- Volume 8 Issue 12
DOI QR Code
A Study on Collection Method of IoT Information for The Adaptation of Web Services
웹 서비스 적용을 위한 IoT 정보 수집 방법에 관한 연구
- Sim, Sung-Ho (School of Information and Communication Sciences, Semyung University) ;
- Han, Jung-Soo (Division of Information & Communication, Baekseok University)
- Received : 2017.10.11
- Accepted : 2017.12.20
- Published : 2017.12.28
It is necessary to develop a service that meets various environmental requirements so that the Internet of things can be applied to the fourth industry in overall. This paper presents a method for extracting IoT devices information to change the current provider centric service provision environment in order to construct a user centered service provision environment for Web services. Also, it provides users to utilize the appropriate web services through taking advantage of IoT devices information. The existing service provision environment is focused on the method of selecting the service using the provider service information, thus, it is considered necessary for a user-oriented service search method to be in need. In this study, the service list is provided to the user by combining provider information and information extracted from IoT Devices. IoT information collection generates information by separating context information such as information between IoT devices and users and event information between devices through identifiers. In this paper, we propose a development of a user centric service environment by presenting users with a necessary service list through the proposed IoT information.
Supported by : 세명대학교
- M. Ouzzani and A. Bouguettaya, "Efficient Access to Web Services", IEEE Computer society, pp.34-44, March-April. 2004
- S. Loreto, T. Mecklin, M. Opsenica, and H.-M. Rissanen, "Service broker architecture: location business case and mashups," Comm. Mag., vol. 47, no. 4, pp. 97-103, Apr. 2009.
- B. Moore and Q. H. Mahmoud, "A service broker and business model for saas applications," in AICCSA, pp. 322-329, 2009.
- Sangho Lee, Yun Young Cho, "A Study on the Measures to Reinforce South Korea's National defense in Cyber Space in the Age of IoT(Internet od Things)", Journal of political science and communication, Vol.18(2), pp.1-30, 2015.
- Seonghoon Lee, Dongwoo Lee, "Actual Cases for Smart Fusion Industry based on Internet of Thing", Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol.7(2), pp.1-6, 2016. https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2016.7.2.001
- Yoonsu. Jeong, "User Authentication Key Establishment Scheme based on Color Model for Healthcare Environment" Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol.8(3), pp.115-121, 2017. https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2017.8.3.115
- Sunghyuck Hong, "Research on IoT International Strategic Standard Model", Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol.8(2), pp.21-26, 2017. https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2017.8.2.021
- Harshavardhanan, P., Akilandeswari, J., Sarathkumar, R. "Dynamic web services discovery and selection using QoS-broker architecture. In", International conference on Computer Communication and Informatics (ICCCI), pp1-5, 2012.
- T.Bellwood, te al,"UDDI Version 3.0.2 Published Specification", Oct, 2004. (http://uddi.org/pubs/uddi-v3.0.2-20041019.htm)
- A. Shaikhali, et al., "UDDIe: An extended registry for Web Services", Symposium on applications and the Internet workshops (SAINT'03 Workshops), 2003.
- C. Diamantini, D. Potena, and J. Cellini. UDDI registry for Knowledge Discovery in Databases services. In Proc. of the International Symposium on Collaborative Technologies and Systems (IEEE), pp.321-328, 2007.
- HAN et al, "DPWSSim: A Devices Profile for Web Services(DPWS) Simulator", IEEE Internet of Things Journal Vol. 2, No. 3, pp. 221-229, 2015. https://doi.org/10.1109/JIOT.2014.2388131
- Jun-Young Lee, Hoan-suk choi, Woo-Seop Rhee, "Development of the Web-based Participation IoT Service Brokering Platform", The Korea Contents Association, Vol. 15, No. 2, pp.40-57, 2015.
- Sungho Sim, Hanyong Choi, " A Study on measures to selectively extract information based on Internet of Things", IASCT, 2016.