Supported by : 부산대학교
Olivier, J., Janssens-Maenhout, G., Muntean, M., and Peters, J., "Trends in Global
$CO_2$Emissions 2016 Report," European Commission, pp. 15-73, 2016.
- Lee, H. S., Dornfeld, D. A., and Jeong, H. D., “Mathe-Matical Model-Based Evaluation Methodology for Environmental Burden of Chemical Mechanical Planarization Process,” Int. J. Precis. Eng. Manuf.-Green Tech., Vol. 1, No. 1, pp. 11-15, 2014. https://doi.org/10.1007/s40684-014-0002-7
- Lee, H. S., Lee, D. S., and Jeong, H. D., “Mechanical Aspects of the Chemical Mechanical Polishing Process: A Review,” Int. J. Precis. Eng. Manuf., Vol. 17, No. 4, pp. 525-536, 2016. https://doi.org/10.1007/s12541-016-0066-0
- Davis, S., "Techcet CMP Consumables 2015 Market Update," http://www.avsusergroups.org/cmpug_pdfs/CMP2015_7_5Davis.pdf (Accessed 17 January 2017)
- Lee, D. S., Lee, H. S., and Jeong, H. D., “Slurry Components in Metal Chemical Mechanical Planarization (CMP) Process: A Review,” Int. J. Precis. Eng. Manuf., Vol. 17, No. 12, pp. 1751-1761, 2016. https://doi.org/10.1007/s12541-016-0201-y
- Coetsiera, C. M., Testa, F., Carretier, E., Ennahali, M., Laborie, B., et al., “Static Dissolution Rate of Tungsten Film Versus Chemical Adjustments of a Reused Slurry for Chemical Mechanical Polishing,” Applied Surface Science, Vol. 257, No. 14, pp. 6163-6170, 2011. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.apsusc.2011.02.023
- Bauck, L. and Donis, R., "Slurry Pump Affects on CMP," Proc. of the 2nd International Conference on Planarization CMP and Its Application Technology, 2005.
- Litchy, M. R., Grant, D. C., and Schoeb, R., "Effects of Shear and Cavitation on Particle Agglomeration during Handing of CMP Slurries containing Silica, Alumina, and Ceria Particles," Proc. of the 12th International CMP-MIC Conference, pp. 366-375, 2007.
- Lee, D. S., Lee, H. S., and Jeong, H. D., “The Effects of a Spray Slurry Nozzle on Copper CMP for Reduction in Slurry Consumption,” Journal of Mechanical Science and Technology, Vol. 29, No. 12, pp. 5057-5062, 2015. https://doi.org/10.1007/s12206-015-1101-2
- Spirax Sarco, "Peristaltic Pumps," http://www.spiraxsarco.com/global/kr/News (Accessed 10 November 2016)
- Schob, R., “Centrifugal Pump without Bearings or Seals,” World Pumps, Vol. 2002, No. 430, pp. 34-37, 2002. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0262-1762(02)80218-8
- Oliver, M. R., "Chemical-Mechanical Planarization of Semiconductor Materials," Springer Science and Business Media, p. 223, 2004.
- Barnes, H. A., “Shear-Thickening (Dilatancy) in Suspensions of Non-Aggregating Solid Particles Dispersed in Newtonian Liquids,” Journal of Rheology (1978-Present), Vol. 33, No. 2, pp. 329-366, 1989. https://doi.org/10.1122/1.550017
- Bossis, G. and Brady, J. F., “The Rheology of Brownian Suspensions,” Journal of Chemical Physics, Vol. 91, No. 3, pp. 1866-1874, 1989. https://doi.org/10.1063/1.457091
- Crawford, N. C., Williams, S. R., Boldridge, D., and Liberatore, M. W., “Shear Thickening of Chemical Mechanical Polishing Slurries under High Shear,” Rheologica Acta, Vol. 51, No. 7, pp. 637-647, 2012. https://doi.org/10.1007/s00397-012-0636-8
- Chhabra, R. P. and Richardson, J. F., "Non-Newtonian Flow in the Process Industries: Fundamentals and Engineering Applications," Butterworth-Heinemann, pp. 1-11, 1999.