- Volume 3 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
A Study on the Characteristics of Human Resources Required in Electronics Company
미래 융합기술사회에서 전자기업의 인재상 분석
- Lim, Jung-Yeon (Incheon Campus, Korea Polytechnics)
- 임정연 (한국폴리텍대학 인천캠퍼스 교양학과)
- Received : 2017.07.14
- Accepted : 2017.09.20
- Published : 2017.09.30
The purpose of this study is to analyze the characteristics of talents required in electronic companies in the 4th industrial revolution. we conducted a network analysis on the key talent of the companies presented in over 100 job announcements to companies in the electronics industry. The results of the study are as follows. First, electronic companies showed the most favored creative talents, preferring collaborative talent and challenging talent. Second, looking at the core definitions of talent, change, response, problem solving, performance creation, communication, challenge, professionalism, enthusiasm, development, aggressiveness and spontaneity were used. In other words, key keywords emerging from the 4th industrial revolution were being used continuously. Third, in the Centrality analysis, talented people who emphasize humanity also appeared. Based on the study, it suggested that manpower training of the 4th Industrial Revolution.
- Schwab, K., The fourth industrial revolution: What it means, how to respond. Paper Presented at World Economic Forum Annual Meeting 2016.
- CBS. Competencies for the future. Dognet. 2017.
- SSG, WSG, & EDB. Skills Framework For Electronics. Singapore : SkillsFuture. 2017.
- University of Phoenix Research Institute. Future Work Skills. CA : Institute for the Future for the University of Phoenix Research Institute. 2011.
- World Economic Forum, The future of jobs-employment, skills and workforce strategy for the fourth industrial revolution. 2016.
- J.G.Lee, M.B.Cheon, The Exploratory Study on the Comparative Analysis of the Historical Development Process on Right People and Characteristics by the Period of Korea Major Enterprise -Focus on Samsung, Hyundai, LG, SK after the 1980s-,The Review of Business History, 66, pp.49-78, 2013.
- S.H.Bae, S.K.Yoon, S.B.Jeon, S.B.Cho, Exploring the Images of College Graduates of Korean Universities : By Using Network Text Analysis, Research on Political Science in Education, 24(1), pp.141-164, 2017.
- S.Y.Kim, Student Selection Procedures Based on the University Vision, Journal of Educational Evaluation, 24(4), pp.819-847, 2011.
- K.M.Lee, Discourse analysis on core competencies in the age of 4th industrial revolution and happiness education, education research, 37(3), pp.137-156, 2017.
- K.S.Han, D.G.An, Exploring the Direction of Science-Gifted Education in the 4th Industrial Revolution Era, The Journal of the Korean Society for the Gifted and Talented, 16(4), pp.5-27, 2018.
- D.W.Yoon, H.J.Woo, B.J.Ghang, Y.H.Kim, Needs Analysis Case Using Key Competencies of National Competency Standards, Journal of the Korea Contents Association, 16(12), pp.383-398, 2016. https://doi.org/10.5392/JKCA.2016.16.12.383
- H.H.Cho, The Relationships between Vocational Key Competencies and College Graduate Employment - A Case of K College, Liberal Education Research, 12(6), pp.245-265, 2018.
- M.J.Bok, University Student Characteristics of Type of Job Values and Key Competency, Journal of the Korea Computer Information Society, 23(5), pp.47-53, 2018.