- Volume 8 Issue 12
DOI QR Code
The Convergence study of Nurses' Experience in developing Medical supplies
간호사의 의료용품 개발 경험에 관한 융합연구
- Kim, Sung-Hye (Incheon Chamsarang Hospital) ;
- Lee, Young-Hee (Department of nursing, Catholic Kwandong University) ;
- Yun, Ok-Jong (Department of Nursing, Tokushima Bunri University)
- Received : 2017.10.11
- Accepted : 2017.12.20
- Published : 2017.12.28
This purpose of the study was to investigate nurses' experience in developing medical supplies. The participants were six nurses, data were collected by open in-depth interviews from January to December, 2016, and analyzed using thematic analysis. Three themes and six sub-themes were identified. Nurse's experience in medical supplies development were 'new challenge for better patient care', 'the reality of nonprofessional beyond compare', and 'difficult but fruitful work'. The participants tried to improve the convenience of nursing work and to minimize the economic burden of patients by medical supplies development. They faced the difficulties as a laymen that a lack of information and knowledge about developing process, but felt worth. Based on these findings, there are necessary for the system and the support of the hospital that can reflect the idea of nurses and education about process on medical supplies development.
- J. Y. Lee, S. C. Yi, "Study on Job Communication Disorders Experience of Social Workers", Korean Journal of Care Management, Vol. 19, pp. 23-50, 2016.
- Z, C. Chan, "A Systematic Review of Creative Thinking/Creativity in Nursing Education", Nurse Education Today, Vol. 33, No. 11, pp. 1382-1387, 2013. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.nedt.2012.09.005 https://doi.org/10.1016/j.nedt.2012.09.005
- J. Y. Oh, Y. N. Choi, S. J. Jo, C. Y. Jung, H. S. Cho, S. D. Lee, K. S. Kim, E. J. Kim, "The registration and approval of Oriental Medical devices for the entry into U.S. market", The Acupuncture, Vol. 32. No. 4, pp. 91-102, 2015. http://doi.org/10.13045/acupunct.2015064 https://doi.org/10.13045/acupunct.2015064
- M. A. Jung, J. Y. Lee, "Subjectivity Study about Utility Awareness of Medical Machinery of Dental Hygiene Univ. Students", The Korea Contents Society, Vol. 14, No. 5, pp. 272-280, 2014
- H. S. Shin, S. M. Kim, L. S. Choi, "Status and Prospects of Dental medical industry : Focused on the Industry of Medical materials and devices", Journal of Korean Academy of Dental Administration, Vol. 3, No. 1, pp. 43-55, 2015.
- H. S. Chun, P. S. Heo, "A Study on Nurturing Policy of IT-BT-NT Convergence Industry", Electronic Telecommunications Trend Analysis, Vol. 21, No. 2, pp. 15-25, 2006.
- K. B. Lee, "The Analysis and Strengthening Method of Export Competitive Power of Medical Device Industry", Korea International Trade Association, Vol. 45, No. 4, pp. 191-238, 2010.
- D. Jerome, "Advances in Negative Pressure Wound Therapy: The VAC instill", Journal of Wound, Ostomy & Continence Nursing, Vol. 34, No. 2, pp. 191-194, 2007. https://doi.org/10.1097/01.WON.0000264834.18732.3b
- J. M. Park, S. M. Kim, H. S. Lim, "Study on Nebulizer Design by Applying Service Design Methodology", Journal of Korea Design Knowledge, Vol. 33, pp. 295-303, 2015.
- S. Y. Kwon, M. J. Kwon, K. S. Park, E. J. Cha, M. G. Chun, "Development of Personal Hypertension Management System Using PDA", Korean Institute of Intelligent system, Vol. 17, No. 5, pp. 718-723, 2007. https://doi.org/10.5391/JKIIS.2007.17.5.718
- E. G. Guba, Y. S. Lincoln, Effective Evaluation: Improving the Usefulness of Evaluation Results through Responsiveness and Naturalistic Approaches, Jossey-Bass, 1981. pp. 1-44.
- V. Braun, V. Clarke, "Using Thematic Analysis in Psychology", Qualitative Research in Psychology, Vol. 3, No. 2, pp. 77-101, 2006. https://doi.org/10.1191/1478088706qp063oa
- I. K. Lee, H. S. Kim, H. E. Cho, "Development of an Ubiquitous Healthcare System based on Health Information Exchange Standards", Journal of Korean Institute of Intelligent Systems, Vol. 22, No. 3, pp. 273-280, 2012. http://dx.doi.org/10.5391/JKIIS.2012.22.3.273 https://doi.org/10.5391/JKIIS.2012.22.3.273
- K. J. Chun, "Silver Engineering Technology", Journal of The Korean Society of Precision Engineering, Vol. 21, No. 1, pp. 11-16, 2004.
- M. R. Eom, Y. H. Seo, "A Convergence Study about the Effect of Web-based Nursing Education Contents on Fundamental Nursing Practice Education", Journal of the Korean Convergence Society, Vol. 8, No. 5, pp. 97-105, 2017. http://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2017.8.5.097 https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2017.8.5.097
- G. C. Ryu, "A Study on the Possible Analysis Method for Cost-effectiveness of National Health Account and Its Result", Korea Social Policy Review, Vol. 12, No. 11, pp. 5-57, 2004.
- J. Y. Park, C. H. Woo, D. R. Kim, "Factors Influencing Creativity in Nursing Students", Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 8, No. 5, pp. 107-115, 2017. http://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2017.8.5.107 https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2017.8.5.107
- E. H. Park, H. S. Kim, J. O. Kim, "The Effect of Convergence Action Learning Techniques in Simulation Class", Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 6, No. 5, pp. 241-248, 2015. http://dx.doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2016.7.4.097 https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2015.6.5.241
- H. R. Cho, H. Kwon, "Die Uberlegung uber das koreanischen Arbeitnehmererfindungssystem aus dem Gesicht des Arbeitsrechts" Law Review, Vol. 48, No. 1, pp. 1351-1375, 2007.