- Volume 8 Issue 12
DOI QR Code
Classification for early diagnosis for breast cancer base on Neural Network
뉴럴네트워크 기반의 유방암 조기 진단을 위한 분류
- Yoon, Hee-Jin (IT Collage, Jangan University)
- 윤희진 (장안대학교 IT학부)
- Received : 2017.10.11
- Accepted : 2017.12.20
- Published : 2017.12.28
Breast cancer is the sccond most female cancer patient in the entire female cancer patient, and has emerged as the highest contributor to female cancer deaths. If breast cancer id detected early, the cure rate is 92 percent. However, if early detection fails, breast cancer has a very high rate of metastasis. The transition from cancer to cancer has become more successful as cancer progresses. Early diagnosis of cancer is an important factor in improving quality of life. Examples of breast cancer include Mammograph, ultrasound, and Momotome. Mommography is not only painful for the examiner, but also for easy access to breast cancer exam inations. In this paper, breast cancer diagnosis data mammograph data was used. In addition, the Neural Network were classified for early diagnosis of breast cancer early using NEWFM. After learning of data using NEWFM, the accuracy of the breast cancer data classification was 84.4391%.
Neural Network;Classification;Breast Cancer;Mammography;Cancer Detection
Supported by : 장안대학교
- Edge SB, Comption CC, The American Joint Committee on Cancer: the 7th edition of the AJCC cancer staging manual and the future of TNM, June 2010, Vol. 17, Issue6, pp. 1471-1474.
- S.H. Lee and J.S. Lim, Forecasting KOSPI based on a neural network with weighted fuzzy membership function, Expert Syst. Appl. 39 (2011), 4259-4263.
- S. H. Lee and J. S. Lim, Parkinson's disease classification using gait characteristics and wavelet-based feature extraction, Expert Syst. Appl. 39 (2012), 7338-7344. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.eswa.2012.01.084
- S. H. Lee and J. S. Lim, Parkinson's disease classification using gait characteristics and wavelet-based feature extraction, Expert Syst. Appl. 39 (2012), 7338-7344 https://doi.org/10.1016/j.eswa.2012.01.084
- H. J. Yoon, B. H. Wang and J. S. Lim, Prediction of Time Series Microarray Data using Neurofuzzy Network, Indian Journal of Science and Technology, Vol8(26), IPL0485, October 2015.
- H. J. Yoon, B. H. Wang and J. Y. Choi, Neural Network based Design for classifying breast cancer pathway, ISSN 2287-3254. Vol.. 7, No. 1, 2017.
- Wlter, M., Schulz-Wendtland, R., and Wittenberg, T., The prediction breast cancer biopsy outcomes using two DAD approaches that both emphasize an intelligible decision process. Med. Phys. 34 (11):4164-4172, 2007 https://doi.org/10.1118/1.2786864
- UCIMachine Learning Repository: Data Sets 2007. http://archive.ics.uci.edu/ml/datasets/Mammographic+Mass, Accessed 29 March 2011
- Ismail Saritas, Prediction of Breast Cancer Using Artificial Neural Networks, J Med Syst, 2012 36:2901-2907. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10916-011-9768-0
- American College of Radiology, Breast imaging reporting and data system (BI-RADS), 4th edition. American College of Radiology, Reston, VA, 2003.
- Baker, J. A., Kornguth, P. J., Lo, J. Y.,Williford, M. E., and Floyd, C. E., Breast cancer: Prediction with artificial neural network based on BI-RADS standardized lexicon. Radiology 196:817-822, 1995. https://doi.org/10.1148/radiology.196.3.7644649
- Markey, M. K., Lo, J. Y., Vargas-Voracek, R., Tourassi, G. D., and breast cancer diagnosis. Comput. Biol. Med. 32:99-109, 2002. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0010-4825(01)00035-X
- Floyd, C.E., Lo. J. Y., and Tourassi, G. D.m, Case-based reasoning computer algorithm that uses mammographic findings for breast biopsy decision, AJR. An. J . Toentgenol. 175: 1347-1352, 2000 https://doi.org/10.2214/ajr.175.5.1751347