ph.D. dissertation, Seoul National University, 2003.
- Sang-Ik Hwan ,"The Effect of the Psychological Perception on the Psychological Responses of the Elementary School baseball". Ph.D. dissertation, Suncheonhyang University, 2010.
- W.Y.Youn, " Correlation Between Physical Fitness And Baseball Hitting Factor of Korea Professional Baseball Player. Journal of the Korean Association of Certified Exercise Professionals", Vol. 18, No. 4 pp.23-32, 2013.
- J.T.Lee, "Measurements for hitting ability in the Korean pro-baseball. Journal of the Korean Data & Information Science Society", Vol. 25, No.2, pp.349-356, 2014. https://doi.org/10.7465/jkdi.2014.25.2.349
- K.H.Kang."A study on relationship between the performance of professional baseball players and annual salary. Journal of the Korean Data & Information Science Society", Vol. 23, No.2, pp.285-298, 2012. https://doi.org/10.7465/jkdi.2012.23.2.285
- J.S.Park,"The right of publicity for baseball professionals about creation of a virtual game related to professional baseball. Korea Intellectual Property Society", Vol. 9. No. 1, pp.39-48, 2014.