- Volume 15 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
Subnet Generation Scheme based on Deep Learing for Healthcare Information Gathering
헬스케어 정보 수집을 위한 딥 러닝 기반의 서브넷 구축 기법
- Jeong, Yoon-Su (Dept. of Information Communication & Engineeringe, Mokwon University)
- 정윤수 (목원대학교 정보통신융합공학부)
- Received : 2016.12.21
- Accepted : 2017.03.20
- Published : 2017.03.28
With the recent development of IoT technology, medical services using IoT technology are increasing in many medical institutions providing health care services. However, as the number of IoT sensors attached to the user body increases, the healthcare information transmitted to the server becomes complicated, thereby increasing the time required for analyzing the user's healthcare information in the server. In this paper, we propose a deep learning based health care information management method to collect and process healthcare information in a server for a large amount of healthcare information delivered through a user - attached IoT device. The proposed scheme constructs a subnet according to the attribute value by assigning an attribute value to the healthcare information transmitted to the server, and extracts the association information between the subnets as a seed and groups them into a hierarchical structure. The server extracts optimized information that can improve the observation speed and accuracy of user's treatment and prescription by using deep running of grouped healthcare information. As a result of the performance evaluation, the proposed method shows that the processing speed of the medical service operated in the healthcare service model is improved by 14.1% on average and the server overhead is 6.7% lower than the conventional technique. The accuracy of healthcare information extraction was 10.1% higher than the conventional method.
Healthcare;Deep Learning;Hospital Service;Subnet;Data Extraction
Supported by : 산업통상자원부
- V. Gadepally, J. Kepner. "Big data dimensional analysis", 2014 IEEE High Performance Extreme Computing Conference(HPEC) pp. 1-6, Sep. 2014.
- Y. Demchenko, C. De Laat, P. Membrey, "Defining architecture components of the Big data Ecosystem", 2014 International conference on Collaboration Technologies and Systems(CTS), pp.104-112, May, 2014.
- M. Zaharia, M. Chowdhury, M. J. Franklin, S. Shenker and I. Stoica, "Spark: cluster computing with working sets," Proceedings of the 2nd USENIX conference on Hot topics in cloud computing (HotCloud'10), pp. 10-10, Jun. 2010.
- M. Zaharia, M. Chowdhury, T. Das, A. Dave, J. Ma, M. McCauley, M. J. Franklin, S. Shenker and I. Stoica, "Resilient Distributed Datasets: A Fault-Tolerant Abstraction for In-Memory Cluster Computing", Proceeding of the 9th USENIX Symposium on Networked Systems Design and Implementation (NSDI'12), pp. 2-2, April. 2012.
- J. Manyika, M. Chui, B. Brown, J. Bughin, R. Dobbs, C. Roxburgh, A. H. Byers, "Big Data: The Next Frontier for Innovation, Competition and Productivity", Mckinsey Global Institute, pp. 1-137. 2011.
- W. Yan, U. Brahmakshatriya, Y. Xue, M. Gilder and B. Wise, "p-Pic: Parallel Power iteration clustering for big data", Journal of Parallel and Distributed computing, Vol. 73, No. 3, pp. 353-359, Mar. 2013.
- X. Cui, J. S. Charles and T. Potok, "GPU enhanced parallel computing for large scale data clustering", Journal of Future Generation Computer Systems, Vol. 29, No. 7, pp. 1736-1741, Sep. 2013. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.future.2012.07.009
- G. Andrade, G. Ramos, D. Madeira, R. Sachetto, R. Ferreira and L. Rocha, "G-dbscan: A gpu accelerated algorithm for density based clustering", Journal of Procedia Computer Science, Vol. 18, pp. 369-378, Aug. 2013. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.procs.2013.05.200
- H. Karau, A. Konwinski, P. Wendell and M. Zaharia, "Learning Spark: Lightning-Fast Big Data Analysis", O'Reilly Media, Inc. pp. 1-276, Jan. 2015.
- A. Katal, M. Wazid, R. H. Goudar, "Big data: Issues, challenges, tools and Good practices ", 2013 Sixth International Conference on Contemporary Computing(IC3), pp. 404-409, Aug. 2013.
- X. Cui, P. Zhu, X. Yang, K. Li and C. Ji, "Optimized big data K-means clustering using MapReduce", Journal of Supercomputing, Vol. 70, Issue 3, pp. 1249-1259, Dec. 2014. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11227-014-1225-7
- W. Zhao, H. Ma and Q. He, "Parallel k-means clustering based on mapreduce", Proceedings of the 1st International Conference on Cloud Computing, pp. 674-679, Dec. 2009.
- B. Bahmani, B. Moseley, A. Vattani, R. Kumar and S. Vassivitskii, "Scalable k-means++", Proceedings of the VLDB Endowment, Vol. 5, No. 7, pp. 622-633, 2012.
- X. Cai, F. Nie and H. Huang, "Multi-view k-means clustering on big data", Proceedings of the Twenty-Third international joint conference on Artificial Intelligence, AAAI Press, pp. 2598-2604, 2013.
- Y. H. Kim, K S. Shim, M. S. Kim and J. S. Lee, "DBCURE-MR: an efficient density-based clustering algorithm for large data using MapReduce", Journal of Information Systems, Vol. 42, pp. 15-35, Jun. 2014. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.is.2013.11.002
- Y. S. Jeong, "An Efficiency Management Scheme using Big Data of Healthcare Patients using Puzzy AHP," Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol. 13, No. 4, pp. 227-234, Apr. 2010.
- Y. S. Jeong, "Design of Prevention Model according to a Dysfunctional of Corporate Information," Journal of Convergence Soceity for SMB, Vol. 6, No. 2, pp. 11-17, Jun. 2016. https://doi.org/10.22156/CS4SMB.2016.6.2.011
- Y. S. Jeong, "Tracking Analysis of User Privacy Damage using Smartphone", Journal of Convergence Society for SMB, Vol. 4, No. 4, Dec. 2014.
- Y. S. Jeong, "Design of Security Model for Service of Company Information," Journal of Convergence Soceity for SMB, Vol. 2, No. 2, pp. 43-49, Nov. 2012.
- S. H. Lee and D. W. Lee, "A Study on u-Health Fusion Field based on Internet of Thing," Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 7, No. 4, pp. 19-24, Aug. 2016.
- G. W. Jin, "A Study on the Data Colection Methods based Hadoop Distributed Environment," Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 7, No. 5, pp. 1-6, Oct. 2016.