- Volume 15 Issue 3
본 연구는 월경전증후군 영향 요인을 파악하기 위해 실시된 서술적 조사연구이다. 대상자는 B광역시 소재 2개 대학과 K시 1개 대학에 재학 중인 간호대학생으로 대상자 선정 기준에 적합한 자로 총 159명이었으며 자료수집 기간은 2016년 10월 28일부터 11월 15일까지 이루어졌다. 수집된 자료는 SPSS/WIN 21.0 프로그램을 이용하여 t-test, ANOVA, Scheffe's test, Pearson's correlation coefficient, multiple regression으로 분석하였다. 스트레스(r=-.396, p<.001)와 월경태도(r=-.176, p=.027)는 월경전증후군과 정적 상관관계가 있는 것으로 나타났다. 간호대학생의 월경전증후군에 영향을 미치는 주요 요인은 스트레스(
- Y. T. Chang, Y. C. Chen. "Study of menstrual attitudes and distress among postmenarcheal female students in Hualien County", Journal of Nursing Research, Vol. 17, No. 1, pp. 20-29, 2009. https://doi.org/10.1097/JNR.0b013e3181999d25
- H. I. O. Karaman, G. tanriverdi, Y. Degirmenci, "Subjective sleep quality in premenstrual syndrome", Gynecological Endocrinology, Vol. 28, No. 8, pp. 661-664, 2012. https://doi.org/10.3109/09513590.2011.650769
- D. S. Choi, "Premenstrual syndrome and premenstrual dysphoric disorder", Korean Society of Obstetrics and Gynecology, 41, pp. 135-146, 2009.
- N. Eribl, A. Karaca, T. Kiris. "Investigation of premenstrual syndrome and contributing factors among university students", Turkish Journal of Medical Sciences Vol. 40, No. 4, pp. 565-573, 2010.
- M. J. Kim, Y. S. Nam, K. S. Oh, C. M. Lee, "Some important factors associated with premenstrual syndrome influence of exercise, menarche, and age on PMS ", Korean Society of Growth and Development, Vol. 11, No. 2, pp. 13-26, 2003.
- E. J. Lee, "A grounded theory analysis on unmarried woman's experience and perceptions of visit to the hospital specialized in obstetrics and gynecology", Korea Science & Art Forum, Vol. 20, pp. 349-363, 2015. https://doi.org/10.17548/ksaf.2015.06.20.349
- K. E. Park, S. E. Lee, "A study on premenstrual syndrome and menstrual attitude", Korean Journal of Woman Health Nursing, Vol. 7, No. 3, pp. 359-372, 2001.
- H. Selye, "The stress of life. NY: McGraw-Hill", 1976.
- K. Y. SO, S. H. Joe, J. W. Kim, H. S. Lee, S. D. Ko, "Vulnerability to minor stressful events in young women with premenstrual syndrome", Journal of the Korean Neuropsychiatric Association, Vol. 41, No. 6, pp. 1109-1119, 2002
- J. W. Kim, J. H. Lee, D. M. Kim, H. S. Lee, M. H. Lee, "Relationship among cognitive style, perceived stress and premenstrual symptoms", Journal of the Korean Neuropsychiatric Association, Vol. 41, No. 6, pp. 1099-1108, 2002
- J. E. Kim, "College women students' attitude toward menstruation, perception of sex roles and pre and postmenstrual discomfort", Korean Journal of Women Health Nursing. Vol. 2 No. 1, pp. 55-69, 1992
- G. Guvenc, A. kilic, A. Akyuz, A. Ustunsoz, "Premenstrual syndrome and attitudes toward menstruation in a sample of nursing students", Journal of Psychosomatic Obstetrics & Gynecology, Vol. 33, No. 3, pp. 106-111, 2012. https://doi.org/10.3109/0167482X.2012.685906
- O. Asci, F. Gokdemir, H. Kahyaoglu Sut, F. Payam, "The relationship of premenstrual syndrome symptoms with menstrual attitude and sleep quality in Turkish nursing student", Journal of Caring Sciences, Vol. 4, No. 3, pp. 179-187, 2015. https://doi.org/10.15171/jcs.2015.018
- M. A. Sin, M. H. Jeong, "The relationship between premenstrual syndrome and menstrual attitudes of college students", The Journal of Korean Academy Society of Nursing Education, Vol. 12, No. 1, pp. 43-51, 2006.
- H. S. Lim, Y. S. Park, "Differences im dietary intake and life-style of female college students in seoul with and without premenstrual syndrome", Journal of Korean Society of Menopause, Vol. 116, pp. 153-161, 2010.
