- Volume 8 Issue 12
With the entry into the aging society, we are increasingly interested in wellness, and personalized medical services through artificial intelligence are expanding. In order to provide personalized medical services, it is difficult to provide accurate medical analysis services only with the existing hospital system components PM / PA, OCS, EMR, PACS, and LIS. Therefore, it is necessary to present the hospital system model and the construction plan suitable for personalized medical service. Currently, some medical cloud services and artificial intelligence diagnosis services using Watson are being introduced in domestic. However, there are not many examples of systematic hospital system construction. Therefore, this paper proposes a hospital system model suitable for personalized medical service. To do this, we design a model that integrates medical big data construction and AI medical analysis system into the existing hospital system components, and suggest development plan of each module. The proposed model is meaningful as a basic research that provides guidelines for the construction of new hospital system in the future.
Hospital system;Personalized medical service;AI;Medical big data;Cloud service
- Watson Health, https://www.ibm.com/watson/health/?lnk=mpr_buwh
- Y. S. Jung, "Implementation Plan of Integrated Medical Information System for Ubiquitous Healthcare Service", Journal of the Korea Industrial Information Systems Research, Vol. 15, No. 2, pp. 115-126, 2010.
- Ministry of Health and Welfare, "Standards for facilities and equipment necessary for management and preservation of electronic medical records", 2016
- N. K. Lee and J. O. Lee, "A Study on the Architecture of Cloud Hospital Information System for Small and Medium Sized Hospitals", The Journal of Society for e-Business Studies, Vol. 20, No. 3, pp.89-112, 2015.
- IBM Cloud, https://www.ibm.com/cloud-computing/solutions/healthcare
- LifeRecord, http://www.liferecord.kr
- Clemr, https://www.bit.kr/01_business/business_01_1_01.aspx
- Korea University Hospital News, http://anam.kumc.or.kr/upload/letter/anam/letter121.pdf, 2017
- National Health Insurance Service, http://www.nhis.or.kr/menu/retriveMenuSet.xx?menuId=F6000
- Health Insurance Review & Assessment Service, http://opendata.hira.or.kr/or/orb/bigInfo.do
- I. J. Lee, "Domestic and Overseas Healthcare Big Data Trends and Challenges", Weekly Technology Trends, IITP, No. 1654, pp. 14-23, 2014.
- K. H. Kim, J. H. Lee, and A. S. Oh, "The convergence of medical IT and big data", Korean Society of Computer Information Review, Vol. 21, No. 2, pp. 17-26, 2013.
- Ethicon Endo-Surgery, "Computer-Assisted Personalized Sedation System", Clinical User Guide/Operator's Manual, Document Part No. EES0001446 Revision B, 2009.
- M. Rastgarpour and J. Shanbehzadeh, "Application of AI Techniques in Medical Image Segmentation and Novel Categorization of Available Methods and Tools", Proceedings of the IMECS 2011, Vol. I, 2011.
- C. W. Hanson III and B. E. Marshall, "Artificial intelligence applications in the intensive care unit", Journal of the Critical Care Medicine, Vol. 29, No. 2, pp. 427-435, 2001. https://doi.org/10.1097/00003246-200102000-00038
- K. Y. Lee and J. H. Kim, "Artificial Intelligence Technology Trends and IBM Watson References in the Medical Field", Korean Medical Education Review, Vol. 18, No. 2, pp. 51-57, 2016. https://doi.org/10.17496/kmer.2016.18.2.51
- K. Y. Lee, J. H. Kim, and H. C. Kim, "Medical Artificial Intelligence Status and Tasks", Korea Health Industry Development Institute, Health Industry Brief, Vol. 219, pp. 12-22, 2016