Supported by : National Security Research Institute
- A. C. Popescu and H. Farid "Exposing digital forgeries in color filter array interpolated images," IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing, Vol.53, No.10, pp.3948-3959, Oct., 2005. https://doi.org/10.1109/TSP.2005.855406
- A. C. Popescu and H. Farid "Exposing Digital Forgeries by Detecting Traces of Re-sampling," IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing, Vol.53, No.2, pp.758-767, Feb., 2005. https://doi.org/10.1109/TSP.2004.839932
- J. Lukas, J. Fridrich, and M. Goljan "Detecting Digital Image Forgeries Using Sensor Pattern Noise," Proceedings of SPIE 6072, Security, Steganography, and Watermarking of Multimedia Contents VIII, Feb., 2006.
- M. Kirchner and T. Gloe, "On Resampling Detection in Recompressed Images," Proceedings of 1st IEEE International Workshop on Information Forensics and Security, pp.21-25, 2009.
- T. Gloe, M. Kirchner, A. Winkler, and R. Bohme, "Can We Trust Digital Image Forensics?," Proceedings of the 15th International Conference on Multimedia, pp.78-86, 2007.
- H. Farid, "Exposing Digital Forgeries in Scientific Images," Proceedings of the 8th Workshop on Multimedia and Security, pp.29-36, 2006.
- M. C. Stamm and K. J. Ray Liu, "Forensic Detection of Image Manipulation Using Statistical Intrinsic Fingerprints," IEEE Transactions on Information Forensics and Security, Vol.5, No.3, pp.492-506, 2010. https://doi.org/10.1109/TIFS.2010.2053202
- B. Mahdian and S. Saic, "Using Noise Inconsistencies for Blind Image Forensics," Image and Vision Computing, Vol.27, No.10, pp.1497-1503, 2009. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.imavis.2009.02.001
- J. Lukas, J. Fridrich, and M. Goljan, "Digital camera identification from sensor pattern noise," IEEE Transactions on Information Forensics Security, Vol.1, No.2, pp.205-214, Jun., 2006. https://doi.org/10.1109/TIFS.2006.873602
- M. Chen, J. Fridrich, and M. Goljan, "Source digital camcorder identification using ccd photo response non-uniformity," Proceedings of SPIE Electronic Imaging, Security, Steganography, and Watermarking of Multimedia Contents IX, San Jose, CA, pp.1G-1H, 2007.