- Volume 15 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
Development of an After-treatment Agent, Using an Alkaline Hair Treatment
알칼리성 모발처리제를 이용한 후처리제 개발
- Kim, Hye-Kyun (Dept. of Beauty Design Management)
- 김혜균 (우송대학교 뷰티디자인경영학과)
- Received : 2016.09.05
- Accepted : 2017.01.20
- Published : 2017.01.28
As the effectiveness of ionic water that mainly used for the purpose of treatment has been widely known with the recent "well-being" trend, people's interest in it is also gradually increasing. Especially, the alkaline ionic water for drinking purpose could conveniently provide different types/amount of inorganics required for different dietary life depending on nature and race, could effectively provide alkaline inorganics that could be insufficient to modern Korean people, and also could provide alkaline inorganics that prevent/cure/relieve pregnant women's morning sickness. Applying the suggested performance/manufacturing method of alkaline ionic water through the performance assessment of alkaline electrolytic ionic water of the developed product, it would be necessary to have additional researches on the improvement of product or parallel development that could be applied to diverse areas.
- Y. S. Kim, K W. Han, Y, K. Jung, Y. C. Lim, "A Study on the Alkali-Ion Water Purifier System". The Korean Institute of Power Electrnics, Vol. 2012, No. 7, pp. 566-567, 2012.
- Y. S. Yoon, D.H. Kim, H. K.Hong, H. S. Choi, K.J. Lee, "The effect of alkaline reduced water on hangover symptom". Korea Journal of Waters, Vol. 1, No. 2, pp. 13-19, 2010.
- J M Lee, S. R. Park, S. C. Lee, "Quality Properties of Green Tea Prepared with Alkaline Ionized Water". Journal of the Korean Society of Food Science and Nutrition, Vol.36, No. 8, pp.1043-1047, 2007. https://doi.org/10.3746/jkfn.2007.36.8.1043
- C. H. Kim, K. C. Lee, "Alkaline water for healthy life", Book Gallery. p. 194, 2012.
- K. J. Lee, "Alkaline Reduced Water". Korea Journal of Waters, Vol. 1, No.1, pp. 21-26, 2010.
- F. X. Li, "Is water medicine or poison". Seoul. p. 98, 2008.
- M. L. HAn, "The Permanent Wave Effect of Hair by Treatment of Oxidizer Substitutes of Acidic and Alkaline Electrolyzed Water at the Acidic Perm Procedure". Graduate School of Konkuk University. pp. 1-86, 2016.
- Y. H. Cho, "Characterization and isolation of synthetic detergent-degrading microorganism", Graduate School of Industry & Technology Cheonnam National University, pp. 4-36, 2003.
- Korea Health Industry Development Institute, Trends in Health industry & technology, Vol. 80, pp. 1-19, 2013.
- Commercializations Promotion Agency for R&D Outcomes, "Trend of Cosmetics Industry", Vol. 24, pp. 2-27, 2014.
- S. M.Park, "A Study on pH Variation of Hair According to Alkalic Water". Graduate School of Venture, Hoseo University. pp. 1-56, 2013.
- . B. H. Kim, "Effects of Bleaching and Permanent Wave by Treatment of Electrolyzed Water". Graduate School, Wonkwang University. pp. 1-80, 2012.
- D. H. Kim, Y.S. Yoon, H. K. Hong, H. S. Choi, K. J. Lee, "The effect of alkaline reduced water on hangover symptom". Korea Journal of Waters, Vol. 2, No. 2, pp. 13-18, 2011.
- K. S. Yang. "Development on an electrolytic ion water generator". Graduate School of HoSeo University. pp. 9-38, 2016.
- J. H. Kang, "The Effect of Alkaline Electrolysis Water as the Oxidizing Agent for Digital Permanent Wave". Graduate School of KonKuk University. pp. 1-118, 2016.
- Mijung Kim, Sookhee Jung, Sunnyu Shim, "The research about Scalp treatments by self-recognition of adult's losing hair.", Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 3, No. 3, pp. 21-27, 2012.
- Won-Ok Lee, Soon-Jung Kim, "A Study on the Convergence Determinants of Premium Bottled Water Purchase Demand", Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 6, No. 6, pp. 221-229, 2015. https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2015.6.6.221