- Volume 15 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
Oriental and Western Convergence Study and Alimentotherapy Application of Yulmubokyeoljuk
율무복령죽의 동·서 융합적 섭취효능 및 식이요법 활용에 관한 연구
- Park, Sung-Hye (Dept. of Food and Nutrition, Kwangju Women's University) ;
- Park, Hae-Ryoung (Division of Liberal Arts & Teacher Training, Kwangju Women's University)
- Received : 2017.02.01
- Accepted : 2017.03.20
- Published : 2017.03.28
The purpose of this study is to understand the food and nutritional value of based on the oriental Qi-flvor theory and to convergence understanding of dietary effects. In this study, dietary effect of Yulmubokyeoljuk based on oriental theory and analyzed the contents of general composition and minerals. We recognize the value as a food that can be used for therapy of Yulmubokyeoljuk. Phosphorus content was high and high calory foods. In addition, by discharging stagnant water in the spleen, excessive wetness is removed and the function of transportation of the spleen is strengthened. The results of this study suggest that it provided the basis of the characteristics of food and the necessity of convergence approach to dietary efficacy based on the traditional Qi-flvor theory and nutrional composition.
Convergence dietary effects;Qi-flavor theory;nutrient;Yulmubokyeoljuk;alimentotherapy
- L. R. Kim, "A study on the literal research Kimitheory", Korean J Ori Med, Vol. 3, No. 1, pp. 169-181, 1997.
- J. H. Oh, H. H. Ku, J. H. Beak, S. H. Ahn, "Research on alimentotherapy in kui-simgam", Korean J Food Culture, Vol. 25, No. 6, pp. 734-745, 2010.
- J. Choi, J. S. Cho, S. H. Park, "Characteristics oriental medicated diet therapy area and nutritional composition of Giwongo", Korean J Food & Nurt, Vol. 26, No. 1, pp. 109-116, 2013. https://doi.org/10.9799/ksfan.2013.26.1.109
- K. S. Ahn, The essence of oriental medicine, Sonamoo Publishing Co., Seoul, pp. 11-54, 1999.
- Y. M. Kim, "A study on the traditional foods through Yin, Yang and five elements", MS thesis, Kong-Ju National University. Kong-Ju. pp. 2-3, 2014.
- H. J. Bok, G. J. Lee, J. E. Song, "A research on the traditional food materials for developing medicinal food and the direction of applying the theories of oriental medicine", J East Asian Soc Dietary Life, Vol. 15, No. 3, pp. 346-356, 2005.
- S. H. Park, K. Y. Kim, "Oriental diet therapy area approach of Reajerksodo-tang", Korean J Food & Nutr, Vol. 23, No. 2, pp. 285-290, 2010.
- S. H. Park, B.J. Park, H. R, Park, "Studies on nutritional analysis and antioxidant activity of oriental medicines with bloodstream improvement", Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol.14, No. 10, pp. 563-570, 2016.
- S. H. Lim, J. B. Kim, Y. S. Cho, Y. M. Choi, H. J. Park, S. N. Kim, "National standard food composition tables provide the infrastructure for food and nutrition research according research according to policy and industry", Korean J Food & Nutr, Vol. 26, No. 4, pp. 886-894, 2013. https://doi.org/10.9799/ksfan.2013.26.4.886
- X. Cui, D. H. Lee, "Study on the drug treatment of drugs to treat 'Feiri' by 'Qiweilun", The J Applied Oriental Medicine, Vol. 10, No. 2, pp. 49-55, 2010.
- C. Liankai, "A brief history of alimentotherapy in Chinese culture", Journal of the Korean Society of Dietary Culture, Vol. 13, No. 2, pp. 73-81, 1998.
- H. K. Tam, "Chinese medicated food, Chinese medicine," Publishing Co, Beiing, pp. 56-71, 2003.
- W. S. Shin, S. Y. Lee, S. J. Park, "Perception of Yaksun in the Seoul, Gyeonggi, Chunbuk areas", Korean J Food Culture, Vol. 28, No. 4, pp. 339-347, 2013. https://doi.org/10.7318/KJFC/2013.28.4.339
- H. J. Lim, W. S. Cha, "Review of application of medicinal porridge by King-Injo of the Joseon dynast based on the records from the daily records of the royal secretariat of Joseon dynasty", Korean J Food Culture, Vol. 28, No. 5, pp. 438-449, 2013. https://doi.org/10.7318/KJFC/2013.28.5.438
- Compilation committee of chinese medicine thesaurus Community, "Compilation committee of chinese medicine thesaurus", Jeondam publishing Co., Seoul, pp. 3421-3423, 2003.
- A.O.A.C. "Official Methods of Analysis", 14th ed., Association of Official Analytical Chemists. Washington DC. USA. pp. 453, 1984.
- S. H. Park, "Convergence dietary effects and antioxidant activity of Poria cocos, Sioscorea opposita, Nelumbo nucifera and Euryale ferox", Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol.14, No. 12, pp. 583-590, 2016. https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2016.14.12.583
- World Health Organization. "WHO International Standard Terminology On Traditional Medicine In The Western Pacific Region", WHO Library Cataloguing in Publication, USA, pp. 48-51, 2007.
- S.H. Park, K .O. Cha, H. R. Park, "Research for the development of oriental and western convergence prevention food of tangerine peel powdered chocolate with antioxidant activity", Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol.13, No. 9, pp. 531-540, 2015. https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2015.13.9.531
- S. H. Park, J. H. Min, "Convergence study of cell viability and vascular relaxtion of Hanbang-tea prescription", Journal of the Korea Convergence, Vol.8, No. 2, pp. 291-297, 2017. https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2017.8.2.291