- Volume 22 Issue 1
After Bitcoin was proposed by Satoshi Nakamoto in 2009, studies have been carried out to apply the Block Chain technology in various environment, which was applied as a distributed transaction of Bitcoin. Smart contracts, voting and proof of ownership of digital contents are typical applications of Block Chain. They used the feature that it is impossible to modify or delete once recorded facts. They also applied to prove relevant facts and to provide data integrity. The applied cases are mainly made in an environment where the data should or could be open to the public, and they have been proposed as solutions to solve the problems occurred in relations. This fact has led to the attention that Block Chain can be applied as a good alternative in similar circumstances. In this study, real estate market service was selected to expand the application range of Block Chain. Although there are about 250 applications and web services in total, the satisfaction is not high due to false offerings. Thus we propose a countermeasure against the problem by applying the Block Chain to the real estate market service, and investigate the research direction of the Block Chain in the future market.
Blockchain;Bitcoin;Responsibility;Integrity;Real Estate Market;Distributed System
- Bitcoin Wiki, "Proof of stake," [Online], Available: https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Proof_of_Stake.
- Bitcoin Wiki, "Proof of work," [Online]. Available: https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Proof_of_work.
- Bitcoin, "How does Bitcoin work?," 2015, [Online], Available: https://bitcoin.org/en/how-it-works.
- Bitfury, "Public versus Private blockchain," 2015, [Online], bitfury.com/whitepapers-research.
- Buterin, V., "Ethereum," 2013, [Online], Available: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethereum.
- Dabang [Online], Available: https://www.dabangapp.com/.
- Google Playstore, "Real estate," [Online], Available: https://play.google.com/store/search?q=%EB%B6%80%EB%8F%99%EC%82%B0&c=apps.
- He, H.-J., Zhang, J.-S., and Tai, H.-M., "Block-chain based fragile watermarking scheme with superior localization," International Workshop on Information Hiding, Springer Berlin Heidelberg, 2008.
- Hogangnono, [Online], Available: https://hogangnono.com/.
- Hong, Y. R. and Kim, D. S., "Analysis of the Effects of Common Criteria Certification on the Information Security Solutions," The Journal of Society for e-Business Studies, Vol. 17, No. 4, pp. 57-68, 2012. https://doi.org/10.7838/jsebs.2012.17.4.057
- Korea Association of Realtors, [Online], Available: http://www.kar.or.kr/pabout/intro.asp.
- Li, X., Baki, F., Tian, P., and Chaouch, B. A., "A robust block-chain based tabu search algorithm for the dynamic lot sizing problem with product returns and remanufacturing," Omega, Vol. 42, No. 1, pp. 75-87, 2014. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.omega.2013.03.003
- Liang, J., Jang, I. J., and Yoo, H. S., "A secure token-updated authentication scheme using security key," The Journal of Society for e-Business Studies, Vol. 12, No. 1, pp. 89-97, 2007.
- Marko, V., "The quest for scalable blockchain fabric: Proof-of-work vs. BFT replication," International Workshop on Open Problems in Network Security, Springer International Publishing, 2015.
- Nakamoto, S., "Bitcoin: A peer-to-peer delectronic cash system, 2009," 2012, [Online], Available: http://www.bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf.
- Naver Realty, [Onine], Available: http://land.naver.com/.
- Security Research Department-2015-028 "Blockchain utilization trends in domestic and overseas financial sectors," 2015, Technical Report, Financial Security Institute.
- Seoul Real Estate Information Land [Online], Available: http://land.seoul.go.kr.
- Swan, M., "Blockchain thinking: The brain as a dac(decentralized autonomous organization)," Texas Bitcoin Conference, 2015.
- Wikipedia, "Smart Contract," [Online], Available: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smart_contract.
- Wilkinson, S., Lowry, J., and Boshevski, T., "Metadisk a blockchain-based decentralized file storage application," Technical Report, Available: http://metadisk.org/metadisk.pdf, 2014.
- Wright, A. and Filippi, P. De., "Decentralized blockchain technology and the rise of lex cryptographia," Available: SSRN 2580664, 2015.
- Zigbang, [Online], Available: https://www.zigbang.com/.
Supported by : 서울과학기술대학교