- Volume 15 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
Data Storage and Security Model for Mobile Healthcare Service based on IoT
IoT 기반의 모바일 헬스케어 서비스를 위한 데이터 저장 및 보호 모델
- Jeong, Yoon-Su (Dept. of Information Communication & Engineeringe, Mokwon University)
- 정윤수 (목원대학교 정보통신융합공학부)
- Received : 2016.12.21
- Accepted : 2017.03.20
- Published : 2017.03.28
Objects Internet-based healthcare services provide healthcare and healthcare services, including measurement of user's vital signs, diagnosis and prevention of diseases, through a variety of object internet devices. However, there is a problem that new security vulnerability can occur when inter-working with the security weakness of each element technology because the internet service based on the object Internet provides a service by integrating various element technologies. In this paper, we propose a user privacy protection model that can securely process user's healthcare information from a third party when delivering healthcare information of users using wearable equipment based on IoT in a mobile environment to a server. The proposed model provides attribute values for each healthcare sensor information so that the user can safely handle, store, and store the healthcare information, thereby managing the privacy of the user in a hierarchical manner. As a result of the performance evaluation, the throughput of IoT device is improved by 10.5% on average and the server overhead is 9.9% lower than that of the existing model.
Healthcare;Internet of Things;Hospital Service;Mobile;Privacy
Supported by : 산업통상자원부
- V. Shnayder, B. Chen, K. Lorincz, T. R. F. F. Jones, and M. Welsh, "Sensor networks for medical care," Proc. 3rd Int. Conf. Embed. networked Sens. Syst. SenSys OS, no. June, p. 314,2005.
- Y. S. Jeong, "Medical Information Management Scheme of Healthcare Service Patient through 2-way Access Control", Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol. 14, No. 7, pp. 185-191, Jul. 2016.
- Z. A. Khattak, S. Sulaiman and J. A. Manan, "A study on threat model for federated identities in federated identity management system", 2010 International Symposium in Information Technology(ITSim), Vol. 2, pp. 618-623, 2010.
- H. Gao, J. Yan and Y. Mu, "Dynamic Trust Model for Federated Identity Management", 2010 4th International Conference on Network and System Security(NSS), pp. 55-61, 2010.
- Y. Zhou, Z. Cao, and R. Lu, "Provably secure proxy-protected signature schemes based on factoring", Appl. Math. Comput. Vol. 164, No. 1, pp. 83-98, 2005.
- M. Mambo, K. Usuda, and E. Okamoto, "Proxy signatures for delegating signing operation", Proc. Third ACM Conf. on Computer and Communications Security, pp. 48-57, 1996.
- R. Lu, Z. Cao and Y. Zhou, "A simple efficient proxy-protected signature scheme based on factoring", Comp. Stand. Inter., withdrawn, 2004.
- Y. S. Jeong, K. H. Han and S. H. Lee, "Access Control Protocol for Privacy Guarantee of Patient in Emergency Environment", Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol. 12, No. 7, Jul. 2014.
- T. Y. Kim, S. K. Y. J. J. Jung and E. J. Kim, "Multi-Hop WBAN Construction for Healthcare IoT Systems", 2015 International Platform Technology and Service(PlatCon), pp. 27-28, Jan. 2015.
- Y. S. Jeong, "An Efficient IoT Healthcare Service Management Model of Location Tracking Sensor", Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol. 14, No. 3, pp. 261-267, Mar. 2016.
- C. Doukas and I. Maglogiannis, "Bringing IoT and Cloud Computing towards Pervasive Healthcare", 2012 Sixth International Conference on Innovative Mobile and Internet Services in Ubiquitous Computing (IMIS), pp.922-926, July. 2014.
- B. Zhang, X. W. Wang, M. Huang, "A data replica placement scheme for cloud storage under healthcare IoT environment", 2014 11th International Conference on Fuzzy Systems and Knowledge Discovery (FSKD), pp. 542-547, Aug. 2014.
- Y. S. Jeong, "Design of Prevention Model according to a Dysfunctional of Corporate Information," Journal of Convergence Soceity for SMB, Vol. 6, No. 2, pp. 11-17, Jun. 2016. https://doi.org/10.22156/CS4SMB.2016.6.2.011
- Y. S. Jeong, "Tracking Analysis of User Privacy Damage using Smartphone", Journal of Convergence Society for SMB, Vol. 4, No. 4, Dec. 2014.
- Y. S. Jeong, "Design of Security Model for Service of Company Information," Journal of Convergence Soceity for SMB, Vol. 2, No. 2, pp. 43-49, Nov. 2012.
- J. T. Park, S. M. Cheon and S. J. Go, "Things Internet-based Healthcare Services and Platform Trends", Information & Communications Magazine, Vol. 3, No. 12, pp. 25-30, Dec. 2014.
- Y. S. Jeong, "Secure biometric information delivery scheme of implantable device using code-division multiplexing method", Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol. 14, No. 3, pp. 235-241, Mar. 2016.
- Y. S. Jeong, "A Study of An Efficient Clustering Processing Scheme of Patient Disease Information for Cloud Computing Environment", Journal of Convergence Society for SMB, Vol. 6, No. 1, pp. 33-38, Mar. 2016. https://doi.org/10.22156/CS4SMB.2016.6.1.033
- Y. S. Jeong, "An Efficient Hospital Service Model of Hierarchical Property information classified Bioinformatics information of Patient", Journal of Convergence Society for SMB, Vol. 5, No. 4, pp. 11-16, Dec. 2015.