- Volume 8 Issue 12
DOI QR Code
Detail Focused Image Classifier Model for Traditional Images
전통문화 이미지를 위한 세부 자질 주목형 이미지 자동 분석기
- Received : 2017.10.20
- Accepted : 2017.12.20
- Published : 2017.12.28
As accessibility toward traditional cultural contents drops compared to its increase in production, the need for higher accessibility for continued management and research to exist. For this, this paper introduces an image classifier model for traditional images based on artificial neural networks, which converts the input image's features into a vector space and by utilizing a RNN based model it recognizes and compares the details of the input which enables the classification of traditional images. This enables the classifiers to classify similarly looking traditional images more precisely by focusing on the details. For the training of this model, a wide range of images were arranged and collected based on the format of the Korean information culture field, which contributes to other researches related to the fields of using traditional cultural images. Also, this research contributes to the further activation of demand, supply, and researches related to traditional culture.
Image Processing;Image Classifier;Deep Learning;Artificial Neural Networks;Natural Language Processing;Machine Learning;Artificial Intelligence
- Lee Yoon-Sun. "A Study on the Use of Contents of Local Cultural Heritage - Focused on the Intangible Cultural Heritage of the Honam Region -." The Korean Folklore, 49, 333-378, 2009.
- Lu, Dengsheng, and Qihao Weng. "A survey of image classification methods and techniques for improving classification performance." International journal of Remote sensing 28.5: 823-870. 2007. https://doi.org/10.1080/01431160600746456
- Szeliski, Richard. Computer vision: algorithms and applications. Springer Science & Business Media, 2010.
- Fei-Fei, Li, and Pietro Perona. "A bayesian hierarchical model for learning natural scene categories." Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition, 2005. CVPR 2005. IEEE Computer Society Conference on. Vol. 2. IEEE, 2005.
- Krizhevsky, Alex, Ilya Sutskever, and Geoffrey E. Hinton. "Imagenet 분류 with deep convolutional neural networks." Advances in neural information processing systems. 2012.
- Vinyals, Oriol, et al. "Show and tell: Lessons learned from the 2015 mscoco image captioning challenge." IEEE transactions on pattern analysis and machine intelligence 39.4, 652-663, 2017.
- Simonyan, Karen, and Andrew Zisserman. "Very deep convolutional networks for large-scale image recognition." arXiv preprint arXiv:1409.1556, 2014.
- Hochreiter, Sepp. "The vanishing gradient problem during learning recurrent neural nets and problem solutions." International Journal of Uncertainty, Fuzziness and Knowledge-Based Systems 6.02: 107-116. 1998. https://doi.org/10.1142/S0218488598000094
- Lai, Siwei, et al. "Recurrent Convolutional Neural Networks for Text 분류." AAAI. Vol. 333. 2015.
- Wang, Jiang, et al. "Cnn-rnn: A unified framework for multi-label image 분류." Proceedings of the IEEE Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition. 2016.
- Sen, Debashis, and Sankar K. Pal. "Generalized rough sets, entropy, and image ambiguity measures." IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics, Part B (Cybernetics) 39.1, 117-128, 2009. https://doi.org/10.1109/TSMCB.2008.2005527
- Ha, Jung-Woo, et al. "Layered hypernetwork models for cross-modal associative text and image keyword generation in multimodal information retrieval." Pacific Rim International Conference on Artificial Intelligence. Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg, 2010.
- Szegedy, Christian, et al. "Rethinking the inception architecture for computer vision." Proceedings of the IEEE Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition. 2016.
- Russakovsky, Olga, et al. "Imagenet large scale visual recognition challenge." International Journal of Computer Vision 115.3, 211-252, 2015. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11263-015-0816-y
- Ciregan, Dan, Ueli Meier, and Jurgen Schmidhuber. "Multi-column deep neural networks for image 분류." Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR), 2012 IEEE Conference on. IEEE, 2012.
Grant : 2017. 전통문화 융복합 지원을 위한 지능형 검색 플랫폼 구축
Supported by : 한국콘텐츠진흥원