- Volume 15 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
The Study on Local Government's Disaster Safety Governance using Big Data
빅데이터를 활용한 지방정부 재난안전 거버넌스 -서울시를 중심으로-
- Kim, Young-mi (Dept. of Public Administration, Sangmyung University)
- 김영미 (상명대학교 공공인재학과)
- Received : 2016.11.30
- Accepted : 2017.01.20
- Published : 2017.01.28
In order to establish and operate a rapid and effective disaster safety management system in an emergency situation that threatens the safety of citizens, such as disaster, accident or terrorism, appropriate responses are necessary. An integrated task execution system for rapid response and restoration should be implemented not only by the central ministries related to disaster management and response, but also by local governments, NGO, and individuals, under clear role sharing. In the case of Seoul city, it is urgent to establish an effective disaster management system for preventing and responding to disasters, because of the increasing possibility of natural disasters due to climate change, the threat of terrorism, urban decay and the industrial accidents. From the perspective of governance, this study tried to seek out countermeasures such as disaster response system and command system at disaster site centering on Seoul city government interdepartmental organization system, implementation process and systematization of response procedures.
Big Data;Disaster Safety Governance;Public open data;SNS;Disaster Safety Management System
Supported by : 상명대학교
- Youngmi Kim, "Seoul Metropolitan's Disaster Safety Governance using Big Data", Seoul Metropolitan Council Report, 2014
- The Ministry of Public Safety and Security, Disaster Annual Report, 2010-2013
- Keun Namkoong, "A Comparative Study on the Disaster Management Administrative System among States: Focused on the Case of USA and Korea", KAPA 29(3): 957-979. 1995.
- Jae Eun Lee, "A Comparative Study of Natural Disaster Management Policy and Man-made Disaster Management Policy", KPAR, Vol. 36, No. 2, 2002.
- Jae Eun Lee, "Crisis Management Policy Effectiveness and Execution Structure Approach", KPSR, Vol. 9, No. 1, pp 51-77. 2000.
- Chong Hwan Kim, "A Study on Disaster Management Cooperation System for Establishing Disaster Response System", The Study of Law, 20, 2005.11, pp.621-642.
- Soyearn Won, "Research on the Building Method of Korea Model Collaborative Governance System", Research on Comparison Case of Disaster and Safety Area through Network Analysis, KIPA, 2013
- Chongsul Yoom, "Activation plan of local organization in disaster safety area", KIPA, 2011
- seunghyun Hyun, "Comparative Study on Local Government Disaster Response System", KAPA, 2012.
- Weiss, A., Million Dollar Speaking: The Professional's Guide to Building Your Platform. McGraw-Hill; 1 edition. 2008.
- Pickett, John H. & Barbara A. Block. Day-to-Day Management. Thomas E. Drabek, and Gerard J. Hoetmer. (eds.). "Emergency Management: Principles and Practice for Local Government". Washington, DC: International City Management Association. 1991.
- Mathbor, G.M., "Enhancement of community preparedness for natural disasters: The role of social work in building social capital for sustainable disaster relief and management", International Social Work, Vol. 50, No. 3. 2008.
- Morris, Saul S.. "The Allocation of Natural Disaster Relief Funds: Hurricane Mitch in Honduras". World Development. Vol. 31, No. 7, pp 1279-1289. 2003 https://doi.org/10.1016/S0305-750X(03)00072-X
- Moynihan, D.P., "The Network Governance of Crisis Response: Case Studies of Incident Command Systems", Journal of Public Administration Research and Theory(10). 209. 1993.
- Development of a Building Inventory to Link the Damage Prediction Results of Natural and Social Disasters vol.18, pp.3, 2018, https://doi.org/10.9798/KOSHAM.2018.18.3.117