- Volume 8 Issue 12
In this study, the factors of the industrial complexes were analyzed in a comprehensive review, and the research model was developed and related variables were adopted to the purpose of this study. Also, the determinants of location are analyzed by three factors of infrastructure stabilization, industrial resource access, and residential neighborhood factors. For the analysis of this study, the hypothesis was analyzed through the path analysis of the SEM through the set hypotheses based on the research model. As a result of analysis, it is analyzed that TI factors and RA factors of infrastructure, IF group, are both influenced by industrial location. In addition, there is a statistically significant correlation in the analysis between the parameters of the NEF and the determinants of industrial location. The results of this study are expected to provide useful guidelines for industrial infrastructure development and industrial complex development projects at national and local government.
Industrial Complex;Location Factor;Location Policy;Location Environment;Economic Factor
- Y. H. Lee, "A Study on the Characteristics of Enterprise Locations in Metropolitan Industrial Complexes, Focusing on Daegu Metropolitan Area", Graduate School of Daegu University, MS, 2011.
- M. K. Shin, "A Study on the Factors and Satisfaction of Industrial Complexes, Focused on Incheon West Industrial Complex", Inha University, MS, 2012.
- Korea Land Corporation, "A Study on Efficient Site Selection and Business Strategy by Analyzing Decision Factors on the Sale of Industrial Complexes," 1996.
- K. C. Ryu, "Determinants industrial complex pre-sale research", Seoul National University, Graduate School of Public Administration, MS. 2012.
- A. Frenkel, "High-Tech Firms' Location Considerations within the Metropolitan Regions and the Impact of Their Development Stages, European Planning Studies, 2012.
- D. J. Shin, J. W. Hong, Y. Y. You, "A Study on the Consultant's Pro-social Service Behavior on Relational Embeddedness, Relationship Trust, Relationship Satisfaction and Long-term Relationship Orientation", Journal of digital Convergence , Vol. 13, No. 3, pp. 95-106, 2015. https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2015.13.3.95
- Y. H. Lee, "A Study on the Characteristics of Enterprise Locations in Metropolitan Industrial Complexes, Focusing on Daegu Metropolitan Area", Graduate School of Daegu University, Ph.D. 2011.
- H. J. Lee, M. S. Kim, Journal "fluctuations in the demand for metropolitan industrial location policy changes," Korea Economic Geography, 2011.
- C. Whanf, "A Study on the Satisfaction of the Industrial Complex just tenants: Pohang 4, Why tubes Industrial Complex (Add only step 1) into the case," Huang got hit, Yeungnam University Graduate School of Industry, MS, 2010.
- Ministry of Land, Transport and Maritime Affairs, "Status of underdeveloped and underdeveloped industrial parks compared to annual demand", 2015.
- J. M. Sim, "knowledge-based industrial location factors", Yonsei University Graduate School of Engineering, MS, 2007.
- Y. M. Seo, S. A. Li, E. K. Kim, "The Influence of National image, Brand Image and Country of Origin Image on Purchase attitude and Purchase Intention", Journal of digital Convergence, Vol. 13, No. 6, pp. 69-79, 2015.
- J. S. Kim, J. H. Kim, "The Analysis on Integrated brand of Local government", Journal of digital Convergence, Vol. 13, No. 11, pp. 109-118, 2015.
- J. M. Kim, D. H. Yang, S. Y. Bang, "Research of sustainable Social-Economy Business Model Development utilizing Internal Resource", Journal of digital Convergence, Vol. 13, No. 12, pp. 63-73, 2015.
- Y. K. Kim, "A Study on the Analysis of the Preference Factors of Industrial Site Users, Focusing on Urban Type High-Tech Industry", Hanyang University, MS, 2011.