- Volume 53 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
Effects on bridge team's work fatigue and body abnormality by bridge environment and tasks of Korean coastal large trawlers
우리나라 근해대형트롤어선의 선교 환경과 업무가 선교팀의 피로도와 신체이상에 미치는 영향
- KIM, Min-Son (Department of Marine Science & Production, Kunsan National University)
- 김민선 (군산대학교 해양생산학과)
- Received : 2016.12.20
- Accepted : 2017.02.01
- Published : 2017.02.28
This study carried out and analyzed survey data on captains and mates of Korean coastal large trawlers in order to examine factors affecting body abnormalities and fatigue on bridge teams from work and environment at bridges of trawlers. The summarized result may be summed up as follows: multiple regression analysis with body pain and fatigue as dependent variables yields t-values of -2.559 (p<0.05) and -3.928 (p<0.05) respectively. From the result, environment at bridges (views, spaces and exhaust) were negative factors in affecting bridge workers' pain and fatigue. Thus, it is determined to secure available spaces to improve the workers' views through windows in front of, besides and rear bridge and create more pleasant atmospheric environment at bridge.
Trawler;Bridge environment;Fatigue;Body abnormality
Supported by : 군산대학교
- Cho JY, Keum and Jang. 2010. A study on the Effects of Marine Accidents by Navigation Officers' Fatigue. J Kor Soc Mar Envir Safe 16(2), 201-207.
- IMO. 2001. Guidance on Fatigue Mitigation and Management, MSC/Circ.1014, IMO 4-11.
- IMO. 2000. Guideline on Ergonomic Criteria for Bridge Equipment and Layout, MSC/Cir. 982, 3-23.
- Japan Society for Occupational Health, Occupational Fatigue Study Group. 2002. Assesment Tool for Fatigue, Subjective Symptom Questionnaire. http://square.umin.ac.jp/of/service.html.
- KIM MS and Shin HO. 2013. The Basic Study on Improvement Bridge Layout by Link Analysis in Korean Coastal Large Trawler. J Fisheries and Marine Sciences Education 25(3), 724-732. (DOI:10.13000/JFMSE.2012.49.3.301) https://doi.org/10.13000/JFMSE.2013.25.3.724
- KIM MS, Shin HO, Lee JH and Hwang BK. 2013. Characteristics of Bridge Task in Korean Coastal Large Trawler. J Korean Soc Fish Technol 49(3), 301-310. (DOI:10.3796/KSFT.2012.49.3.301) https://doi.org/10.3796/KSFT.2012.49.3.301
- Yang WJ. Shin CH and Keum JS. 2004 A Study on the Fatigue Factor as a Cause of Human Error. J Kor Soc Mar Envir Safe 10(2), 1-6.
- Yang WJ. 2009. A Basic Study on the Fatigue Analysis Model for Marine Officers. J Kor Soc Mar Envir Safe 15(3), 217-222.
- USCG, Report No. CG-D-10-99 1998. Crew Fatigue and Performance on U.S. Coast Guard Cutters. 1-31.
- Wickens CD, Lee JD, Yili L, Sallie E and Gordon B. 2008. An Introduction to Human Factors Engineering, 2nd Edition. Lee JS and Kim JR ed. Sigma Press, NC. Korea. 401.