- Volume 15 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
System Optimization Technique using Crosscutting Concern
크로스커팅 개념을 이용한 시스템 최적화 기법
- Lee, Seunghyung (Dept. of Computer Engineering, Kyung Hee University) ;
- Yoo, Hyun (Dept. of Computer Information, OSAN University)
- Received : 2016.12.09
- Accepted : 2017.03.20
- Published : 2017.03.28
The system optimization is a technique that changes the structure of the program in order to extract the duplicated modules without changing the source code, reuse of the extracted module. Structure-oriented development and object-oriented development are efficient at crosscutting concern modular, however can't be modular of crosscutting concept. To apply the crosscutting concept in an existing system, there is a need to a extracting technique for distributed system optimization module within the system. This paper proposes a method for extracting the redundant modules in the completed system. The proposed method extracts elements that overlap over a source code analysis to analyze the data dependency and control dependency. The extracted redundant element is used to program dependency analysis for the system optimization. Duplicated dependency analysis result is converted into a control flow graph, it is possible to produce a minimum crosscutting module. The element extracted by dependency analysis proposes a system optimization method which minimizes the duplicated code within system by setting the crosscutting concern module.
System Optimization;Crosscutting;Module Extraction;Refactoring;Dependency Relation
- Takeshi Matsumoto, Hiroshi Saito, Masahiro Fujita, "Equivalence Checking of C Programs by Locally Performing Symbolic Simulation on Dependence Graphs", Proceedings of the 7th International Symposium on Quality Electronic Design, pp. 370-375, 2006.
- R. Laddad, "AspectJ in Action", Manning publication, Vol II ,2010.
- C. Liu, C. Chen, "detection of software plagiarism by program dependence graph analysis", international conference on Knowledge discovery and data mining, pp. 872-881, 2006.
- Y. Coady, G. Kiczales, et al., "Using aspectC to improve the modularity of pathspecific customization in operating system code," in Proc. of European Software Engineering Conference, pp. 88-98, 2001.
- Sven Apel. "From crosscutting concerns to feature interactions", MODULARITY Companion, 2016.
- A. Orso, S. Sinha, and M.J. Harrold, "Effects of pointers on data dependences", In Proceedings of the 9th Workshop on Program Comprehension, pp. 39-49, 2001.
- A.Chandra, "Study of Unit and Data flow testing in object-oriented and aspect-oriented programming", ICICCS-INBUSH 2016, pp. 245-250, 2006.
- T. Kamiya, "A Multilinguistic Token-Based Code Clone Detection System for Large Scale Source Code", in Proc. of TSE, pp. 654-670, 2002.
- W Wu, F Gong, R Krishnan, L He, H Yu, "Exploiting parallelism by data dependency elimination: A case study of circuit simulation algorithms", IEEE Design & Test, pp. 26-35, 2013.
- A. Orso, S. Sinha, and M.J. Harrold, "Effects of pointers on data dependences", In Proceedings of the 9th International Workshop on Program Comprehension, pp. 39-49, 2001.
- B. Tsai, S. Stobart, N. "Performing Data Flow Testing on Object Oriented Classes", ICAST, 2000.
- F. Balmas.,"Displaying dependence graphs: a hierarchical approach.", In Proceedings of the 8th Working Conference on Reverse Engineering, pp. 261-270, 2001.
- C. Liu, C. Chen, J. Han and P. Yu.,"detection of software plagiarism by program dependence graph analysis", In Proceedings of the 12th ACM SIGKDD international conference on Knowledge discovery and data mining, pp. 872-881, 2006.
- Z. Chen, "An Overview of Methods for Dependence Analysis of Concurrent Program", ACMSIG PLAN Notices, Vol. 37, No. 8, pp. 45-52, 2002.
- Shanthi Makka, "A New Approach for Optimization of Program Dependence Graph using Finite Automata", Indian Journal of Science & Technology, Volume 9, Issue 38, 2016.