- Volume 15 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
Analyzing Architectural History Terminologies by Text Mining and Association Analysis
텍스트 마이닝과 연관 관계 분석을 이용한 건축역사 용어 분석
- Kim, Min-Jeong (Dept. of Consumer Economics, Sookmyung Women's University) ;
- Kim, Chul-Joo (Dongbang Cultural Heritage Corp.)
- Received : 2016.12.01
- Accepted : 2017.01.20
- Published : 2017.01.28
Architectural history traces the changes in architecture through various traditions, regions, overarching stylistic trends, and dates. This study identified terminologies related to the proximity and frequency in the architectural history areas by text mining and association analysis. This study explored terminologies by investigating articles published in the "Journal of Architectural History", a sole journal for the architectural history studies. First, key terminologies that appeared frequently were extracted from paper that had titles, keywords, and abstracts. Then, we analyzed some typical and specific key terminologies that appear frequently and partially depending on the research areas. Finally, association analysis was used to find the frequent patterns in the key terminologies. This research can be used as fundamental data for understanding issues and trends in areas on the architectural history.
- H. Khang, C. S. Yoon, "A Study on the Approach and Interpretation in the Architectural History." Proceedings of the Architectural Institute of Korea, Vol. 2, No. 2, pp. 27-30, 1982.
- S. J. Lee, S. H. Lee, H. J. Seol, Y. T. Park, "Using Patent Information for Designing New Product and Technology: Keyword based Technology Roadmapping." R and R Management, Vol. 38, No. 2, pp. 169-188, 2008.
- S. G. Cho, S. B. Kim, "Finding Meaningful Pattern of Key Words in IIE Transactions using Text Mining." Journal of Korean Institute of Industrial Engineers, Vol. 38, No. 1, pp. 67-73, 2012. https://doi.org/10.7232/JKIIE.2012.38.1.067
- A. Balahur, R. Steinberger, "Rethinking Sentiment Analysis in the News: from Theory to Practice and Back." Proceedings of the 1st Workshop on Opinion Mining and Sentiment Analysis, pp. 1-12, 2009.
- M. H. Hwang, J. Park, "Lexical and Phrasal Analysis of Online Discourse of Type 2 Diabetes Patients based on Text-Mining." Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol. 12, No. 6, pp. 655-667, 2014. https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2014.12.6.655
- Y. S. Jeong, "Business Process Model for Efficient SMB using Big Data." Journal of IT Convergence Society for SMB, Vol. 5, No. 4, pp. 11-16, 2015.
- S. H. Hong, "New Authentication Methods based on User's Behavior Big Data Analysis on Cloud." Journal of IT Convergence Society for SMB, Vol. 6, No. 4, pp. 31-36, 2016.
- H. B. Lee, "For Terms of Korean Traditional Architecture-Toenmaru or Jjokmaru ?" Journal of Architectrual History, Vol. 12, No. 4, pp. 226-228, 2003.
- H. B. Lee, "Effort for Establishment of Terms of Korean Traditional Architecture-1. Toenmaru, Jjokmaru." Journal of Architectural History, Vol. 20, No. 4, pp. 197-204, 2011.
- H. B. Lee, "Effort for Establishment of Terms of Korean Traditional Architecture-2. Dori: Napdori, Doridori, Jjakjjakkung ?" Journal of Architectural History, Vol. 20, No. 5, pp. 144-147, 2011.
- H. B. Lee, "Effort for Establishment of Terms of Korean Traditional Architecture-3. 'Soeseo?' Cow tongue ?" Journal of Architectural History, Vol. 21, No. 1, pp. 217-222, 2012.
- H. B. Lee, "Gyoduhyeong ?-Establishment of Terms of Korean Traditional Architecture 5." Journal of Architectural History, Vol. 23, No. 1, pp. 84-92, 2014.
- W. J. Kim, "Can Architectural Terminology in Uigwe be a Standard for Terminology Unification ?" Journal of Architectural History, Vol. 14, No. 1, pp. 227-234, 2005.
- K. I. Jang, "The Course of Establishment of Architecture Terms." Review of Architecture and Building Science, Vol. 33, No. 5, pp. 66-68, 1989.
- J. M. Choi, S. J. Kang, "Issues of Articles Covering Outstanding Management of Apartment Complexes - Content Analysis of Newspaper Reports with Lexical Statistics -." Journal of the Korean Housing Association, Vol. 17, No. 4, pp. 131-143m 2006.
- S. H. Lee, "A Study on the Characteristics of Small-scale Urban Housing Planning in Modern Japan-Feature Analysis of Architect's Discourse in Group Housing by Text mining-." Journal of the architectural institute of Korea : Planning &design, Vol. 30, No. 9, pp.129-136, 2014.
- E. S. Park, J. E. Kim, "A Study on the Tangibility and Intangibility Value Contents Influence Factor of Kongmyo Shrine Using Text Mining Analysis." Korea Science & Art Forum, Vol. 22, pp. 169-183, 2015. https://doi.org/10.17548/ksaf.2015.12.22.169
- E. S. Park, J. E. Kim, "A Study on the Cultural and Technical Influence Factor Using Unstructured Data Analysis." Korea Science & Art Forum, Vol. 20, pp. 227-241, 2015. https://doi.org/10.17548/ksaf.2015.06.20.227
- K. H. Choi, J. A. Yoo, "A Reviews on the Social Network Analysis using R." Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 6, No. 1, pp. 77-83, 2015. https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2015.6.1.077
- National Institute of Korean Language, "Rules for English Orthography."http://www.korean.go.kr/front/page/pageView.do?page_id=P000124&mn_id=97.
- Y. B. Jung, E. S. Park, "Keyword Analysis of Two SCI Journals on Rock Engineering by using Text Mining." Tunnel & Underground Space, Vol. 25, No. 4, pp. 303-319, 2015. https://doi.org/10.7474/TUS.2015.25.4.303
- Y. J. Shin, M. S. Yim, "A Study of the Relationship Analysis between Mobile Application by using an Association Rules." Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 3, No. 2, pp.19-26, 2012.