- Volume 28 Issue 6
DOI QR Code
Study on the Optimum Capacity Analysis for Hydrogen Fueling Station in Korea
국내 수소충전소의 적정 용량 분석
- HAN, JA-RYOUNG (Korea Gas Corportation Research Institute) ;
- PARK, JINMO (Korea Gas Corportation Research Institute) ;
- LEE, YOUNG CHUL (Korea Gas Corportation Research Institute) ;
- KIM, SANG MIN (Korea Gas Corportation Research Institute) ;
- JEON, SO HYUN (Korea Gas Corportation Research Institute) ;
- KIM, HYOUNG SIK (Korea Gas Corportation Research Institute)
- 한자령 (한국가스공사 가스연구원) ;
- 박진모 (한국가스공사 가스연구원) ;
- 이영철 (한국가스공사 가스연구원) ;
- 김상민 (한국가스공사 가스연구원) ;
- 전소현 (한국가스공사 가스연구원) ;
- 김형식 (한국가스공사 가스연구원)
- Received : 2017.10.23
- Accepted : 2017.12.29
- Published : 2017.12.31
At present, hydrogen is emerging as a future energy source based on environment-friendly aspect, creation of new industry, and enhancement of domestic energy security. In accordance with it, the world's leading automobile companies are focusing on the development and commercialization of hydrogen electric vehicle technology, and each country is strengthening its hydrogen fueling station deployment strategy for its own country. Furthermore, the supply of hydrogen fueling stations is actively promoting under national support. More than 500 hydrogen fueling stations are being constructed, operated and planned around the world. The introduction of hydrogen energy is also progressing in Korea, by announcing road-map to supply hydrogen electric vehicles and hydrogen fueling stations by year. However, there is insufficient discussion on the capacity of hydrogen fueling station in Korea. Therefore, this study suggests the optimum capacity of hydrogen fuelling station for domestic hydrogen economy.
Supported by : 한국에너지기술평가원(KETEP)
- R. Jeremy, "The Hydrogen Economy : The Creation of the Worldwide Energy Web and the Redistribution of Power on Earth", 2003.
- S. Park, "Strategic Niche Management for Enhancing Feasibility of the Hydrogen Economy", Trans. of the Korean Hydrogen and New Energy Society, Vol. 22, No. 2, 2007, pp. 274-282.
- U.S. Department of Energy, "Transportation Energy Futures Series : Alternative Fuel Infrastructure Expansion : Costs, Resources, Production Capacity, and Retail Availability for Low-Carbon Scenarios", 2013.
- U.S. Department of Energy, "Hydrogen Production Technical Roadmap", 2013.
- California Fuel Cell Partnership, "A California Road Map : The Commercialization of Hydrogen Fuel Cell Electric Vehicles", 2014.
- Japan's Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry, "The Strategic Roadmap for Hydrogen and Fuel Cell", 2016.
- UK H2 Mobility, "http://www.ukh2mobility.co.uk/theproject/refuelling-infrastructure/".
- Mobilite Hydrogene France, "Study for a Fuel Cell Electric Vehicle National Deployment Plan", 2014.
- H2 Moves Scandinavia, "Nordic Hydrogen and Fuel Cells Roadmap", 2013.
- Ministry of Trade, Industry and Energy, "The 3rd Environmental-friendly Automobile Development and Distrubution Plan", 2015.
- Ministry of Environment, "Special Measures for Fine Dust Management", 2016.
- Korea Association for Natural Gas Vehicles, "Study for the Strategic Construction of Hydrogen Infrastructures for Expanding Hydrogen Vehicles Using CNG Stations", 2016.