- Volume 7 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
Factors that Influence the Sharing Intention of Vehicle and Sharing Behavior in China
중국에서의 자동차 공유의도 요인과 공유 행동에 관한 연구
- Zhang, Ji-Yun (Graduate School of Electronic Commerce, Chonnam National University) ;
- Lee, Sang-Joon (School of Business Administration, Chonnam National University) ;
- Choi, Eun-Bok (Department of Smartmedia, Jeonju University)
- Received : 2017.07.17
- Accepted : 2017.08.20
- Published : 2017.08.31
Sharing economy which is sharing and borrowing goods, space, and services as a social and economic activity based on the Internet and smart phones is a new research topic in convergence area. The most representative areas of shared economy are space sharing and vehicle sharing. This paper aims to explore the factors affecting sharing intention of vehicle. We have identified the independent variables which include economic benefit, social benefit, social influence, psychological benefit and perceived risk. We also have done how these variables affect on sharing intention. Unlike Korea, in China vehicle sharing is legally allowed and has a large scale economy. To prove the hypothesis, we performed questionnaire investigation in China and analyzed with SPSS program. The result of hypothesis is the followings: The economic benefit, psychological benefit, social influence and perceived risk are affects sharing intention, and social benefit is not affect sharing intention and sharing intention is affect sharing behavior.
- H. J. Kim, J. W. Park & D. H. Jo. (2016). An Empirical Study on Success Factors of Sharing Economy Service. Journal of the Korea Contents Association, 16(1), 214-229. DOI : 10.5392/JKCA.2016.16.01.214 https://doi.org/10.5392/JKCA.2016.16.01.214
- S. J. Oh. (2017). Literature Review on the Shared Economy. Master's Thesis. Korea University, Seoul.
- Financial Times. (2017). Value of US and European private companies soars to $490bn. IPo. https://www.ft.com/content/0b3e8250-4277-11e7-82b6-896b95f30f58?mhq5j=e1
- H. Hong, Y. Zhiliang & H. Kebin. (2013). Motor Vehicle Development and Air Pollution Control. Heidelverg : Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg. DOI : 10.1007/978-3-642-36847-9_2
- S. A. Shaheen & E. Martin. (2010). Demand for Carsharing Systems in Beijing, China: An Exploratory Study. International Journal of Sustainable Transportation, 4(1), 11-28. DOI : 10.1080/15568310802273172 https://doi.org/10.1080/15568310802273172
- L. Lessig. (2008). Remix: Making Art and Commerce Thrive in the Hybrid Economy. London : Bloomsbury Academic. DOI: 10.5040/9781849662505
- H. Juho, S. Mimmi & U. Antti. (2015). The Sharing Economy: Why People Participate in Collaborative Consumption. Journal of the Association for Information Science and Technology, 67(9), 2047-2059. DOI: 10.1002/asi.23552 https://doi.org/10.1002/asi.23552
- L. Gold. (2010). New Financial Horizons : The Emergence of an Economy of Communion. New York : New City Press.
- B. G. Mun. (2010). Reexamined Economic Rationality: A Comparative Study between Social Enterprise and Economy of Communion Enterprise. Journal of Korean Local Government Studies, 22(4), 341-362.
- L. Bruni. (2002). Toward a Multi-Dimensional Economic Culture: The Economy of Communion. New York : New City Press.
- R. Bostman & R. Roters. (2010). Beyond Zipcar: Collaborative Consumption. Harvard Business Review, 88(10), 30-33.
- Wikipedia. Didi Chuxing. Wikipedia. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Didi_Chuxing
- K. P. Gwinner, D. D. Gremler & M. J. Bitner. (1998). Relational benefits in services industries: the customer's perspective. Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, 26(2), 101-114. DOI : 10.1177/0092070398262002 https://doi.org/10.1177/0092070398262002
- Y. H. Moon. (2010). The Effect of Social and Personal Benefits of CSR Activity on the Company and Product Evaluation. Chonnam National University, Deajeon.
- J. H. Kim. (2015). The Effect of Corporate Social Responsibility Benefits on Corporate Reputation and Repurchase Intention: Focused on the Discount Stores. Korea Logistics Review, 25(4), 121-133. DOI : 10.17825/klr.2015.25.4.121 https://doi.org/10.17825/klr.2015.25.4.121
- L. L. Berry. (1995). Relationship Marketing of Services-growing Interest, Emerging Perspectives. Journal of the Academy of marketing science, 23(4), 236-245. DOI : 10.1177/009207039502300402 https://doi.org/10.1177/009207039502300402
- M. J. Bitner. (1995). Building Service Relationships: It's All about Promises. Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, 23(4), 246-251. DOI: 10.1177/009207039502300403 https://doi.org/10.1177/009207039502300403
- C. Gronroos. (1990). Relationship Approach to Marketing in Service Contexts: The Marketing and Organizational Behavior Interface. Journal of Business Research, 20(1), 3-11. DOI : 10.1016/0148-2963(90)90037-E https://doi.org/10.1016/0148-2963(90)90037-E
- H. C. Triandis. (1980). Attitudes and Interpersonal Behavior, In Nebraska Symposium on Motivation 1979: Beliefs, and Balues. H.E.Howe(ed). Nebraska Lincoln : University of Nebraska Press.
- W. K. Lee. (2007). The Influence of Security and Risk Perception on the Reuse of Internet Banking, Asia Pacific. Journal of Information Systems, 17(1), 77-93.
- R. A. Bauer. (1960). Consumer Behavior as Risk-Taking, Dynamic Marketing for Changing World, Proceedings of the 43rd. Conference of the American Marketing Association (pp. 89-398). Chicago : Amercian Marketing Association.
- D. Y. Lee & S. C. Jeong. (2010). The Effects of Trust and Perceived Risk for the RFID Acceptance Intention in the Companies. Entrue Journal of Information Technology, 9(1), 61-76. DOI : 10.15719/geba.12.2.201106.411 https://doi.org/10.3923/itj.2010.61.66
- S. Y. Jeong, Y. S. Kang & C. Y. Lee. (2006). The Classification of the Perceived Risks Involved in E-Commerce and the Developments of Their Measures. The Korean Journal of Information Systems, 15(1), 215-238.
- S. Jeon. (2014). A Study on Factors that Influence the Use Intention of Online Sharing Economy Platforms. Korea University, Seoul.
- Y. Choi & J. K. Lee. (2013). Effects of Digital Cultural Capital on the Perception of Sharing Economy. Journal of Communication Studies, 21(1), 89-110.
- G. W. Bock, R. W. Zmud, Y. G. Kim & J. N. Lee. (2005). Behavioral Intention Formation in Knowledge Sharing: Examining the Roles of Extrinsic Motivators. Social-psychological Forces, and Organizational Climate, MIS Quarterly, 29(1), 87-111. https://doi.org/10.2307/25148669