- Volume 16 Issue 2
Supported by : 농림식품기술기획평가원
- Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries, Japan (1995) Rice post-harvest technology.
- Sugiyama, T (1998) New technology of quality evaluation for grains -New technology of quality evaluation apparatus for cereal grains-. Journal of Japanese Society of Agricultural Machinery, 60, 168-172
- Kim OW, Kim H, Kim DC, Kim SS (2005) Determination of whiteness condition for efficient milling in Rice Processing Complex. J of Biosystems Eng, 30, 242-248 https://doi.org/10.5307/JBE.2005.30.4.242
- Kim H, Lee HJ, Kim OW, Lee SE, Yoon DH (2006) Effect of non-uniform milling on quality of milled rice during storage. J of Food Preserv, 13, 675-680
- Kim CJ, Lee HJ, Kim OW, Keum DH, Kim H (2007) Effects of abnormal kernels in brown rice on milling characteristics. J of Biosystems Eng, 32, 1-5 https://doi.org/10.5307/JBE.2007.32.1.001
- Juliano DO (1985) Rice chemistry and technology, 2d ed. Cereal Chem. St. Paul, MN.
- Villareal CP, De La Cruz NM, Juliano DO (1994) Rice amylose analysis by near-infrared transmittance spectroscopy. Cereal Chem, 71, 292-296
- Ishibash, S, Tanaka S, Fukimoto Y (1972) Studies on cooling and cold air drying for grain storage (III) -Effect of cooling and cold air drying for grain storage on the quality of rough rice-. J of the Jap Soc of Agri Mach, 34, 242-251
- Horino T (1992) Relationship between nitrogen and mineral contents in rice grain and its palatability after cooking. Bulletin of the chugoku national agricultural experiment station 1, 112-120
- Kim H, Han JW (2009) Quality Characteristics of Rough Rice during Low Temperature Drying. J of Food Preserv, 16, 650-655
- Kasugai O (1998) Standardization for rice eating quality evaluation system. J of the JSAM, 60, 133-139
- Kawamura S, Natsuga M, Kouno S, Itoh K (1996) Instrument analysis and sensory test for rice taste evaluation. J of the JSAM, 58: 95-104