- Volume 15 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
Evaluation for User Experience about GUI of Design of Educational application -Mainly with Analysis on 'The Cast exams on the EBS lectures'-
교육용 애플리케이션 GUI에 따른 사용자 경험 연구 -EBS 수능강의를 중심으로-
- Kim, Ha-Gyeong (Dept. of Digital Media Design, HongIk University, International Design School for Advanced Studies) ;
- Kim, Seung-In (Dept. of Digital Media Design, HongIk University, International Design School for Advanced Studies)
- Received : 2017.01.31
- Accepted : 2017.03.20
- Published : 2017.03.28
The purpose of this study is to analyze the EBS special lecture, which is an educational application, from a user 's point of view and to propose a direction for improvement of the user experience according to the GUI design. Firstly, we surveyed the theoretical background and service situation through literature review, and secondly, we surveyed the user experience questionnaire based on 7 principles of honeycomb model of Peter Morville. As a result, the EBS special lecture showed improvement of GUI due to lack of visual part in addition to its use. Based on this research, I hope that the service for improvement of the user experience of the education application will be improved in the future and it will be helpful to study the educational application user experience to be conducted in the future.
- Seong-Hoon Lee, Dong-Woo Lee, "A Case Study in Japanese and Prospect of Cloud Computing Service in Convergence Age", Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 6, No. 1, pp. 17-22, 2015.
- Kim, GyeoungJin, "Analysis on Constitutes and Contents of Application for Early Childhood English Education". Gwangju Women's University, 1p, 2013
- Myeong-Ho Lee, "A Study on N-Screen Convergence Application with Mobile WebApp Environment", Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 6, No. 2, pp. 43-48, 2015.
- Hyung-Jin Mun, "Countermeasure to Underlying Security Threats in IoT communication",Convergence Society for SMB,,Vol 6, No 2, 37-44p, 2016
- Choo, Young Ji. "A study on graphic user interface (GUI) design for improving usability based on the visual elements of the kiosk in general hospital setting", Hongik University p13, 2007
- Zhu Yijun,"A Study on GUI Design for Improving Usability of Apps-Focused on the Duty-Free Shopping Apps -", Chung-Ang University, 31p, 2015
- Lee, Ga Young, Kim, Jae Hyun,The design of the visual interface for the Mobile App - Focusing on the Internet bookstore, Korea Design Knowledge Journal, Vol 14, No 1, 620p, 2014
- Choo, Young Ji. "A study on graphic user interface(GUI) design for improving usability based on the visual elements of the kiosk in general hospital setting", Hongik University p13, 2007
- Do Xiang yu, "Study on the Development of GUI Design of Messenger Application for Smartphone: Focusing on 'Feiliao",Graduate School of Konkuk Universit, 26P, 2012
- Jeong Gyu Joo, Jun Hwan Lee, Han Jin Cho, "Study on Human Motion based Smartphone UX Pattern using User Experience Design", The Korea Society of Digital Policy and Management, Vol 10, No 9, pp345-350, 2012.
- Sun Chul Kim, A Study on User Experience-based Interface Trend for the Smart Phone, Korea Design Knowledge Journal, Vol 26, No 1, 4p, 2013
- DOI: http://terms.naver.com
- Doo Won Cha, "User eXperience, IT R&D Policy Review", Vol 5, No 1, p5, 2011.
- Jin-Soo Park, "Software Architecture Recovery for Android Application Reuse", Convergence Society for SMB,,Vol 3, No 2, 9-17pp, 2013
- Ministry of Education and Human Resources Development, 2004
- Hong, Hyun Hwa."Uses & Gratifications Study on High School Student's EBS College Entrance Educational Program Viewing", Chung-Ang University, 17P, 2005
- Kil Hyeji, "A Study on the Effects of EBS′College Scholastic Ability Test Lectures for High School Students" , Seoul National University, 29P, 2014
- DOI: https://play.google.com/store/apps