- Volume 15 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
Agricultural Management Innovation through the Adoption of Internet of Things: Case of Smart Farm
사물인터넷에 의한 농업경영혁신 : 스마트농장의 사례
- Kim, Joo-Tae (Dept. of Management, Dankook University) ;
- Han, Jong-Soo (Dept. of Management, Dankook University)
- Received : 2017.02.08
- Accepted : 2017.03.20
- Published : 2017.03.28
Agricultural sector in Korea faces the threat of aging farmers and many other difficulties. Because agriculture is a very less-competitive industry in Korea and many solutions to improve the competitiveness of Korean agriculture should be studied. The advent of Internet of things(IoT) technology makes possible many new industries and business models in the current society. The adoption of this new technology in agriculture can bring about innovations in agricultural production and distribution as
Internet of Things;Business Model;Innovations;Smart Farm;
- S. W. Han, "Characteristics and implications of advanced technology based services", Hyundai Research Institute, 2015.
- S. Y. Kang, "Home tables groaning from the drougnt", Heraldbiz, http://news.heraldcorp.com (August 22, 2014).
- Y. I. Kim, "A study on the low temperature storage of ginseng using internet of things" Master Dissertation, Dongshin University, 2016
- S. Hong, "Research on IoT International Strategic Standard Model", Journal of the Korean Convergence Society, Vol. 8. No. 2, pp. 21-26, 2017. https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2017.8.2.021
- S. H. Lee, D. W. Lee, "A Strudy on u-Health Fusion field based on Internet of Thing", Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 7. No. 4, pp. 19-24, 2016.
- S. I. Song, J. S. Lee, K. B. Ko, C. Mun, "Trends in element technology research of next-generation intelligent transportation system." The Korean Institute of Communications and Information Sciences, Vol. 30, No. 10, pp. 18-24, 2013.
- Y. J. Jung, S. Y. Kuk et al., "The Present Status and Development Direction of Smart Agriculture", Korea Rural Economic Institute, 2013.
- J. Y. Lee, S. H. Kim et al., "A study on the construction of IoT-based open platform for the spread of smart agriculture." Journal of Korea multimedia society, Vol. 17, No. 11, pp.1313-1324, 2014. https://doi.org/10.9717/kmms.2014.17.11.1313
- M. Y. Hong, E. J. Kim, "A study on the R&D strategy of agricultural products for the development of smart agriculture", Issue Paper 2015-07, Korea Institute of Science & Technology Evaluation and Planning, 2015.
- S. I. Hwang, S. Y. Joo, J. M. Ju, "A Study of IoT platform for the smart farm factory." Journal of Korea Multimedia Society Winter 2016 General Conference, The Korean Institute of Communications and Information Sciences, 2016.
- S. E. Yun, S. J. Kim, "Agriculture in Netherland." Global Agriculture, Vol. 12, 2013.
- U. H. Yeo, I. B. Lee et al., "Analysis of Research Trend and Core Technologies Based on ICT to Materialize Smart-farm." The Korean Society for Bio-Environment Control, Vo. 25, No 1, pp. 30-41, 2016.
- KOSIS: http;//www.kosis.kr
- C. J. Chae, H.J. Cho, "Smart Fusion Agriculture based on Internet of Thing", Journal of the Korea Convergence society, Vol. 7. No. 6, pp. 49-54, 2016.
- M. C. Han, "Trends and prospects in convergence between agriculture and IT." KEIT PD Issue Report Vol. 8, Korea Evaluation Institute Of Industrial Technology, 2011.
- J. S. Yoon, "Selling greenhouse of Dongbu group in 35 billion won", SBS CNBC, (January 13, 2014).
- Y. J. Lee, "Searching new growth engine in agriculture", Korea Agriculture Newspaper, (April 4, 2015), http://www.agrinet.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=136358
- S. E. Jo, "Korean style smart farm: How to make money in agriculture", Asia Today, (July 6, 2015).
- E. Y. Lee, "CJbreeding Co., A case of successful cooperation between agriculture and firms", Korea Agriculture Newspaper, (April 1, 2015). www.newsfarm.co.kr