- Volume 15 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
The Structure relationship between ski resort employee's ethical management, organizational identification and customer orientation
스키리조트 종사자가 지각하는 윤리경영과 조직동일시 및 고객지향성의 구조적 관계
- Received : 2016.11.01
- Accepted : 2017.01.20
- Published : 2017.01.28
The purpose of this study was empirically to reveal the structure relationship between ethical management of ski resort employee, organizational identification and customer orientation. For the research, survey of 200 people working in domestic ski resorts was conducted. The survey was composed of three variables(ethical management, organizational identification and customer orientation). The following results were obtained by confirmatory analysis, reliability analysis, correlation analysis and structural equation model analysis. First, ski resort employee's ethical management had a positive correlation with organizational identification. Second, ski resort employee's ethical management had a positive correlation with customer orientation. Third, ski resort employee's organizational identification had a positive correlation with customer orientation. This study suggested that the ethical management of ski resorts had positive effects on the attitudes and behaviors of the employees who regarded the organization as a common fate and provided high quality service considering the customer's position.
Ski resort;Employee;Ethics management;Organizational identification;Customer orientation
Supported by : University of Incheon
- P. H. Oh, "A study on schemes of ethical management of the public enterprise." Korean Corruption Studies Review, Vol. 12, No. 3, pp. 131-152, 2007.
- Young-Bok. Kim, "An exploratory study of Ethical management, interest groups' favorable response, corporate image, and organizational performance." Ph.D. dissertation, Keimyung University. 2008.
- D. H. Lee, & S. E. Yoo, " A study of effective factor on business ethics levels." FoodService Industry Journal, Vol. 2, No. 2, pp. 47-85, 2006.
- J. R. DesJardins, & J. J. McCall, "Contemporary issues in business ethics, 5th ed. Boston, MA: Thomson", 2005.
- H. R. Lee, S. G. Park, & B. C. Cha, "The effects of employee's perception about ethical management on job performance in hotels." Korean Journal of Hospitality and Tourism, Vol. 14, No. 1, pp. 19-37, 2005.
- H. B. Kim, S. I. Oh, & H. Y. Moon, "Effects of ethics management on the image and the purchase intention of hotels." Journal of Tourism Sciences, Vol. 25, No. 3, pp. 179-195, 2011.
- H. L. Yi, & H. R. Lee, "A study on the effects of ethical management in hospitality industry upon employee's team commitment, turnover intention-Focused on mediating effect of person-organization fit." Journal of Foodservice Management, Vol. 17, No. 4, pp. 395-422, 2014.
- B. E. Ashforth, & F. Mael, "Social identity theory and organization." Academy of Management Review, Vol. 14, No. 1, pp. 20-39, 1989. https://doi.org/10.5465/amr.1989.4278999
- S. I Lee, & H. S. Lee, "The effect of employees' perception of corporate social responsibility activity on organizational commitment-Focused on the moderating effect of organizational identification." Tourism Research, Vol. 39, No. 3, pp. 241-258, 2014.
- E. H. Kim, "An empirical study on the strategic methods for internal marketing of local governments." Korean Public Administration Quarterly, Vol. 21, No. 3, pp. 1025-1056, 2009.
- B. Y. Kim, "The effect of organizational identification of casino employees on job satisfaction and customer orientation: Focusing on three dimensions of organizational identification." Journal of Tourism Sciences, Vol. 36, No. 3, pp. 129-148, 2012.
- R. S. Song, & W. Y. Ryu, "The influence of professional baseball fan's team identification and team loyalty on purchase intention of parent company products." Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol. 14, No. 1, pp. 445-452, 2016.
- M. Riketta, "Organizational identification: A meta-analysis." Journal of Vocational Behavior, Vol. 66, No. 2, pp. 358-368, 2005. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jvb.2004.05.005
- S. Y. Kim, E. S. Kim, & S. B. Cho, "The effect of family style restaurants business ethics management, organizational trust and commitment on customer orientation." Journal of Foodservice Management, Vol. 15, No. 2, pp. 59-81, 2012.
- G. Brown, & G. Maxwell, " Customer service in UK call centers: Organizational persectives and employee perceptions." Journal of Retailing and Consumer Service, Vol. 9, pp. 309-316, 2002. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0969-6989(01)00040-6
- P. Kotler, "Marketing management, 11th ed. NJ: Prentice-Hall, Inc", 2003.
- D. T. Donovan, & M. A. Hocutt, "Customer evaluation of service employee's customer orientation: Extension and application." Journal of Quality Management, Vol. 6, No. 2, pp. 293-306, 2001. https://doi.org/10.1016/S1084-8568(01)00041-4
- J. H. Lee, S. H. Park, Y. R. Kim, & H. B. Kim, "Influence of ski brand image on purchase intention and selection attribute." The Korean Journal of Sport, Vol. 10, No. 3, pp. 223-233, 2012.
- S. U. Heo, & W. C. Baek, "Relationship between service quality recognized by users of ski resort, service value, customer satisfaction, and customer loyalty." The Korean Journal of Sport, Vol. 11, No. 2, pp. 209-223, 2013.
