- Volume 15 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
An Exploratory Study of the Character Education Programs using Maumgrarm
마음그램을 활용한 인성교육프로그램의 기초적 탐색
- An, Kwan-Su (Dept. of Education Won Kwang University)
- 안관수 (원광대학교 교육학과)
- Received : 2016.10.31
- Accepted : 2017.01.20
- Published : 2017.01.28
This article aims to suggest a principle frame and direction for the development of the character education program using Maumgram. Maumgram is said to clearly illustrate step-by-step structures of character education, for which the human mind is classified as four types(indulged type, rage-type, competition type, selfishness type) on the basis of the existing analytical psychology and Yogacara Thought. The design of the mind type program is composed of three steps. The first step is the 'discovery' step to awaken the cause of self-consciousness through observation, and the second is the 'conversion' step. Learning process to control the negative desires in a positive desire, and the third is the 'relationship'-oriented step to promote a sense of community with other people.
Supported by : Wonkwang University
- Kim, Tae Hwan trans. Han Byung Chul, "Mudigkeitsgesellschaf", pp.1-128, Literary and Intelligence Publishing Company. 2012.
- Kim, Jeong Hyun, "Philosophy and Healing of Mind". Mind, Life and Religio. 2010 Spring Conference, The Research Institute for the Won-Buddhist Thought, Wonkwang University. pp. 58-85, 2010.
- Lew, Seung-Mu, "Deepening pain in our heart, shallowed Maumgongbu". Maumgongbu and Mindhealing looking for from the anceient Korean Classics. 10th Conference for the Institute of Mind Humanities. pp., 2012.
- Gang, Sang Jung and Song, Tae Uk trans," The Reason why to live", pp.1-201, Four Season Publishing Company, 2012.
- Lee, Hong-Woo, "Theory of Curriculum",pp. 1-570, Kyoyookkwahaksa. 2003.
- Chang, Sung-Mo. "The Two-Fold Structure of Mind and Religious Meaning of Education". A Study on the Moral Education. Vol.17, No1, pp. 223-243. 2005. https://doi.org/10.17715/jme.2005.08.17.1.223
- Peters, R. S, "Ethics and Education", Gerorge Allen & Unwin. Lee, Hongu trans. pp.378, Kyoyookkwahaksa. 2003.
- Lee, Hyo Bum(1993). "Structure of Mind", Assoociation for Research on supernatural Phenomenon, Gong Ju National University, Vol.1, pp.92-118, 1993.
- Cheon, Seong Moon and Jang, Jeong Hee, "Comparative Study for Structure of Mind between Yogakara Buddhism and Analysis Psychology". Korean Kournal of Counseling, Vol.5, No. 4, pp.1267-1279, 2004.
- Cheon, Seong Moon and Jo, Sang Hee, "Psychiatrical Structural Comparison between Psychoanalysis and the Study of Yogacara Buddhism". Korean Kournal of Counseling, Vol. 4, No. 1, pp.167-178, 2003.
- Seokwang, "Reading Yogakara Buddhism to heal", pp.1-303, Space Publishing Company. 2013.
- An Eencyclopedia of Korean Buddhism. "Taeseung Kieshin Non So Gihoebon 1", pp.1-744, Dongguk University Press. 1998.
- Woo, Chung Hee trans, "Taeseung Kieshin Non S o․Byelkie of Wonhyo", pp.1-747, Ilji Publishing Company. 1991.
- Lee, Hong-Woo, "Translation of Text and Taeseung Kieshin Non Interpretation with footnote",pp. 1-69, Kimyeong Publishing Company. 2006.
- Kwon, Eun-Joo and Shin, Yang-jai, "A Study on Taeseung Kieshin Non So․Byelkie in Epistemological Perspective of Early Childhood Education - Focused on the Process and the Principles of Knowing", Journal of Korean Child Care and Education. Vol. 73, pp. 123-148, 2012.
- An, Kwan Su trans.(2006). "MacKinnon, Barbara: Ethic", pp. 12, Jaedong Publishing Company. 2006.