Grant : Cooperative Research Program for Agricultural Science & Technology Development
Supported by : Rural Development Administration
- Crafts-Brandner, S. J. and M. E. Salvucci. 2002. Sensitivity of photosynthesis in a C4 plant, maize, to heat stress. Plant Physiol. 129:1773-1780. https://doi.org/10.1104/pp.002170
- Edwin, R. D. and C. D. Douglas. 1996. Effects on heat stress on enzyme activities and transcript levels in developing maize kernels grown in culture. Environ. Exp. Bot. 36(2):199-208. https://doi.org/10.1016/0098-8472(96)01004-0
- Hur, C. S. 2001. Experiment on improvement of cultivation method and disaster reduction for edible corn at southern area. Annual report of Kyeongbuk experimental institution. 117-123.
- Kim, S. K., H. G. Moon, T. W. Jung, N.-K. Park, and Y. H. Ryu. 2005. Effect of temperature on plant growth and yield in waxy corn. Annual report of National Crop Experiment Station, RDA, Korea. REM0067538.
- KMA. 2016. http://www.climate.go.kr/index.html Data by administrative districts. Korea Meteorological Administration, Portal of climate change information.
- Kwon, W. T. et al. 2011. Report of climate change scenario for coping with 5th IPCC report. National Institute of Meteorological Sciences in Korea. 7-10.
- Lee, D. K., J. S. Ra, and S. K. Jin. 1979. Studies on the cultural practice system establishment of sweet corn in southern plain area. J. Korean Soc. Crop Sci. 24(4):45-52.
- Maria, P. H. and R. R. Johnson. 1980. High temperature stress and pollen viability of maize. Crop Sci. 20:798-800.
- Nordine, C. and J. J. Robert. 1994. Disruption of maize kernel growth and development by heat stress. Plant Physiol. 106:45-51. https://doi.org/10.1104/pp.106.1.45
- RDA. 2011. The information for scientific practice of corn. Rural Development Administration, National Institute of Crop science. Official registration No. 11-1390803-000105-12.
- Seo, M. C., H. S. Cho, K. Y. Seong, M. T. Kim, T. S. Park, H. W. Kang, and K. S. Shin. 2013. Risk assessment of drought for regional upland soil according to RCP8.5 scenario using soil moisture evaluation model (AFKE 0.5). Korean J. Soil Sci. Fert. 46(6):434-444. https://doi.org/10.7745/KJSSF.2013.46.6.434
- Thompson, L. M. 1975. Weather variability, climate change, and grain production. Science 188:535-541. https://doi.org/10.1126/science.188.4188.535
- USDA ARS. 2013. Climate change and agriculture in the United States: effects and adaptation. USDA. Technical bulletin 1935. PP.61.
- Veerama, S., L. Jorg, S. Peter, and F. Yvan. 2004. Effect of heat stress on the photosynthetic apparatus in maize (Zea mays L.) grown at control or high temperature. Environ. Exp. Bot. 52:123-129. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.envexpbot.2004.01.010