- Volume 15 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
A study on relationship among Love Marks, Brand Identification, Brand Equity & Behavior Intention
관광목적지의 러브마크, 브랜드 동일시, 브랜드자산 및 행동의도와의 관계
- Lee, Jung-Eun (Econo & Research Consulting Institute) ;
- Seo, Gyeong-Do (Dept. of Hotel Food Service Culinary Arts, GwangJu University)
- Received : 2017.01.02
- Accepted : 2017.03.20
- Published : 2017.03.28
The purpose of this study was to identify the causal relationship between the brand, the brand equity and brand equity of a tourist destination. The effect of love mark on self identification is that the relationship between love mark performance and self-identification time is significant, and that of love mark is in the order of self identification. Trust mark of love mark has a significant relationship with self identification. The relationship between brand intimacy and brand quality and the relationship between trust and brand quality were significant in relation to the brand mark, but brand mark was not significant. In addition, in the relationship between brand value and love-mark, there is a significant relationship between performance and brand value, relationship between intimacy and brand value, and performance is not significant in brand value. There was a significant relationship between gender and behavioral intention. The relationship between gender identity and behavioral intention was positively related to brand equity.
Love mark;Brand Identification;Brand Equity;Behavior Intention;Regression Analysis
Supported by : 광주대학교
- Jong-Im, Yang & Tae-Hee Lee. "A Study on The effects of Storytelling experience on the awareness of the Brand value and Love Marks for Tourism Destination.". Tourism Science, Vol. 35, No. 6, pp. 59-75, 2011.
- Bhattaharya, C. B., Rao, H. & Glynn. M. A. "Understanding the bond of identification: An investigation of its correlates among art museum members. Journal of Marketing, Vol. 59, No. 4, pp. 46-57, 1995. https://doi.org/10.2307/1252327
- Rio, A. Belen del, Rodolfo Vazquez & Victor Iglesias. The effect of Brand Associations on consumer Response. Journal of Comsumer Marketing, Vol. 18, No. 5, pp. 410-415, 2001. https://doi.org/10.1108/07363760110398808
- Kyoung-Mi Yang. "The Effect of Self-Esteem and Depression on Smartphone Addiction among University Students". Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 7. No. 1, pp. 113-123, 2016 https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2016.7.1.113
- Jin-Young Ha. "A study on relationship among brand personality, brand identification,, Love-mark and customer equity". Journal of Tourism Management Research, Vol. 18, No. 1, pp. 325-351, 2014.
- Dong-Il, Tag, A Study on The Influence of Convergence Benefit of Facebook Fan Page in Brand Attachment and Brand Commitment. Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol 6, No. 5, pp. 196-206, 2015.
- Asker, D. A. "Managing Brand Equity". NY: The free Press, 1991.
- Yoo, B., Dontthu, N. & Lee, S. "An Exanimation of selected Marketing Mix Elements and Brand Equity". Journal of Academy of Marketing Science, Vol. 28, No. 2, pp. 1-14, 2000.
- Jung-Yun, Yang & Jung-Hwan, Park. "The Research of Hotel Brand Equity on perceived Customer of Switching Costs and Customer Loyalty". Korean Journal of Tourism Research, Vol. 24, No. 6, pp. 291-312, 2010.
- Seung-Soo, Shin, Miyea ,Shin, Yoon-Su, Jeong, Jihea , Lee. " An Investigation of Social Commerce Service Quality on Consumer's Satisfaction" Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol 7, No. 1, pp. 1-9
- Hyo-Kyung Kim, Jae-Young Moon. "A study on the Work Process of Hotels and Residence Hotels effect on the Employee Satisfaction and Customer Satisfaction. Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 7. No. 2, pp. 93-99, 2016. https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2016.7.2.093
- Zeithaml, V. A, Berry, L. L & Parasurman, A." The Behavioral Consequences of Service Quality". Journal of Marketing, Vol. 60, No. 2, pp. 31-46, 1996.
- Rust, R. T., Katherine, N. L. & Valarie, A. Z. "Driving Consumer Equity: How Customer Lifetime Value to Strategic Marketing decisions". Marketing Science Institute Working, Paper, pp.1-108, cambridge, MA: Marketing Science Institute.
- Bowlby, J.. Attachment and loss; Vol 1. Attachment (2nd ed). NY: Basic Books, 1982
- Jong-Im, Yang, Ok-Nam, In & Tae-Hee, Lee. "Tourists Expectation of Destination Love Mark from Tourism Storytelling". Tourism Science. Vol. 34, No. 5, pp.155-176, 2010.
- Kwang-Ho Ahn, Byung-Hun Lim & Seung- Ho, Kim. "The study of the effect of consumer knowledge and involvement on the product choice predictions of conjoint model". Korean management review, Vol. 35, No. 6, pp.1731-1755, 2006
- Jun-Hyeok, Lee, Daeh-Wan, Park, Cheol-Sik, Won, Chang-Ho, Oh, Hui-Yong, Park & Gyeong-Sul, Ha. "A study on tourism storytelling and strength of relationship of visitor's in Busan: the mediating role of lovemarks". 69th Tosok Conference Proceeding, pp. 387-398.
- Robert, K. "Love marks: The future beyond Brands". Kindle Edition, 2004.
- Dong-Ju, Shin & Yun-Jeong, Hur. "A Study on the Influence of Experience Motivation in Fishing Village on Visitor's Satisfaction and Flow Experience: Focused on Experience Festival in Jangho Fishing Village ". Korean Journal of Tourism Research, Vol. 24, No. 6, pp. 291-312, 2010.
- Hutchinso, J., Lai, F. & Wang, Y. Understanding the relationships of quality, Value, equity, Satisfaction and Behavioral intention among golf. Tourism Management, Vol. 30, No. 2, pp. 87-96.
- Sang-Hee, Lee. "The Mediating Effects of Customer Satisfaction on the relationship between Brand Equity and Customer Loyalty in the Coffee House". Journal of Tourism and Leisure Research, Vol. 27, No. 11, pp. 309-325.