- Volume 38 Issue 6
DOI QR Code
A Comparative Study on the Herb Network of Prescriptions in the Dongui-Bogam Wind Chapter
동의보감 풍문 내 중풍증과 비병증, 역절풍증, 파상풍증 처방의 본초 조합 네트워크 비교
- Chu, Hong-min (Dept. of Internal Medicine and Neuroscience, College of Korean Medicine, Wonkwang University) ;
- Kim, Chul-hyun (Dept. of Internal Medicine and Neuroscience, College of Korean Medicine, Wonkwang University) ;
- Moon, Yeon-ju (Dept. of Korean Internal Medicine, Wonkwang University Medical Center) ;
- Sung, Kang-keyng (Dept. of Internal Medicine and Neuroscience, College of Korean Medicine, Wonkwang University) ;
- Lee, Sang-kwan (Dept. of Internal Medicine and Neuroscience, College of Korean Medicine, Wonkwang University)
- 추홍민 (원광대학교 한의과대학 심계내과학교실) ;
- 김철현 (원광대학교 한의과대학 심계내과학교실) ;
- 문연주 (원광대학교 광주한방병원 한방내과) ;
- 성강경 (원광대학교 한의과대학 심계내과학교실) ;
- 이상관 (원광대학교 한의과대학 심계내과학교실)
- Received : 2017.12.03
- Accepted : 2018.01.05
- Published : 2017.12.30
Objectives: This study was carried out to investigate whether a prescription's composition varies according to the disease being caused by wind, which is one of the migratory pathogenic factors. Methods: An initial database and binary matrix of Pungmun in Dongui-Bogam, including its herbs and prescription, was constructed. With this data, a network map about wind stroke, arthralgia, acute arthritis, and tetanus in Dongui-Bogam was constructed. Results: Analysis of the network map about Pungmun in Dongui-Bogam revealed that the complete prescription network has more isolated nodes than does each disease's network map. Conclusions: The composition of prescriptions in Dongui-Bogam Pungmun differ according to the disease being caused by wind.
Supported by : 원광대학교
- Yang DH, Kang JH, Park YB, Park YJ, OH HS, Kim SB. Association Rule Mining and Network Analysis in Oriental Medicine. PLoS One 2013;8(3):e59241. https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0059241
- Hong DK, Yook SH, Kim MY, Park YJ, Oh HS, Nam DH, et al. A Structural Analysis of Sanghanron by Network Model : Centered on Symptoms and Herbs of Taeyangbyung Compilation in Sanghanron. J Korean Oriental Med 2011; 32(1):56-66.
- Jeong YK, Kim HS, Kim HH, Park YB. Exploratory Structural Analysis on Eight Positions for New Formulations in Jingyuequanshu by Network Analysis. J Korean Med 2014;35(3):49-59. https://doi.org/10.13048/jkm.14030
- Jeong WY. A Study on the Classification of Disease in Dong Eui Bo Gam (2). Korean J Oriental Medical Pathology 2000;14(1):51-6.
- Ju YS. Ungok herbology. Jeonju: Woosuk Press; 2013, p. 329.
- Ronald LB. The Duality of Persons and Group. Social Forces 1974;53(2):181-90. https://doi.org/10.1093/sf/53.2.181
- Kamada T, Kawai S. An algorithm for drawing general undirected graphs. Information Processing Letters 1989;31(1):7-15. https://doi.org/10.1016/0020-0190(89)90102-6
- Lukas P, Martin H, Jana N, Jan P. Computation of Kamada-Kawai Algorithm Using Barzilai-Borwein Method. IEEE 2015:327-32.
- Jeong WY. A Study on the Classification of Disease in Dong Eui Bo Gam (4). Korean J Oriental Medical Pathology 2002;16(2):209-14.