- Volume 15 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
A Seach for Methods of Development of Marine Leisure Sport through the SWOT Analysis
SWOT분석을 통한 해양레저스포츠 발전 방안 모색
- Suh, Dong-Hwan (IN-HA University) ;
- Kang, Myung-Goo (IN-HA University) ;
- Lee, Sheng-Yen (Kyonggi University)
- Received : 2016.10.27
- Accepted : 2017.01.20
- Published : 2017.01.28
This study is for a search for methods of development of marine leisure sports. As worldwide trend of marine leisure sports is developing rapidly and people more concern about their quality of life and leisure in Korea, the ear of marine leisure sports should be coming in Korea soon. This study is for a search for methods of development though the SWOT analysis. The results of the study are as below. First, the Strength of enlargement of the base in Korea are elation of concern of government and local governments, expanding local event of marine leisure sports with existing facilities and various programs. Second, the weakness of enlargement of the base in Korea are lack of awareness of marine leisure sports, frequent accident occurrence and lack of experts of marine leisure sports. Third, the Opportunity of enlargement of the base in Korea are more budget due to elation of concern of government and local governments and more preference of people in Korea. Fourth, the Threaten of enlargement of the base in Korea are low efficiency of high cost investment construction from government and local governments, huge fee of using facilities due to high cost investment construction and requiring treatment improvement of instructors of leisure sports facilities.
SWOT Analysis;Marine;Marine leisure sports;Direction of Development;Yacht
- Ko KyungJin.Jiminjun. "Marine leisure sports with other tourist resort as well as a property community tourism image and study about preference degree a repeat visit". Northeast Asia tourism research. Vol. 9, No. 3. pp.119-138. 2013.
- International news, "Yeosu-si, super experience of ocean leisure sports, too". APR, 1. 2016.
- Kim Gyeong Rae. "Marine leisure sports like department numerical there to boost study about the development of tourism". Graduate School of Physical Education Gangneung-Wonju National University. 2015.
- Kim Tae-Hoon, 2008. "A Study on activation of Local Economy about Fishing Port and Village Through Ocean Leisure Sports and Tourism". Graduate School of Physical Education Sungkyunkwan University. 2008.
- Kim Hong Seop. "A Study on the Development and Activation of Marina Port for the Expansion of the Marine Leisure Sports". Journal of Korea Port Economic Association. Vol. 29 No.1, pp.215-245. 2013.
- No seung gil, "Water sports season coming". A-Ju business newspaper, APR, 11. 2016.
- Park Hyeon-il. "Relationship Beteen Leisure Committment and Satisfaction Across Different Types of Marine Sports Participants". Graduate School of Physical Education Daebul University. 2012.
- Byeon Jae Woo. "Factor Reserch about Job Satisfaction and Dissatisfaction which School Leaders Experience in the Field". Graduate School of Physical Education In-ha University, 2014.
- Seo Dong Hwan(2010). The Effects of Marina Facilities on the Ocean Sports Participation and the Life of Residents in Kyeongin Area. Graduate School of Physical Education In-ha University. 2010.
- Yoo Dong Kyun, "Relationship of participants' motive, selection, attribute, level of satisfaction, and post-purchase behavior in marine leisure sports". Major in Physical Education, Kookmin University, 2014.
- Ryou Heung Joo.Kim Woo Sung.Seo Dong Hwan. "The Strategy for the Human Infrastructure Construction of Marine Sports". Journal of Sport and Leisure Studies. Vol. 38. pp. 87-97. 2009.
- Lee Soo.Park SeJun. "Analysis of Tourism Facility Preferences based on the Marine Leisure Sport Participants' Motives" : Focused on Hainan Island in China. 觀光硏究論叢. Vol. 28, No. 1, pp.159-182. 2016.
- Lee Yeong-ho. "Maritime skilled legislative agenda public hearings". the Houses of Parliament. 11. 29. 2005.
- Lee Young hun. "The Relationships Between fun, Self-confidence and Cultivate Community Spirit by Marine Leisure Sports Activity Experience". Graduate School of Physical Education Gangneung-Wonju National University. 2014.
- Lee jae hyung. "symposium on marine tourism". Gangwon National Univ. 2007.
- Jeong Seung Yeop.Jung Hyung shik.Kim Jaejin. "Strengthening and restriction factors of marine sports activities". journal of Leisure Studies. Vol 6, No. 3, pp. 178-201. 2009.
- Jo ayeong, "Effect on marine leisure sports with other countries participating in physical self efficacy according to the psychological well-being". Graduate School of Physical Education YongIn University. 2012.
- Ji Sam Up. "Theory of marine sports". Gyeongi Province : DaeGyeong Books. 2011.
- Ji Sam Up. "Marina of development and operation". Gyeongi Province : DaeGyeong Books. 2011.
- National Statistical Office. http://kostat.go.kr/office/giro/rogi_nw/2/1/index.board?bmode=read&aSeq=353514. 2016.
- Korea Advanced Institute of Science Technology. "Exploration of the basic plan coverage". FEB. 16. 1996.
- Korea Maritime Institute. http://www.kmi.re.kr/web/main/main.do?rbsIdx=1. 2006
- Heo Hui man, "Increase ocean leisure passengers a wide gap between classroom experience", Chungcheongnam-do, Korea. aju news. AUG, 15. 2016.
- Hong Min Seok, "Korea is Marina active". Chungcheong Newspaper. NOV. 3. 2015.
- Hong Jang Won. "Theory of the local tourism". Seoul: Korea Broadcasting Telecommunication University Press. 2011.
- Jung Hyeong Sik. "A Study on the factors and constraints of the marine leisure activities such as sports". Journal of leisure studies. Vol. 6, No. 3. pp.179-201. 2009.
- Jong-Sik Lim, Chun-Ho Yang, "elationship between Sports Confidence and Class Satisfaction according to Adolescents' Participation in Marine Sports", Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 6, No. 4, pp. 169-176, 2015. https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2015.6.4.169
- Mi-Jung Yeon, Keon-Yeop Kim, Moo-Sik Lee, Jee-Young Hong, Seok-Hwan Bae, Hye-Jeong Hwang, "A Comparison Study on the Internet Addiction and Health Problems of Middle School Students between Urban and Rural Area", Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 1, No. 1, pp. 41-47, 2010.
- An Analysis of the Current State of Marine Sports through the Analysis of Social Big Data: Use of the Social MaxtixTM Method vol.29, pp.2, 2017, https://doi.org/10.13000/JFMSE.2017.29.2.593