- Volume 29 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
Analysis of Research Trends of Lifelong Education through Social Network
사회연결망을 통한 평생교육 연구동향 분석
- Received : 2016.12.23
- Accepted : 2017.01.26
- Published : 2017.02.28
This study aims to analyze the research trend of lifelong education in Korea over the last 10 years based on social network analysis. To do this, a dataset has been collected from KCI (Korea Citation Index) database. According to the results of the study, firstly, the current status of lifelong education research by the year in the last 10 years showed a relatively high ratio between 2008 and 2009 and 2014 ~ 2015. Secondly, the most active networks between authors and journals constitute a key group in the order of 'Lifelong Education Study' and 'Lifelong Learning Society'. Thirdly, the research institutes with the largest number of lifelong education research papers are Soongsil University, Dong-Eui University, and Korea National Open University. In the network with the authors' network, the only authors were K8 working at Chonbuk National University, and the co-authors, H4, who works at Kyungpook National University, showed the most active network. Finally, the core keyword network based on the thesis topic was analyzed as having higher connection centrality in the order of 'lifelong education', 'lifelong educator', and 'university lifelong education'.
Supported by : 부경대학교
- Han, Seung-Hee(2001). Lifelong Learning and Learning Ecosystem. Seoul: Hakjjisa.
- Heo, Gyun(2016). Keyword Network Analysis Case and its Application in Northeast Asian Studies, Northeast Asian Cultural Society International Studies Suwon Contest Presentation Book, 229-233.
- Hyun, Young-sup(2011). The Research Trends in the Field of HRD and Lifelong Related with Social Networks : Based on Conceptual Network Analysis, Human Resource Research, 13(4), 1-29.
- Interview(2016). Choi, Un-Sil, Soongsil University.
- Interview(2016). Jeon,, Ju-Sung, Ajou University.
- Jung, Soo-Yeon(2014). A Study on Research Trends in Regional Lifelong Education: Focusing on Academic and Doctoral Theses from 1995 to 2013, Ewha Womans University Master's Thesis.
- Kang, Beodeul & Park, Jong-Un(2015). An Analysis of the Research Trend in Fisheries and Marine Science Education, The Journal Fisheries and Marine Science Education, 27(4), 1013-1020. https://doi.org/10.13000/JFMSE.2015.27.4.1013
- Kim, Doo-Young.Park, Won-hee & Kim, Ho-Yeon(2013). Continuing education in general education field and special education field Sphere Trend Analysis, Studies in Special Education, 47(4), 251-274.
- Kim, Jin-Duk & Lee, Gun-Woo(2009). An Empirical Study on Partnership Evaluation of Regional Human Resource Development in Chungbuk Province, HRD Study, 11(1), 109-131.
- Kim, Jin-Hwa.Go, Yeong-Hwa & Sung, Suh-Yeon(2007). Trends and Tasks of Korean Lifelong Education Studies, Centering around 2000, Lifelong Education Study, 13(4), 89-122.
- Kim, Joon-Gi(2006). The Structure and Effectiveness of Korean Social Welfare Network, Seoul National University Press.
- Kim, Yong-Hak(2007). Social Network Analysis, Seoul; Parkyoungsa.
- Kim, Young-Hwan(2015). Trend Analysis of Research Topics in Journal of lifelong Learning Society, Lifelong Learning Society, 11(1), 291-315. https://doi.org/10.26857/JLLS.2015.02.11.1.291
- Kim, Young-Seok(2014). Analysis of qualitative research trends in the field of lifelong education(2000-2013): "Lifelong Education Institute And "Andragogy Today", Lifelong Education Study, 20(3), 135-166.
- Ko, Young-Sang(2010). The Changes of Lifelong Education Legislation in Korea and Related Issues, Lifelong Education.HRD Research, 6(3), 1-27.
- Kwak, Sam-keun & Choi, Yoon-Jung(2005). The Research Trends of Korean Lifelong Education Represented from the Academic Journals, Lifelong Education Study, 11(1), 91-113.
- Kwak, Sam-Keun.Park, Hyun-Ok, & Kim, Hyun-Joo(2014). Research Trends in University Lifelong Education Research - Centering on Theses and Theses from 1982 to 2012, Lifelong Education Study, 20(1), 63-93.
- Lee, Hyo-Sook(2015). A Study on the Development Scheme of Multicultural Education Policies in Korea, Mokwon University Master's Thesis.
- Lee, Ji-yeon(2013). A Study on the Research Trends of Korean Adult Education: 'Andragogy Today' Education Research, Andragogy Today, 16(3), 185-209.
- Lee, Seok-Jin.Ki, Young-Hwa & Kim, Nam-Sook(2012). Analysis of Dissertation Trends in Lifelong Education in Korea, Lifelong education Study, 18(4), 65-85.
- Moon, Jung-Soo & Lee, Hee-Su(2008). A Case Study on Network Characteristics of Lifelong Education Information Center in Incheon Area, Lifelong education Study, 14(4), 155-183.
- Park, Sae-Bom & Kim, Jin-Hwa(2009). Modeling and Performance Capability of Lifelong Education Networking Behavior. Lifelong Education Study, 15(3), 213-242.
- Parker, A, Cross, R, Walsh, D(2001). Improving Collaboration with Social Network Analysis. Knowledge Management Review, 4(2), 24-28.
- Son, Dong-Won(2002). Social Network Analysis, Gyeongmunsa.
- Wasserman, S, Faust, K(1994). Social Network Analysis, Cambridge University Press.
- Wasserman, S, Faust, K(1995). Social Network Analysis Methods and Applications, Cambridge University Press.
- Yoon, Ok-Han(2015). A Study on the Research Trends of Lifelong Education for 20 Years (1995-2014), Lifelong Education Study, 21(2), 1-22.