- Volume 8 Issue 12
DOI QR Code
The Relationship between Ethics Management and Organizational Trust, Organizational Identification and OCB of Public Sports Organizations
공공체육단체의 윤리경영과 조직신뢰, 조직동일시 및 조직시민행동의 관계: 경인·강원지역 단체를 중심으로
- Song, Hong-Rak (Division of Sport Science, Incheon National University) ;
- Ryu, Won-Yong (Division of Early Childhood Education, Kyungin Women's University)
- Received : 2017.10.26
- Accepted : 2017.12.20
- Published : 2017.12.28
The purpose of this study was to empirically reveal the causal relationship between ethics management, organizational trust, organizational identification, and organizational citizenship behavior perceived by members of public sports organizations. For this purpose, a survey was conducted on the employees of Korea sports promotion foundation, the city and county sports association, and the federation of sports associations in Kyoung-In and Kangwon area. The results were as follows : First, ethics management has been found to influence organizational trust. Second, ethics management has been found to influence organization identification. Third, organizational trust has been found to influence organizational identification. Fourth, organizational trust has been found to influence organizational citizenship behavior. Fifth, organizational identification has been found to influence organizational citizenship behavior. This study confirmed that the ethical management activities of public sports organizations were positively influencing the various pro-social behaviors of the members who voluntarily perform outside of their jobs for the development of organization by trusting and identifying the organization.
Supported by : 인천대학교
- K. H. Han, W. Y. Ryu, & S. K. Moon. "Relationship among job satisfaction, organizational identification, organizational commitment, and turnover intentions in public sport organizations." Korean Journal of Physical Education. Vol. 43, No. 6, pp. 723-735, 2004.
- S. W. Kim, "The development of mentoring scale in the sports organization." Korean Journal of Sport Science, Vol. 20, No. 1, pp. 37-75, 2009. https://doi.org/10.24985/kjss.2009.20.1.37
- K. B. Goo, "Business ethics and management ethics of professional sports clubs." Journal of Korean Philosophic Society for Sport and Dance, Vol. 20, No. 3, pp. 145-163, 2012.
- C. M. Choi, & S. S. Kim, "The impacts of the operation of ethical management & trust of the leader on the organizational commitment." Korean Corporation Management Review, Vol. 21, pp. 89-119, 2005.
- W. W. Lee, & E. S. Ji. "Business ethics trait and practice state of affairs in Korean corporation." Journal of Social Sciences, Vol. 8, No. 2, pp. 285-310, 2006.
- H. L Yi, & H. R. Lee, "A study on the effects of ethical management in hospitality industry upon employee's team commitment, turnover intention: Focused on mediating effect of person-organization Fit." Journal of Foodservice Management, Vol. 17, No. 4, pp. 395-422, 2014.
- D. H. Lee, & S. E. Yoo, "A study of effective factor on business ethics levels." FoodService Industry Journal, Vol. 2, No. 2, pp. 47-85, 2006.
- H. T. Choi, & S. T. Park, "The effects of perceived ethics management by the hotel industry on organizational citizenship behavior: Centering on the moderating effects of organizational commitment." International Journal of Tourism and Hospitality Research, Vol. 25, No. 1, pp. 181-195, 2011.
- M. J. McNamee, & S. Fleming, "Ethics audits and corporate governance: The case of public sector sports organizations." Journal of Business Ethics, Vol. 73, No. 4, pp. 425-437, 2007. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10551-006-9216-0
- J. MacLean, M. Hums, & P. Chelladurai, "Governance and policy in sport organizations." Arizona: Hocomb Hathaway. 2004.
- S. J. Kim, & S. P. Hong, "Development of ethics management model and its promotion strategy in sport organization." Korean Journal of Physical Education, Vol. 48, No. 4, pp. 241-256, 2009.
- S. H. Lee, C. S. Shin, J. W. Lee, S. H. Na, S. P. Hong, & M. H. Kwon, "Current state of moral management practice among domestic and foreign sport organizations: Focusing on CSR." Korean Journal of Physical Education, Vol. 50, No. 5, pp. 223-234, 2011.
- S. H. Lee, J. W. Lee, C. S. Shin, S. T. Jin, A. Na, S. P. Hong, & M. H. Kwon. "Comparative analysis of business ethics awareness between domestic and foreign sport organizations." Korean Journal of Sport Management, Vol. 16, No. 5, pp. 103-112, 2011.
- Young-Bok Kim, "An exploratory study of ethical management, interest groups' favorable response, corporate image, and organizational performance." Ph.D. dissertation. Keimyung University, 2007.
- In-Chol Kim, "A study on the relationship between internal and external customers' awareness level of ethics management and organizational effectiveness." Ph.D. dissertation. Honam University, 2010.
- S. M. Kang, & M. Y. Jang, "The mediating effects of organizational identification on the relationship between employee's perceptions of CSR and organizational commitment." Journal of Tourism Management Research, Vol. 56, pp. 1-19, 2013.
