- Volume 8 Issue 12
DOI QR Code
The Design and Implementation of an Emergency Video Call Integrated Management System based on VoIP
VoIP기반 승강기 비상 화상통화 통합 관리 시스템 설계 및 구현
- Kim, Woon-Yong (Dept. of Computer & Internet Technique Gangwon State University) ;
- Kim, SoonGohn (Dept. of Computer and Game Science, Joongbu University)
- Received : 2017.10.20
- Accepted : 2017.12.20
- Published : 2017.12.28
The elevator system combines various convergence technologies with the development of ICT technology. Emergency call devices which are safety related devices is applied as an obligation of the elevator and those scope also varies. In this paper, we propose an integrated model that overcomes the limitations of existing voice emergency call devices and efficiently manages and manages video call based service structures in VoIP based on wired and wireless environments. This method effectively manages and operates various lift data and video records in the elevator between the manager, the server and the user. And also It is possible to secure the quality of video call in VoIP and cloud service environment and increase the reliability of safety management and enhance various service environment by creating an integrated structure utilizing various data and additional services in the elevator.
- L. Y. Hui, K. H. Gi, "Development an Elevator Emergency Call Transmission System". International Journal of Control and Automation. Vol. 7, No. 2, pp. 311-316, 2014.
- J. Schaeffler. "Digital Signage - Software, Networks, Advertising, and Displays, a Primer for Understanding the Business". NAB Broadcasters. 2014.
- E. S. Nahm. "Implementation of Context-aware Digital Signage System based on Mobile CPU Platform". Indian Journal of Science & Technology. Vol. 8, No. 14, 2015
- S. J. Jeong, S. K. Park, H. J. Park, W. H. So, D. K. Park, "A comparative study on ICT-based elevator emergency call system and its performance to cope with emergency situations", Journal of the Institute of Electronics and Communication Engineers, 2015.
- J. H. Shin, H. R. Kim, "A new IP-based Multi-Channel Elevator Video Surveillance System ,the Korean Institute of Electrical Engineers", Vol. 62, No. 4, pp. 164-168, 2013.
- J. H. Jeon, T. K. Ahn, K. Y. Park, G. M. Park, "A Case Study on Integrated Surveillance System Field Implement with Intelligent Video Analytic Software", The Journal of The Institute of Internet, Broadcasting and Communication VoL. 11 No. 6, 2011.
- T. Saito, T. Kamei, K. Takasaki, R. Wakabayashi, M. Nagasawa and H. Mitsudera, "The Construction of the Total Recording System for MBC", Proc. IEICE. Gen. Conf, 2013.
- I. H. Jung, "A VoIP Transcript System for Call Recording in IP Contact Center", The Journal of The Institute of Internet, Broadcasting and Communication VoL. 12, No. 1, 2012.
- Y. D. Jung, G. C. Kim, M. S. Jeon, "Design and Analysis of a New Video Conference System Supporting the NAT of Firewall", The Journal of Society for e-Business Studies, Vol. 9, No. 4, pp. 137-155, 2004.
- Kurt Rohloff, David Bruce Cousins, Daniel Sumorok, "Scalable, Practical VoIP Teleconferencing With End-to-End Homomorphic Encryption", IEEE Transactions on Information Forensics and Security, Vol. 12, No. 5, 2017.
- Shimin Sun, Li Han, Xianshu Jin, S. Y. Han, "NAPT-Based Mobility Service for Software Defined Networks", IEICE Transactions on Information and Systems Vol. E100-D No. 5. pp. 932-938, 2017. https://doi.org/10.1587/transinf.2016NTI0001
- Li Yiping, Yu Jin, "The Safety Remote Monitoring and Management System for Elevators Based on Digital Map", Robots & Intelligent System (ICRIS), 2016 International Conference on, 2016.
- Jixiang Zhang, The research of the elevator remote monitoring system based on the internet of things technology, Nanjing Forestry University, 2013.
- Lvqing Yang, He Xiao Li, Wu Ming Ming, Huang Jie, "Design and implementation for the elevator public service platform base on internet of things", International Journal of Information and Communication Technology, Vol. 8, No. 2-3, 2016.
- Zulhamdi Koto, Yoanes Bandung, "Interactive Digital Signage architecture to improve user interaction on tourism information services", Electronics and Smart Devices (ISESD), International Symposium on, 2016.
- Jayanti Andhale, Chandrima Dadi, Zongming Fei, "A Multilingual Video Chat System Based on the Service-Oriented Architecture", Service-Oriented System Engineering, 2017 IEEE Symposium on, 2017