- Volume 15 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
A Study on Generic Quality Model from Comparison between Korean and French Evaluation Criteria for e-Learning Quality Assurance of Media Convergence
한국과 프랑스의 IT융합 이러닝 품질인증 평가준거 비교와 일반화 모형 연구
- Han, Tea-In (Dept. of e-Learning, Korea National Open University)
- 한태인 (한국방송통신대학교 이러닝학과)
- Received : 2017.02.02
- Accepted : 2017.03.20
- Published : 2017.03.28
This study identified the important categories and items about evaluation criteria of e-learning quality assurance by comparing evaluation criteria between Korea and France case. For deriving the conclusion, this research analyzed the Korea quality assurance case which is consist of success or failure for evaluation of quality assurance, and built the generic quality model of e-learning evaluation criteria. A generic model about evaluation criteria, categories, and item of e-learning quality assurance, which should be reflected on French quality criteria, were developed based on statistical approach. This research suggests a evaluation criteria which can be applied to African and Asian countries, that are related to AUF, as well as Korea. The result of this study can be applied to all organizations around the world which prepare for e-learning quality assurance, and at the same time it will be a valuable resource for companies or institutions which want to be evaluated e-learning quality assurance.
IT convergence;media convergence;e-learning;e-learning contents;e-learning quality assurance
Supported by : Korea National Open University
- "Establish quality control system for learning content", KERIS(Korea Education & Research Information Service), 2003.
- Y. H. Kwak, "Service quality management" Gumok information, 2004.
- S. J. Lee, "Survey analysis on the management policy of the quality of educational content", KERIS(Korea Education & Research Information Service), 2005.
- M. R. An et al., "Development of distant education training center and distance education graduate school model and research on direction of operation", Korean Association for Educational Information and Media, Vol. 7, No. 2, pp.134-167, 2001.
- M. R. An et al., "Study on credit method for remote school's quality management and distance education", Ministry of Education, 2000.
- T. I. Han, "IT Convergence and Creative e-learning", episteme, 2014.
- E. S. Cho, S. Lee, "Standadization factors in e-Learning environment for quality enhancement" THE KOREAN SOCIETY FOR EDUCATIONAL TECHNOLOGY, Vol. 20, No. 2, pp.3-31, 2004.
- Annex, "Guidelines for Quality provision in cross-border higher education jointly elaborated between the OECD and UNESCO", 2005.
- UNESCO, UNESCO/OECD Guidelines on "Quality Provision in Cross-border Higher Education" Drafting Meeting 1. UNESCO Headquarters, Paris, 2004.
- M. R. An, "Management of e-learning quality at OECD and overseas higher education institutions", KERIS(Korea Education & Research Information Service), 2005.
- M. S. Ban, "Improvement plan for educational content quality assurance business and quality assurance system", KERIS(Korea Education & Research Information Service), 2003.
- J. E. Chea, "UNESCO/OECD Guidelines on Quality Provision in Crossborder Higher Education and their Policy Implications", The Korean Educational Adminstration Socirty, Vol. 24, No. 1, pp.267-288, 2006.
- Ministry of Education & Human Resources Development "Improvement of Higher Education Evaluation for Improving Higher Education", 2005.
- T. I. Han, "e-Learning u-Learning", Korean German Industrial Park Co.,Ltd., 2006.
- J. H. Ryu, "Quality assurance of e-Learning", KERIS(Korea Education & Research Information Service), 2005.
- P. J. Yoo, "Quality guarantee guide study of e-learning system solution", Korean Institute Electronic Trade and Commerce Promotion, 2004.
- The Learning Federation, "The Learning Federation Quality Assurance framework for Online Content Development", 2004.
- H. Kenji, "Research on quality assurance of e-learning", San-Yo University, 2004.
- OECD, "Quality and Recognition in Higher Education", 2004.
- T. I. Han, "A Study on Preference of Web Accessibility for Screen Objects by Disability Types of Persons with Low Vision", Journal of the Korean Data Analysis Society, Vol. 14, No. 6, pp.3379-3390, 2012.
- H. H. Paek, "A Comparative Study of University Evaluation between England and South Korea", Korean Council for University Education, Vol. 12, No. 1, pp.173-191, 2002.
- J. Bailey, "CiTE : virtual high school symposium rosemont IL", Selections available on-line, 2001.
- S. M. Jung et al, "Surveillance and Satisfaction Survey Analysis Research of Distance Education Training Institute", KERIS(Korea Education & Research Information Service), 2006.
- J. H. Lee, "A Study on the Criteria for Assuring Quality in Cyber Universities", Ph.D. dissertation, The Graduate School of Ewha Womans University, 2005.
- P. J. Yoo, "e-Learning evaluation component and consideration on evaluation compliance", The Korean Society or traning and development, Vol. 9, No. -, pp.73-94, 2003.
- T. I. Han, "Relation between Academic Achievement and Satisfaction of e-learning System, Journal of the Korean Data Analysis Society", Vol. 14, No. 1, pp.477-486, 2012.
- Korea Research Institute for Vocational Education & Training, "Internet Communication Training Auditor Manual", 2002.
- E. S. Cho, Utilization of e-learning (for best learning outcomes), Korea Management Association, 2002.
- T. I. Han, "A Study on the Standard Policy for the Development Cost of Media Convergence e-Learning Contents", Jornal of Digital Convergence, Vol.13, No.7, pp. 47-55, 2015.
- T. I. Han, "A Study on the Technical Evaluation of the Quality Certification for e-Learning Contents", Jornal of Digital Convergence, Vol.13, No.1, pp. 49-66, 2015.
- Lark Sang Kim, "Convergence of Information Technology and Corporate Strategy", Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 6, No. 6, pp. 17-26, 2015.
- B. J. Jeon, D. B. Yoon, S. S. Shin, "Improved Integrated Monitoring System Design and Construction", Journal of IT Convergence Society for SMB, Vol. 7, No. 1, pp. 25-33, 2017.