- B. R. Bae, "Structural equation modeling with Amos 17.0." Seoul: Cungram, 2007.
- J. F. Hair, W. C. Black, B. J. Babin, & R. E. Anderson, "Multivariate data analysis, 7th ed. Upper Saddle River." NJ: Prentice-Hall, 2010.
- G. S. Kim, "Amos 18.0 structure equation model analysis." Seoul: Hannarae, 2010.
- H. C. Cho, "Structure equation model: Simplis & Amos." Seoul: Seokjeong, 2003.
- H. K. Choi, "A study on the effect of ethical management on the organizational Trust, organizational citizenship behavior, and customer orientation: Focused on social welfare institutions in Busan, Korea." Journal of Korean Social Welfare Administration, Vol. 18, No. 1, pp. 267-291. 2016.
- J. Wieseke, J. Ullrich, O. Christ, & R. V. Dick, "organizational identification as a determinant of customer orientation in service organizations." Marketing Letters, Vol. 18, No. 4, pp. 265-278, 2007. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11002-007-9021-2
- S. Y. Kim, E. S. Kim, & S. B. Cho, "The effect of family style restaurants business ethics management, organizational trust and commitment on customer orientation." Journal of Foodservice Management, Vol. 15, No. 2, pp. 59-75, 2012.
- S. K. Hwang, "The effects of ethical leadership on organizational identification and organizational commitment." Journal of Korea Safety Management & Science, Vol. 16, No. 4, pp. 285-294, 2014. https://doi.org/10.12812/ksms.2014.16.4.285
- H. R. Song, & W. Y. Ryu, "The Structure relationship between ski resort employee's ethical management, organizational identification and customer orientation." Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol. 15, No. 1, pp. 589-591, 2017.
- W. Y. Baek, & B. G. Kim, "The structural relationships between the attributes of cause-related marketing(CRM), team image, and parent company image in the korean professional baseball league." Korean Journal of Physical Education. Vol. 54, No. 2, pp. 223-236, 20015.
- H. R. Song, "The relation of professional baseball's cause-related marketing, team identification, corporate identification and corporate image." Journal of Sport and Leisure Studies, Vol. 43, No. 1, pp. 287-300, 2011.
- B. J. Kim, W. K. Ji, & S. G. Jeon, "Mission matters: The mediation effect of organizational trust between perceived corporate social responsibility and organizational identification, and moderation effect of mission commitment." The Korean Journal of Industrial and Organizational Psychology, Vol. 28, No. 4, pp. 767-793, 2015. https://doi.org/10.24230/ksiop.28.4.201511.767
- W. Y. Ryu, Y. C. Cho, & C. S. Shin, "The effect of organizational trust on employees' organizational identification and organizational citizenship behaviors in commercial sports facilities." The Korea Journal of Sports Science, Vol. 20, No. 4, pp. 515-528, 2011.
- J. H. Choi, & J. H. Kim, "The effects of perceived psychological contract fulfillment on the trust and employee organizational identification in hotel Resturants." Journal of Foodservice Management, Vol. 16, No. 3, pp. 89-109, 2013.
- K. S. Heo, & S. W. Byun, "The Role of Trust on the Relationship between Business Ethics and Organizational Citizenship Behaviors." Journal of Human Resource Management Research, Vol. 13 No. 1, pp. 85-101, 2006.
- D. J. McAllister, "Affect and cognition based trust foundation for interpersonal cooperation in Organizations." Academy of Management Review, pp. 24-59, 1994.
- S. L. Robinson, & E. W. Morrison, "Psychological contracts and OCB: The effects of unfulfilled obligation on civic virture behavior." Journal of Organizational Behavior, pp. 289-298, 1995.
- J. Y. Bae, & J. W. Ha, "The effect of corporate social responsibility of MNE subsidiaries in Korea on the host country nationals' organizational identification and organizational citizenship behavior." Journal of Human Resource Management Research, Vol. 21 No. 3, pp. 265-287, 2014. https://doi.org/10.14396/jhrmr.2014.21.3.265
- H. J. Lee, C. B. Byun, & S. J. Park, "The impacts of perceived service climate and organizational identification on organizational citizenship behavior and service performance: Evidence from upscale hotels in Seoul." Korean Journal of Tourism Research, Vol. 27 No. 3, pp. 265-285, 2012.
- P. M. Podsakoff, & S. B. MscKenzie, "Organizational citizenship behavior and sales unit effectiveness." Journal of Marketing Research, Vol. 31, pp. 35-63, 1994.
- K. S. Lee, & J. H. Jung, "A study on the relationship between commercial sports center employee's person-environment fit and perceived service climate, and organizational identification, organizational citizenship behavior and service performance." Korean Journal of Sport Science, Vol. 25 No. 4, pp. 772-784, 2014. https://doi.org/10.24985/kjss.2014.25.4.772