- DOI: http://news.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2016/02/08/2016020800384.html
- R. S. Song, & W. Y. Ryu, " Relationship among perceived organizational support, organizational trust, organizational commitment and customer orientation of ski resort employees." The Korean Journal of Sport, Vol. 11, No. 2, pp. 101-113, 2013.
- C. B. Seo, "Leisure industry yearbook 2015. Seoul: KoLe", 2015.
- B. K. Lee, & I. S. Woo, "The effects of sport facility employees' perceived organizational support on organizational commitment." Korean Journal of Sport Management, Vol. 10, No. 3, pp. 59-70, 2005.
- Y. G. Kim H. M. Jeon, & J. W. Ha, "The relationship between the level of employees' job satisfaction and the level of customers' satisfaction in services of sports centers." Korean Journal of Sport Management, Vol. 26, No2, pp. 145-158, 2001.
- W. Y. Ryu, "The effects of emotional labor and job burnout of the ski resort workers on service level." Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol. 14, No. 2, pp. 449-457, 2016.
- K. W. Byeon, "Structural relationship among POS(perceived organization support), TMX (team-member exchange) and customer orientation for ski school lecturer: Organization trust, co-work trust, job satisfaction, organization commitment as mediating variables." Korean Journal of Sport Management, Vol. 15, No. 6, pp. 67-82, 2007.
- K. B. Goo, "Business ethics and management ethics of professional sports clubs." Journal of Korean Philosophic Society for Sport and Dance, Vol. 20, No. 3, pp. 145-163, 2012.
- D. W. Kim, H. M. Seo, & K. R. Chang, "The influence of sport franchise's ethical management on its mother-company image and level of trust through sport franchise's property elements." Korean Journal of Sport Management, Vol. 20, No. 1, pp. 19-32, 2015.
- S. J. Kim, & S. P. Hong, "Development of ethics management model and its promotion strategy in sport organization." The Korean Journal of Physical Education, Vol. 48, No. 34, pp. 241-256, 2009.
- J. C. Yang, & G. C. Lee, "The effects of professional sports team's sports ethics management on team's reputation and loyalty." Journal of Sport and Leisure Studies. Vol. 43, pp. 451-462, 2011.
- S. C. Lee, J. W. Lee, C. S. Shin, S. T. Jin, S. H. Na, S. P. Hong, & M. H. Kwon, "Comparative analysis of business ethics awareness between domestic and foreign sport organizations." Korean Journal of Sport Management, Vol. 16, No. 5, pp. 103-112, 2011.
- S. M. Kang, & M. Y. Jang, "The mediating effects of organizational identification on the relationship between employees' perceptions of CSR and organizational commitment." Journal of Tourism Management Research, Vol. 56, pp. 1-19, 2013.
- S. J. Park, H. J. Lee, & C. B. Byun, "Structural relationships between perceived organizational support, job satisfaction, organizational identification and customer orientation-evidence from luxury hotels in Korea." Korean Journal of Tourism Research, Vol. 278, No. 4, pp. 225-245, 2012.
- J. E. Lim, "The influence organizational Support on employee's satisfaction and effect of customer orientation in hotel industry: Focused on the Jeju city." Korean Journal of Hospitality and Tourism, Vol. 20, No. 4, pp. 57-74, 2011.
- B. R. Bae, "Structural equation modeling with Amos 17.0. Seoul: Cungram", 2007.
- J. F. Hair, W. C. Black, B. J. Babin, & R. E. Anderson, "Multivariate data analysis, 7th ed. Upper Saddle River, NJ: Prentice-Hall", 2010.
- G. S. Kim, "AMOS 18.0 Structure equation model analysis. Seoul: Hannarae", 2010.
- H. C. Cho, "Structure equation model: SIMPLIS & AMOS. Seoul: Seokjeong", 2003.
- Eun-Jeong Kwak, "Relationship between corporate social behavior and organizational identification: focusing on perception of authenticity and creating social value." M.A. dissertation, Sungkyunkwan University. 2015.
- Won-Yong Ryu, "The effect of spectators' attitude about professional soccer team's cause-related marketing on team image, team identification and team loyalty." Ph.D. dissertation, Inha University. 2007.
- H. K. Choi, "A study on the effect of ethical management on the organizational trust, organizational citizenship behavior, and customer orientation-focused on social welfare institutions in Busan, Korea ." Journal of Korean social welfare administration, Vol. 18, No. 1, pp. 267-291, 2016.
- Jeong-Sook Kwon, "A study on the influence perception for ethical casino management on customer orientation." M.A. dissertation, Kyonggi University. 2012.
- Hye-Sook Woo, "A study of the effect of the elderly care facilities ethical management on Job embeddedness, Customer orientation: Focused on the Mediator Effect of Organization Culture." Ph.D. dissertation, Hanyoung Theological University. 2015.
- M. V. Thakor, & A. W. Joshi, "Motivating salesperson customer orientation: Insights from the job characteristics model." Journal of Business Research, Vol. 58, pp. 584-592, 2005. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jbusres.2003.10.002