- Volume 15 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
AHP-Based Recommendation System of Mobile Games Reflecting User Preferences
사용자 선호도를 반영한 AHP 기반 모바일 게임 추천 시스템
- Oh, Jae-Taek (Dept. of Computer Science & Engineering, Kongju National University) ;
- Lee, Sang-Yong (Div. of Computer Science & Engineering, Kongju National University)
- Received : 2016.11.21
- Accepted : 2017.01.20
- Published : 2017.01.28
Mobile game users tend to value the opinions from their friends or SNS when making a decision on which game to play. This is because they are not satisfied with the information on suggestions provided by the conventional mobile game recommendation systems. In this research, we made a system that can reflect user preference directly by using Analytic Hierarchy Process(AHP). In the system, the hierarchy of AHP is composed of final goal(Level 1), evaluation basis(Level 2) and alternative(Level 3). And the system is made up of an input module, an AHP processing module, a recommendation module and database. Through comparison analysis with two conventional systems to test the performance of the system, we could find that the system got more higher satisfaction than the other systems.
Analytic Hierarchy Process;Decision-Making;Mobile Game;Recommendation System;User Preference
Supported by : Kongju National University
- Eizo Kinoshita, Takao Oya Co-Author, Jae-Hyun Kwon Translation, "Strategic Decision Making - AHP", p.6-7, p.15-30, p.151-152, CheongRam Publication, 2012.
- Byung-Won Min, "An Improvement of Personalized Computer Aided Diagnosis Probability for Smart Healthcare Service System", Journal of IT Convergence Society for SMB, Vol. 6, No. 4, pp. 79-84, 2016.
- Hyang-Soon Joun, Sang-Yong Lee, "AHP-Based Technology Start-ups Factors Analysis System", PJournal of Digital Convergence, Vol. 13, No. 4, pp. 311-317, 2015. https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2015.13.4.311
- Hyun Park, Kil-Kon Ko, Seok-Hyun Yoo, "A Study on Multi-criteria Analysis Method for Preforming of the Pre-feasibility Survey II", Korea Development Institute, pp. 1-287, 2001.
- Il Lim, "Recommendation System Using R", p.3-4, Chaosbook, 2015.
- Il-Kyoung Kwon, Sang-Yong Lee, "Evaluation of AHP-Based Mobile MMORPG Game Interface Usability", Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol. 13, No. 3, pp. 255-261, 2015.
- Ja-Hee Kim, Woo-Je Kim, Hyun-Ki Cho, Eun-Young Lee, Min-Woo Seo, "A Study on the Development of Evaluation Model for Selecting a Standard for DITA Using AHP", IE Interfaces, Vol. 25, No. 1, pp. 96-105, 2012. https://doi.org/10.7232/IEIF.2012.25.1.096
- P. V. O'Neil Author, Joint Translation except Nam-Gi Kim, "Advanced Engineering Mathematics I", p.429-432, Huijungdang, 1997.
- Seong-Hun Jo, Tae-Sung Kim, Yeong-Chan Lee, "A Study on the Aggregation of Multi-Experts Priorities Using Compatibility in the AHP", Journal of the Korea Operation Research and Management Science Society, Vol. 23, No. 4, pp. 131-140, 1988.
- Seung-Soo Shin, Miyea Shin, Yoon-Su Jeong, Jihea Lee, "An Investigation of Social Commerce Service Quality on Consumer's Satisfaction", Journal of IT Convergence Society for SMB, Vol. 5, No. 2, pp. 27-32, 2015.
- Sung-Hyun Yun, "The Mobile ID based Digital Signature Scheme Suitable for Mobile Contents Distribution", Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 2, No. 1, pp. 1-6, 2011.
- Tae-Won Kyung, Sang-Kuk Kim, "A Study on the Establishment of Priority for IT Project Management Using AHP", Information System Review, Vol. 9, No. 3, pp. 157-181, 2007.
- Yong-Jae Shin, Myung-Seong Yim, "A Study of the Relationship Analysis between Mobile Application by Using An Association Rules", Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 3, No. 2, pp. 19-26, 2012.
- Yong-Sung Park, Tae-Geun Park, "Decision Making for AHP", p.95-103, Ja-Yoo Academy, 2001.
- R. W. Saaty, "The Analytic Hierarchy Process - What It is and How It is Used", Mathematical Modelling, Vol. 9, No. 3-5, pp. 161-176, 1987. https://doi.org/10.1016/0270-0255(87)90473-8
- T. L. Saaty, "A Scaling Method for Priorities in Hierarchical Structures", Journal of Mathematical Psychology, Vol. 15, No. 3, pp. 234-281, 1977. https://doi.org/10.1016/0022-2496(77)90033-5
- T. L. Saaty, "How to Make A Decision: The Analytic Hierarchy Process", European Journal of Operational Research, Vol. 48, No. 1, pp. 9-26, 1990. https://doi.org/10.1016/0377-2217(90)90057-I
- "2014 White Paper On Korean Games", p.70, Korea Creative Content Agency, 2014.
- "Report of Analysing Game Users in 2015", p.7, p.66, p.71, p.79, Korea Creative Content Agency, 2015.