- Volume 15 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
A Study on the Influence of Satisfaction of Galley Culture and Art Cooperative Society Users on Re-use Intention according to Organizational Capabilities
문화예술협동조합 이용자 관람만족이 조직역량에 따른 재이용의도에 미치는 영향에 관한 연구
- Kim, Hyun-Sook (Dept. of Piano, Hyupsung University)
- 김현숙 (협성대학교 피아노학과)
- Received : 2016.10.27
- Accepted : 2017.01.20
- Published : 2017.01.28
The purpose of this study is to investigate the effect of viewing satisfaction on the reuse intention according to organizational competence. The results of the empirical analysis were as follows. First, satisfaction of visitors to culture and arts cooperative was found to affect re - use intention. Second, the organizational capacity of culture and arts co - operative association was found to affect re - use intention. Third, it was found that the satisfaction of audience of culture - arts co - operative association influenced re - use intention according to organizational capacity. Therefore, this study confirms the influence on the audience satisfaction and re - use intention of the culture - art cooperative association, and it is meaningful to provide the theoretical implication by confirming that the organizational capacity also has an influence on the re - use intention.
Cooperative Society;Art and Culture;Satisfaction of Galley;Organizational Capabilities;Re-use
- Y. H. Lee, "Business model study for the successful operation of a cultural arts cooperatives" Master of Business, pp.8-22, KyungHee University, 2016.
- DOI: http://terms.naver.com/entry.nhn?docId=1163262&cid=40942&categoryId=31832
- W. B. Lee, "A Study on the Necessity and Typology of Culture ＆ Arts Cooperative" Master of Art management, pp.19-21, ChuGye University, 2012.
- K. I. Kim, "The Directivity of Successful Operation of Private Dance Cooperatives" Master of Business, pp.12-15, ChungAng University, 2016.
- H. I. Kwon, J. H. Lee, "Establishment of Service Value Network Modeling for the Cultivation of the Culture and Art Industry and a Comparison of its Characteristics" Journal of Cultural Policy, Vol. 28, No. 1, pp.68-89, 2014.
- J. Y. Lee, J. E. Kim, C. H. Jeong, "A Study on Organizational capability of Performing Arts Organization and Financial Support " Journal of Cultural Policy, Vol. 28, No. 1, pp.9-32, 2014. https://doi.org/10.16937/jcp.28.1.201401.9
- D. C. McClelland, "Testing for Competence rather than Intelligence", American Psychologist, Vol. 28, No. 1, pp.39-46, 1973.
- L. M. Spencer, S. M. Spencer, "Competence at work", New York: Wiley, pp. 106-125, 1993.
- R. J. Mirabile, "Everything you wanted to know about competency modeling", Training and Development, August, pp.73-77, 1997.
- Y. H. Kim, "A Study on Performance Evaluation of Performing Arts in Autonomous Cultural Art Center : Focusing on Knowledge Network", Ph. D Culture Arts Administration, pp.62-64, Chugye University for the Arts, 2016.
- J. Stewart, "Understanding the management of Local Government: its special purposes", conditions and tasks, Longman, pp.215-234, 1988.
- F. S. Song, "A Study on the Audience Satisfaction in Performing Arts", Music and Critic, Vol. 11, No. 1, pp.98-71, 2008.
- J. Y. Chae, Y. K. Kyung, "The Impact of Consumer Characteristics of on Repurchase of Classical Music Concert", Journal of Arts Management and Policy, Vol. 19, No. 7, pp.169-192, 2011.
- L. Keller., "Conceptualizing Measuring and Managing Customer-Based Brand Equity", Journal of Marketing, Vol.57(Jan.), p.214, 1993.