- J. E. Song, H. J. Chae, W. H. Jang, Y. H. Park, K. E. Lee, S. H. Lee, et. al, "The relationship between life style, menstrual attitude and premenstrual syndrome in nursing students", Korean Jounal of Woman Health Nursing, Vol. 19, No. 2, pp. 119-128, 2013. https://doi.org/10.4069/kjwhn.2013.19.2.119
- H. J. Park, J. W. Oh, "The relationship of the clinical practice stress and major satisfaction with the nursing professionalism of nursing college students", Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol. 12, No. 12, pp. 417-426, 2014.
- H. S. Choi, E. D. Lee, H. Y. Ahn, "Relationships among premenstrual syndrome, perfection and anxiety among the college student", Korean Journal of Woman Health Nursing, Vol. 19, No. 4, pp. 265-274, 2013. https://doi.org/10.4069/kjwhn.2013.19.4.265
- Y. M. Lee, "Effects of aroma-foot-reflexology on premenstrual syndrome, dysmenorrhea and lower abdominal skin temperature of nursing students", The Korean Academic Society of Adult Nursing, Vol. 23, No. 5, pp. 472-481, 2011.
- R. H. Moos, "The development of menstrual distress questionnaire", Psychosomatic medicine, Vol. 30, No. 6, pp. 853-867, 1968. https://doi.org/10.1097/00006842-196811000-00006
- J. Y. Kim, "Research on dietary habits and blood composition of female college students and the effect of foot reflexology on relieving premenstrual syndrome", Unpublished Doctor's thesis, Sungshin Women's University, Seoul, 2011.
- J. S. Yoo, S. J. Chang, E. K. Choi, J. W. Park, "Development of a stress scale for Korean nursing students", Journal of Korean Academy of Nursing, Vol. 38, No. 3, pp. 410-419, 2008. https://doi.org/10.4040/jkan.2008.38.3.410
- D. O. Yang, G. H. Youn, "Attitudes toward menstruation according to the increased years after menarche", The Korean Journal of Woman Psychology, Vol. 6, No. 3, pp. 37-48, 2001.
- G. S. Jung, H. M. Oh, I. R. Choi, "The influential factors on premenstrual syndrome college female students", Journal of the Korea Academia-industrial, Vol. 15, No. 5, pp. 3025-3036, 2014.
- M. A. Sin, M. H. Jeong, "The relationship between premenstrual syndrome and sex role of college students", Journal of Korean Academy of Community Health Nursing. Vol. 17, No. 1, pp. 125-133, 2006.
- S. H. Kim, J. H. Lee, "A study on relation between premenstrual syndrome and nutritional intake, blood composition of female college students", Korean Journal Community Nutrition. Vol. 10, No. 5, pp. 603-614, 2005
- H. E. Park, B. C. Jee, S. Y. Ku, C. S. Suh, S. H. Kim, Y. M. Choi, J. G. Kim, S. Y. Moon, "A survey on premenstrual syndrome", Korean Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Vol. 48, No. 2 pp. 401-410, 2005.
- S. Sahin, K. Ozdemir, A. Unsal, "Evaluation of premenstrual syndrome and quality of life of in university students", The Journal of the Pakistan Medical Association. Vol. 64, No. 8, pp. 915-922, 2014
- B. D. Suh, E. H. Choi, "Dysmenorrhea and relife methods in woman nursing students", Journal of Korean Academy of Community Health Nursing. Vol. 17, No. 2, pp. 235-241, 2006.
- Y. Lee, E. -O. Im, "Stress and premenstrual symptoms among Korean women studying in the U.S. and South Korea: a longitudinal web-base study", Women & Health, 1-20, 2016.
- M. J. Jung, M. O. La, C. N. Son, "Effects of acceptance and commitment therapy(ACT) on premenstrual symptoms, attitudes about menstruation, and perceived stress of women with premenstrual syndrome", Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol. 15, No. 1, pp. 417-426, 2017.
- M. K. Lustyk, H. A. Douglas, E. A. Shiling, N. E. Woods, "Hemodynamic and psychological responses to laboratory stressors in women: assessing the roles of menstrual cycle phase, premenstrual symptomatology, and sleep characteristics", International Journal of Psychophysiology, Vol. 86, No. 3, pp. 283-290, 2012. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijpsycho.2012.10.009
- H. J. Choi, "The relation of premenstrual symptom hypochondriasis and menstrual attitude", Unpublished Mater's thesis, Catholic University, Seoul, 2006.
- M. H. Jeong, M. A. Shin, "The relationship self-esteem and satisfaction in major of nursing students", The Journal of Korean Academy Society of Nursing Education, Vol. 12, No. 2, pp. 170-177, 2006.
- B. Demir, L. Y. Algul, E. S. G. Guven, "The incidence and the contributing factors of premenstrual syndrome in health working women", Turkish Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology. Vol. 3, No. 4, pp. 262-270, 2006