- Volume 13 Issue 6
DOI QR Code
Task Management System According to Changes in the Situation Based on IoT
- Kerang, Cao (Dept. of Computer Science and Engineering, Shenyang University of Chemical Technology) ;
- Lee, Hyunju (Dept. of Computer Engineering, Paichai University) ;
- Jung, Hoekyung (Dept. of Computer Engineering, Paichai University)
- Received : 2017.05.30
- Accepted : 2017.10.11
- Published : 2017.12.31
Recently, the development of the smart home field provides a range of services to install and keep the smart home appliance in a user's residential environment pleasantly. However, the conventional system method is not convenient enough to use properly because users have to select a device and manually operate the device on their own. In this paper, we propose a system to set the priority of the devices selected by the user and proceed with the task. When a user selects a device, the system recommends an optimal device associated with the device. The system compares and sets the priority of each device, carrying out the task one by one according to the set priority. Therefore, the proposed system is expected to provide users with increased convenience and more efficient task management.
Supported by : National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF)
- J. A. Jeon, N. S. Kim, J. G. Go, T. J. Park, H. Y. Kang, and C. S. Pyo, "IoT devices product and technology trends," Journal of the Korean Institute of Communication Sciences, vol. 31, no. 4, pp. 44-52, 2014.
- J. H. Kang, H. J. Kim, and M. S. Jun, "Market and technical trends of internet of things," Korea Contents Association Review, vol. 13, no. 1, pp. 14-17, 2015.
- S. Husain, A. Prasad, A. Kunz, A. Papageorgiou, and J. S. Song, "Recent trends in standards related to the internet of things and machine-to-machine communications," Journal of Information and Communication Convergence Engineering, vol. 12, no. 4, pp. 228-236, 2014. https://doi.org/10.6109/jicce.2014.12.4.228
- Y. T. Lee, W. H. Hsiao, C. M. Huang, and S. C. T. Chou, "An integrated cloud-based smart home management system with community hierarchy," IEEE Transactions on Consumer Electronics, vol. 62, no. 1, pp. 1-9, 2016. https://doi.org/10.1109/TCE.2016.7448556
- X. Zeng, S. K. Garg, P. Strazdins, P. P. Jayaraman, D. Georgakopoulos, and R. Ranjan, "IOTSim: a simulator for analysing IoT applications," Journal of Systems Architecture, vol. 72, pp. 93-107, 2017. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.sysarc.2016.06.008
- S. Zhao, L. Yu, and B. Cheng, "An event-driven service provisioning mechanism for IoT (internet of things) system interaction," IEEE Access, vol. 4, pp. 5038-5051, 2016. https://doi.org/10.1109/ACCESS.2016.2606407
- W. Lee, S. Cho, P. Chu, H. Vu, S. Helal, W. Song, Y. S. Jeong, and K. Cho, "Automatic agent generation for IoT-based smart house simulator," Neurocomputing, vol. 209, pp. 14-24, 2016. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.neucom.2015.04.130
- C. Perera, A. V. Vasilakos, "A knowledge-based resource discovery for Internet of Things," Knowledge-Based Systems, vol. 109, pp. 122-136, 2016. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.knosys.2016.06.030
- Y. Evchina, J. Puttonen, A. Dvoryanchikova, and J. L. M. Lastra, "Context-aware knowledge-based middleware for selective information delivery in data-intensive monitoring systems," Engineering Applications of Artificial Intelligence, vol. 43, pp. 111-126, 2015. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.engappai.2015.04.008
- C. Kamienski, M. Jentsch, M. Eisenhauer, J. Kiljander, E. Ferrera, P. Rosengren, J. Thestrup, E. Souto, W. S. Andrade, and D. Sadok, "Application Development for the Internet of Things: A Context-aware Mixed Criticality Systems Development Platform," Computer Communications, vol. 104, pp. 1-16, 2017. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.comcom.2016.09.014
- M. Elkhodr, S. Shahrestani, and H. Cheung, "A smart home application based on the Internet of Things management platform," in Proceedings of 2015 IEEE International Conference on IEEE Data Science and Data Intensive Systems (DSDIS), Sydney, Australia, 2015, pp. 491-496.
- Y. T. Lee, W. H. Hasiao, C. M. Huang, and S. C. T. Chou, "An integrated cloud-based smart home management system with community hierarchy," IEEE Transactions on Consumer Electronics, vol. 62, no. 1, pp. 1-9, 2016. https://doi.org/10.1109/TCE.2016.7448556