- Volume 8 Issue 12
DOI QR Code
The research on the characterization solution of eyeglass dispensing & fitting fee in optical shop
안경원의 안경 조제·가공료와 피팅비 정착화에 관한 연구
- Leem, Hyun-Sung (Department of Optometry, Eulji University) ;
- Lee, Eun-Hee (Dept. of Visual Optics, Far East University) ;
- Jung, Mi-A (Department of Optometry, Yeoju Institute of Technology)
- Received : 2017.10.23
- Accepted : 2017.12.20
- Published : 2017.12.28
In this research, we conducted a questionnaire survey of contents necessary for eyeglass dispensing & fitting fee and characterization solution of eyeglass dispensing & fitting fee. From August 1, 2016 to September 30, questionnaires were set up for 202 spectators of Seoul and Gyeonggi area, questionnaire survey was conducted online and offline. Statistical processing of all data was performed using Origin Pro 8.5. 92.1% (186 people) and 93.1% (188 people) were positively evaluating the necessity of introduction for the necessity of introducing eyeglass dispensing & fitting fee, respectively. The result suggested that it is necessary to establish the position of the optician as a medical service expert by providing a more stable policy through analysis of overseas cases of eyeglass dispensing & fitting fee.
eyeglass;dispensing fee;fitting fee;characterization solution;research
- S. H. Kim, Y. M. Lim, "The Sight Corrective Spectacle Frames as a Medical Devices", J. Korean Oph. Opt. Soc., Vol. 12 No. 3, pp. 143-149, 2007.
- M. H. Kim, S. B. Park, "Analysis of Customer Satisfaction and Purchase Form in Spectacle Shop" Korean J. Vis. Sci., Vol. 3, No. 2, pp. 95-103, 2001.
- K. H. Ye, S. J. Kim, "A Study on the Awareness of Major in Students from Dept. of Optometry at a University", J. Korean Oph. Opt. Soc., Vol. l2, No. 1, pp. 25-34, 2015.
- S. Han, H. S. Leem, "The Effects of Service Quality on Customer Satisfaction in Optical Clinics" Korean J. Vis. Sci., Vol. 16, No. 1, pp. 11-18, 2014.
- L. L. Berry, "Relationship Marketing of Services-Growing Interest, Emerg-ing Perspective", Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, Vol. 23, No. 4, pp. 236-245, 1995. https://doi.org/10.1177/009207039502300402
- M. J. Bitner, "Evaluation Service Encounters: The Effects of Physical Surroundings and Employee Responses", Journal of Marketing, Vol. 54, No. 2, pp. 69-82, 1990. https://doi.org/10.2307/1251871
- K. J. Blois, "The Marketing of Services : An Approach", European Journal of Marketing, Vol. 8, No. 2, pp. 137-145, 1974. https://doi.org/10.1108/EUM0000000005082
- S. D, Alan, B. Kunai, "Customer Loyalty: Toward an Integrated Conceptual Framework", Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, Vol. 22, pp. 75-92, 1994.
- J. Weiner, A. Lyles, D. M. Steinwachs, K. C. Hall, "Impacts of Managed Careon prescription of drug use" Health Affairs, pp. 140-153, 1991.
- R. P. H. Wilson, I. Buchan, T. Walley, "Alterations in prescribing by general practitioner fundholders: an observational study", BMJ, Vol. 311, pp. 1347-1350, 1995. https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.311.7016.1347
- L. Zawistowich, "What the government wants", Clin. Pharmacol. Ther., Vol. 50, No. 5, pp. 603-605, 1991. https://doi.org/10.1038/clpt.1991.190
- C. K. Yeo, "The Effect of Service Provider Nonverbal Attributes on Customer Evaluation in Service Recovery Stage", Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 4, No. 3, pp. 8-13, 2013.