- Volume 15 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
Relationship between Military officer Health Examination service quality, customer satisfaction, and behavioral intention
군 간부 건강검진 서비스 품질과 고객만족, 행동의도와의 관계
- Lee, Jee-Choul (Konyang University Graduate school Hospital Management) ;
- Lee, Jin-woo (Dept. of Public Health Administration Busan Digital University) ;
- Kim, Kwang-Hwan (Dept. of Hospital Management, Konyang University)
- Received : 2016.10.27
- Accepted : 2017.01.20
- Published : 2017.01.28
The study analyzes the effects of quality factors of health check-up service applied to military officer every year on the value and the behavioral intention of consumers so that it is be able to suggest alternatives to realize a systematic and realistic health check-up system. The survey period was from September 27 to October 4, 2016 and 294 out of 300 patients were finally selected; Frequency analysis, ANOVA analysis, Pearson's correlation analysis and multiple regression analysis were performed. In conclusion, the Age(p<0.05), Number of examinations(p<0.01), Medical communication(p<0.01), Quality of service(p<0.001), Medical Services Value(p<0.001) were drawn as characterized results by sectors regarding health screening service quality and customer satisfaction and behavioral intention. In the future, the military should improve the quality of education and publicity programs to improve the awareness of health checkup system, and improve quality of health checkup service to detect diseases early.
Health examinations;Quality of service;Medical Services Value;Customer satisfaction;Behavioral intention
- SM. Sun, YN. Young. "The Relationship between Health status Health-promoting behavior, Self-esteem and Suicidal ideation among the Elderly". J Korean Acad Soc Home Care Nurs Vol.21 No.2, 139-146, December, 2014
- EJ Cho. "Review of the Consumer Oriented National Screening Policy", Health and Welfare Forum, Vol. 63, pp, 16-26, 2010
- OH. Roh, CH. Lee, A Park, KH. Kim, "A Study on Characteristics of Medical Expenses and the Hospitalization Period of Hospitalized Patients Using Diem Payment System at Convalescent Hospitals", Journal of the Korea Academia-Industrial cooperation Society Vol. 17, No. 8 pp. 407-414, 2016
- IS Park, YMi Kim, SH Kang, "A study on the Determinants of Rescreening Program", Journal of Digital Convergence Vol. 1. p. 383-396, 2015.
- HJ. Hwang, "Related Factors to the Health Behaviors of Military Officers and Non-commissioned Officers", Journal of military nursing research, Vol. 25, No. 2, pp. 1-26, 2007.
- KS Moon, YK Kim, HJ Chang, "Determinants of the Use and Type of Comprehensive Medical Examination Services", The Korean Journal of Health Service Management, Vol.10, No.2, pp. 83-97, 2016. https://doi.org/10.12811/kshsm.2016.10.2.083
- YM Kim, SH Kang, "The Management Strategies of National Health Screening Patients in Health Examination center", Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol. 10, No.9, pp. 397-407, 2010.
- BH Im, Hs Choi, "Determination Factors and Satisfaction of Health Screening Center by Health Examination at Hospital", Journal of Digital Convergence Vol. 12, No.12, pp. 457-467, 2014
- W Kim, MH Kim, GB Shim, MJ Shin, "A study on the satisfaction of Health Examination for National Health Insurance service-Target of medical examinee in Busan-", Journal of the Korea Convergence Society Vol.4, No. 2, pp, 1-8, 2013
- BG. Jeong, IK. Hwang, HS. Shon, KW. Koh, TH. Yoon, JH. Lim, "The relationship between trust in healthcare system and health examination participation", Journal of Agricultural Medicine & Community Health, Determinants of the Use and Type of Comprehensive Medical Examination Services Vol.35, No.4, pp. 395-404, 2010.
- HM Jang, SJ Hwang, "Recognition and Satisfaction of National Oral Examination for Workers in Incheon and Daejeon", J Dent Hyg Sci Vol. 14, No. 4, pp.516-524, 2014. https://doi.org/10.17135/jdhs.2014.14.4.516
- JW. Lee, SY. Ahn, KH. Kim, Study on Factors that Influence Cancer Screening Rate in Urban and Rural Areas, Journal of Digital Convergence Vol. 10, No.2, pp. 269-278, 2012
- R Choi, BD Hwang, "Use Characteristics of Health Examinations Services from Health Insurance Subscribers", JOURNAL OF THE KOREA CONTENTS ASSOCIATION, Vol, 11. No.2, pp. 331-340, 2011.
- IK Seo, SH Lee, "An Efficient Hospital Service Model of Hier archical Property information classified Bioinformatics information of Patient", Journal of IT Convergence Society for SMB, Vol. 5, No.4, pp. 17-23, 2015
- SA Kim, HW Jeon, "Convergent research of Experience about Women Religious on Breast Self-Examination Education Participation", Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 7. No. 1, pp. 77-87, 2016
- HW Yoo, "Inpatient care focused strategy and convergence performance in hospitals", Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 7. No. 4, pp. 59-66, 2016