- Volume 15 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
A study on development methodology of web-based business simulation game
웹 기반의 경영시뮬레이션 게임 개발 방법론
- Kim, Hyung-Sub (Graduate School of Management Consulting, Hanyang University)
- 김형섭 (한양대학교, 일반대학원 경영컨설팅 전공)
- Received : 2016.12.01
- Accepted : 2017.01.20
- Published : 2017.01.28
The time of digital era and the increasing complexity of the management environment have raised uncertainties about the future. Companies have made steady investments in education as a way to prepare for the future. In this study, design and development methodology based on web - based management simulation games (manufacturing, distribution, finance) which author participated in development was presented. The development methodology presented in this study can be roughly divided into business simulation game design methodology and business simulation game development methodology. Since there is no existing research methodology for development methodology, development model is presented based on empirical based on development case. In this paper, we propose an overall content development methodology and propose a detailed methodology of the content.
- Kim, Kwang-Yong, Lee, Jae-Ho, Lee, Seung-Ung (1997), "The Use and Effect of Management Simulation Game Using Intranet," The Korean Operations Research and Management Science Society , 68-70.
- Kim, Kwang-Yong(1998),"Effective remote classroom operation using internet, focusing on management simulation game," business informatics research, 8, 126-144.
- Kim, Young-Gon (2003), "Business simulation game, Strategic Management of Strategic Management Education," Proceedings of Spring,
- Kim, Min Kyu (2000) "Development of Web Simulation for Creative Writing Education", Master's Thesis, Yonsei Univ.
- Lee, In Sook (1999), The overall operation strategy for web-based instruction in college, Spring Conference, Vol. 73, pp. 102.
- Hyun-Sook Chung, Jeong-Min Kim, "Design of Semantic Models for Teaching and Learning based on Convergence of Ontology Technology", Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 6, No. 3, pp. 127-134, 2015. https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2015.6.3.127
- Hong-Rynag Jung, Ki-Jeong Kim, Eun-Hee Mo, "A Study on the Radiation Exposure Dose of Brain Perfusion CT Examination a Phantom", Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 6, No. 5, pp. 287-294, 2015. https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2015.6.5.287
- CTGV (1993). "Anchored instruction and situated cognition revisited". Educational Technology, Vol 33 No 3, 52-70.
- de Jong, T.(1991). "Learning and instruction with computer simulation Education and Computing, Vol 16 No 3, 217-229. https://doi.org/10.1016/0360-1315(91)90029-Q
- de Jong, T . & Joolingen, W. R.(1996). "Discovery learining with computer simulations of conceptual domains". IST-MEMO-96-2.
- Dick, W. & Carey, L.(1990). "The systematic design of instruction" NewYork:HapperCollins.
- Angelides, M.C, and R. J. Paul (1993) "Developing an intelligent tutoring system for a business simulation game," Simulation Practice and Theory, Vol 1 109-135. https://doi.org/10.1016/0928-4869(93)90002-8
- Chang, J (2003). "Use of business simulation games in Hong Kong," Simulation & gaming, ,358-366.
- Cotter, R. V. and D. J. Fritzche (1996) "The Business Policy Game", Prentice Hall, NJ,
- Fritzsche(2003)"Playing the business policy game: an international business strategy simulation", 112-115.